Canada REKT: 10,500,000 by 2050

Canada to date is roughly 35,000,000 (35 Million. The State of California is 39 Million residents)
More than half the population is over 50 in Canada.

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/05/01/ranks-of-seniors-catch-up-pass-young-people-in-canada-census-numbers-to-show.html

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/05/03/the-missing-children-of-canada-s-east-coast-census-shows-rapidly-greying-region.html

cbc.ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360

cbc.ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
>More Canadians are 65 and over, than 15 and younger

When ALL these old people die, there goes more than half the population of Canada.
It's going to be a fucking ghost country. More than half the population is set to die in the next 20-30 years.
People from other counties, not raised on Canadian Brain Warping pablum hate this country and leave. No amount of refugees will help this country. They WILL leave.

Canada is the second largest country on Earth, but have only 35,000,000 people in it, spread out over a huge patch of land. It's already empty.

Canada is done. I foresee a war between USA and China for the remains of Canada.
What the fuck are 10 million useless millennial leafs going to do?? LOL country is going to be a disaster.

Fucking old people man. They're all poor fucking Canadians too. Their grandkids aren't inheriting millions or anything of the sort.

OLDada

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc
archive.is/Tp6xF
archive.is/i3qW1
google.ca/search?q=immigrants leave canada&rlz=1C1AOHY_en-GBCA735CA735&oq=immigrants leave canada&aqs=chrome..69i57.3759j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
cbc.ca/news/canada/north/inuvik-food-bank-charging-1.4098383
business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/mortgages-real-estate/toronto-home-sales-drop-most-since-recession-as-new-rules-put-brakes-on-market
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the future, please archive. Thank you.

>cbc ca/news/politics/2016-census-age-gender-1.4095360
archive.is/Tp6xF
>cbc ca/news/business/statistics-canada-seniors-1.3248295
archive.is/i3qW1

This doesn't make sense. I thought Chinese people bred quickly.

Exactly why we should allow anyone who wants to live in our winter wasteland, to live in our winter wasteland.

Immigration might be an issue elsewhere, but lack of immigration is one of Canada's biggest problems.

you need multiculturalism refugees!

What a faggot

50% of immigrants leave in their first 5 years of coming to Canada. Either back home or elsewhere.

Here's a google search with tons of articles covering it

google.ca/search?q=immigrants leave canada&rlz=1C1AOHY_en-GBCA735CA735&oq=immigrants leave canada&aqs=chrome..69i57.3759j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Canadians are SJW gone wild. Canada gave a bunch of drunk decedents of the original hippies about half their country. Canada loves POC and their government dreams of becoming a Middle Eastern state.

Whatever Japan. Your country has the same problem with an ageing population and no youth to fill the gap.

Equally fucked long term.

Now it makes sense for your PM to import all those refugees, youre litterally dying alone in a big as fuck territory, soon there wont even be young people to attend the elderly.

get cucked

They have like 130,000,000 on that tiny island.

We have 35,000,000 spread out over millions of square km.
This country won't be able to operate with half the citizens gone.

Women don't understand just how vital having children is to civilization.

They'd rather whore and go on vacations and let it all crumble to the ground than have a family.

You're right, it won't.

What's your solution user?

>No matter how you live kid, we all die alone

LOL
The Syrians HATE it here. There is tons of news articles covering it.
They hate being stuck inside for months on end with nothing to do.
They hate shit tier Canadian food. The food here is crap quality. Literally. Everything tastes bland as fuck.
Unless they'll get killed going back home, or from some shithole where they lived in a hut, they will leave Canada. This country is junk. It's a cardboard cut out of the USA

Not gonna be a problem. Perfect white families pumping out children on the prairies, pajeets and chinks invading BC, Ontaristan, Quebecistan, and the east coast is completely irrelevant.

>what's your solution, user?
Enjoy the ride.
I'm not going anywhere and can't do shit about it.

I wonder if Leaf posters take a break blast of crack before typing.
Everything you typed is ridiculous.
You're on crack or 12

Cant wait to be a country like Minnesota or N/S Dakota

from a small town in BC and were waiting for the day we can all be ranchers with 22nd century tech.

Land of Explorers.

It WOULD be cool, if we didn't have Chinese millionaires buying up everything.
There would be TONS of empty houses, unused cars, all sorts of shit just lying around.

The Chinese are going to buy everything though. All the houses, all the cars, all the junk.

OH SHIT, we get to take all the high paying jobs that old white guys still have!!
Oh wait, this is Canada. Those jobs will be given to women and refugees.
White men will roam around a huge empty country giving blow jobs to each other while the few women breed with Mohammed cause TV said so

Thank you based Chronos

I noticed something too, "hot waitress" don't exist around me anymore.
It's all bearded dudes with shit tattoos and fat white girls with "rockabilly" glasses and shit tattoos.
Men have taken the women jobs, cause all the women work in the government or offices.

Some woman I know is all mind whacked, feminist empowered loser, women first, yet calls men bitches these days, cause they take care of the kids while women work.
What a dumb bitch. That's leaf women for you. They are honestly drugged via the water supply or something. They are crazy.

A lot of them come here.

Thats why Trudeau is bringing in all the muzzies. We gonna be Caliphate.

Yep, USA is 100 times better than Canada. They can even get fast tracked for a Green Card if they spend X amount of years in Canada first.
I use to live near the US Embassy. Every morning there was a line up of foreigners with papers wanting to GTFO. Like down the block line up every morning

The muzzies prefer their desert over ours. They'll leave soon enough.

What do you mean by operate though? What do the millions in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver actually do? Manufacturing is practically zero.

I donno, it's a big empty country that's barely taken care of now. With half the population dead, everything will fall further into disrepair.
Canadians are dumb as fuck. This country barely functions now.
I donno, I don't have any hope for this place. Going to be interesting
Lawless frozen wasteland

You know in those horror movies where they have a big empty house, in the middle of nothing and it's lived in by a family of inbred psychos??
That's a great way to describe Canada.
A big empty place full of weird sickos. All that time alone in the snow makes people crazy.

It shouldn't be so hard. You have like one road that needs to stay open and one cross-country rail line.

We should be bringing in Mexicans and South Americans by the trainload. They're hard working Christians who just want a better life.

Why is there such a boycott on them? I've know three who spoke perfect English and worked their asses off, that were deported because they came from Mexico.

No criminal records, nice guys.

tfw Canada will be invaded by the USA before 2100

They can't keep the shit running smooth now. I doubt it'll get better with a bunch of social media addicted retards running the show, cause everyone else is dead

>It's going to be a fucking ghost country.
you mean brown country

Here's a fun fact for you. 1/10 people living in Canada, are American citizens.

I knew one guy from El Salvador, he lives in Canada cause he was part of some Guerilla Militia and part of some street gang that is enemies with MS-13. He lives here, despite having a huge house by the beach which his dad left him.

I knew another guy, from Mexico, he was my weed dealer. He sold any kind of drug you wanted. Had a little gang of Mexicans he ran with. I asked him why he came to Canada and not just live in America. He said
>If I went to America, I'd end up in a gang, selling drugs. Too dangerous there.
0_o

kek

Of course it will be able to operate.

NWT and Yukon are pretty sparce, and they somehow manage.

Brown people hate the cold. They're brown from 1000s of years of living in the sun.
They leave

>They hate shit tier Canadian food. The food here is crap quality. Literally. Everything tastes bland as fuck.

It's not like some enterprising immigrant could set up a restaurant offering the taste of home or anything

Oh wait

They literally can't survive at these latitudes. They get frostbite more easily than white people do, can't maintain body temperature in the cold. We don't allow them to shit in the street.

LOL
With food prices that are so high, no one can afford to eat. The Food bank CHARGES in those places
They manage terribly.

Good thing I have my firearms license. Can live in the wilderness with my trusty mosin and live off the land once it all falls apart :)

Awesome, now that the labor problem is partially dealt with we need to halt immigration, tell the shitskins to fuck off and encourage the regrowth of the white race.
MAPLE LEAF FOREVER
Ahh who am I kidding, the faggot government will probably replace them with mudsharks, niggers and chinks. We're royally fucked and if shit doesn't happen in the next decade we should seriously consider armed revolution.

Okay but prices are so high in NWT and Yukon because of all the fucking ice and snow, NOT because of the low population density.

Canada as a whole will manage a low population density a lot better than they do

No human is more prepared for cold weather, than another.
Canadians do not freeze slower than other humans.
Most leafs would die without their home and conviences.
God, what a stupid statement to make

NWT and Yukon are charity cases that basically operate on gibs because of muh northern sovereignty and white guilt.

Whaddaya mean "will" they're already doing it

Buy robots from Japan,

>They leave
But yet Toronto has gone from 97% white to under 50% in less than 50 years? That cold weather sure works fucking well when most of the population lives within 150 miles of the US border.

I know, I'm just saying low population won't cause a place to totally collapse. Worst comes to worst you can just get annexed by Burgers

Canada is covered in fucking ice and snow, most of the year.
It's NOT California. There is NO tropical part of Canada.
Ya, you sit inside all winter, where it's warm and watch American TV based in LA, you also live in LA. I know how Canadians "think"

True that. Well in any case I will try the inside route to changing the country but if that doesn't work then I'll probably attempt to armed coup Parliament House. I'd rather die to save my country than let it fall to irrecoverable shit like Germany has.

Yep, the white people are dying and loads of immigrants live in Toronto waiting to get into America.
The constant ebbs and flow of coming and going makes it seem like it's the same people, cause they all look the same LOL

Darkies will not prosper here. Incorrect skin pigment, lack of vitamin D over time will weaken their immune systems leaving them exposed to STD's and other ailments. It will be a race against mother nature and time for them to evolve white skin but most will die early of rickets and other maladies.

Food bank does not charge here.
We are dependent on government money, but so is basically every province and territory at this point.
Food is expensive:
1) because we don't have much agriculture
2) it takes a long ass time to drive food up here
However, as someone else pointed out, desert refugees and pharaohs hate the cold so they're incredibly rare.
We have a fair number of Philipinos who actually seem to love it here and of course the ubiquitous drunk indians. First Nations people are much better integrated up here though than they are in the prairie cities and most of Ontario.

Stop embarrassing us bud. Canadians like you are such an embarrassment.......everything you say is just stupid.
Canadians aren't and haven't prospered here either.
Jeezus fuck, my granddad who is still alive, talks like he grew up in pioneer times.
In USA, they had cities and radio and tv and movie theaters and cars and amusement parks and all sorts of shit, my grand dad had NO IDEA existed, cause he lived 100 years in the fucking past.

Nobody is having kids. Simple as that.

That's insane. And half of them will leave once they realize we're a sinking ship.

They will

cbc.ca/news/canada/north/inuvik-food-bank-charging-1.4098383

Archive bot will archive it for me and the rest of (you)

>Nobody is having kids.
Except for Muhammad, Pajeet and Chang

Well yeah, exactly. Give a decade or two and things will look extremely bleak, in case they didn't already.

Nwt an Yukon suck out less money than Quebec

Canada is the best county in the world and if you dont like it you can gtfo

muh housing prices.
business.financialpost.com/personal-finance/mortgages-real-estate/toronto-home-sales-drop-most-since-recession-as-new-rules-put-brakes-on-market

LEL
Saying that doesn't stop people from DYING
What an embarrassment you are. I hope you're a bot

No idea what you're talking about. I never see large Indian or Chinese families. It's not really common for them. 1-2 kids maybe.
Does Canada have a racist retard bot or something?
Like it's embarrassing how racist Canadians are.
>chink
>pajeet
>muzzie

Sound like a retarded lout with 2 IQ

You myst not live in Toronto. There are so many mud skins there.

I despise foreign cock sucking trash like you. This shitty country is full of shitheads like you. I wish you a slow painful death like this country as a whole.

>be canada
>get rekt
>see happy survivors have tons of land to go hunting and buy real estate wherever they want

Who cares, you sound like neckbeard mouth breathers.
Get better words and insults. They're fucking shit tier.
>mud skin
BTFO am I right?? Your "boys" in grade 7 think you're hot shit right, kid?

LEL
You white Canadians lived like pioneers until the 1950s.
No idea what the fuck you're so proud about.
Canada is a shit hole cause of WHITE Canadians.
Trailer Park Boys is more reality TV than anything. You people are drugged out trash

Your so optimistic.

Actually canada might have a special relationship with china, since there is a interest in chinese citizens in doing things in canada which they cant (like firing type 95s, a rifle china sells to the canadian civilian market)

It wont be as bad as Sup Forums thinks it is, and you canadians are partially responsible too with all the chasing after foreign brides and asking for foreign investment.

Good. There was no one when my great grandparents got here 100 years ago except for dirty wagonburners and they did just fine. If you are unable to sustain yourself with all the available resources in Canada, you're a worthless piece of shit anyway. There is tons of fresh water, fertile land, and wildlife.

You got a cure for DYING??
FREE Healthcare keeps these old fucks alive till 100 or so.
Besides importing low IQ uneducated refugees who will leave, regardless of how much shit you give them. that's reality for the future of Canada.

I feel sorry for anyone with a kid in this country.

LEL
Shut the fuck up you fat low life. You'd die if the local McDonalds closed down.
Fucking embarrassment you are.

Im ok with that, more jobs, cheaper housing, less old people taking muh moneis, and most small towns wont even notice

>If you are unable to sustain yourself with all the available resources in Canada, you're a worthless piece of shit anyway.

half your country doesn't have $200.

maybe they are ALL worthless pieces of shit?

Old people don't work................
More jobs for women and refugees.
Chinese buy all the house cause Canadian millennials are broke as fuck with NO MONEY cause their grandparents left NO MONEY to them, because living till 95 on FREE HEALTHCARE sucked every penny they had living in an expensive overtaxed shithole.

Or maybe the half population that doesn't have 200 dollars to their names are the pieces of shit?

I'm doing just fine.

You don't know shit, boy.

That's what I asked you fucking mong

This is why Canada should of remained a dominion.

Here's a hint, it's WHITE Canadians too.
The Chinks and Pajeets OWN everything
The muzzies get 45K a year from the government to love Canada.
It's all POOR WHITE TRASH CANADIANS

>Fuck em all, I got mine
That's the real attitude of Canadians. Stop this "nice" meme.

LEL
Fat fuck neckbeard trying to talk tough.
Shut the fuck up loser.

This

>PurgeCanada.exe
>Run Program

HMMM

>be millennial retard addicted to social media
>thinks he can survive without mommies house and the local 7-11

LEL

Good luck eh??

>what is Quebec
>live somewhere that isn't Montréal
>get paid 20$ an hour with just a hs degree
>renting 3 story house for only 600 month
>only seen one black person in 3 months
>No effort needed to find a job
>not crowded and beautiful wildlife
>No crimes (depending where)
>No immigrant comes here, unless it's a mexican from the United Shits
>qt.13 girls everywhere

>Lives in Quebec
Who fucking cares???

Canadian Women will soon get a taste of prime African BBC. I can't wait

remember the thing about buying canada for a million a person? You could probably get half of them to sign on for a grand a piece now.

>The Chinks and Pajeets OWN everything
In Vancouver and the GTA. All they own in the prairies are convenience stores and kebab shops.

>That's the real attitude of Canadians. Stop this "nice" meme.
I'm not fucking nice, boy.

Nope. We are only letting in tiny dick Chinese in so far. They pretty much own BC now too.

No one does, unless they want too live in the superiour province, desguised too prevent it from getting turned into the shithole that is the rest of Canada

WHITE Leaf Women LOVE those thugged out niggers.
WHITE Leaf Women LOOOOOVE drug dealers,pimps and general low end criminal scum.
These fat beta neckbeard Sup Forums faggots are going to die virgins in Canada.

All the hot women leave this country.
I know several who now live elsewhere.

Don't you have a street to shit in, Rajeit?

Sounds comfy bud. Sask is pretty similar, you just gotta look out for the drunk Indians.

No they have the lowest fertility everywhere in America.

No, you live in Quebec, who cares how your life is.
You live in Quebec.
Disregarded.