Fascist haircut

Need to get a haircut today

Anyone have good pic to show that's not obviously a nazi?

fucked the back up a bit but still pretty pleased with it. 1488

Bumping

Get a respectable haircut.
Looking like a good citizen that cares about himself and his community is a much more rebellious statement in this age than an undercut.

Ask him to cut your hair tight and tapered on the sides and leave it long and full on the top. Tell the barber that you also want your part on the left side of your head. Yeah, I said part. The part demands respect. The part is powerful. Your barber can cut your hair in order to help your hair part more easily.

Take your hair product of choice and run it through your hair while it’s still damp. Take your comb and create your part on the left side of your head. Create a small wave on the front of your hair by combing your bangs up and back towards the right. Comb back the sides of your hair.

Alternatively sport a George Lincoln Rockwell.

What the fuck am i looking at?

I just told my hair lady "give me the Nazi" and she knew.

just get a hat

So you need a picture with a similar haircut, but without the uniform?

Actual spat my drink out, thanks user

just say short back and sides. And some of the top if you need it.

I'm ahead of the game. I cut it myself. Never been to a barber who does it perfect anyway. Maybe got 3 perfect cuts in my whole life no matter how much it cost.

I bet it looks like absolute shite.

>Looking like a good citizen that cares about himself and his community is a much more rebellious statement in this age than an undercut.

This. Don't get anything trendy. Be a man, not a child looking for attention with his hair.

It did the first time. After ~20 cycles no one can tell.

Yes
Don't look like a football player ("soccer")

This is pasta from The Art of Manliness. Kek, I used to read that shit all the time about 5 years ago when I first got out of college and was trying to adopt a more professional appearance.

"Give me a blended undercut."

Tell them roughly how long you want it on top, how you intend to style it, and that you want a hard part on the left.
They shouldn't need a picture. They've given the cut to a thousand hipsters.

Mein neger

It becomes extremely easy once you get a system going. Relying on a barber is no more than hair cuckoldry.

just shave your head and quite being a faggot.
Do you really want to look like dickie spencer but even fatter and more pathetic?

I have that haircut. This old asian dude complemented me on it out front of sprouts. "Ahh Niceu hairu" I think the asians still love the strong militant white man.

>we used to be tight round eye

Axis.2 when?

I bet you own a trenchcoat