youtube.com/watch?v=iYuldgIOelY
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8zPbEHRl0
vocaroo.com/i/s1cwFUFlYdME
youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo
youtube.com/watch?v=KCkmIyC6v00
youtube.com/watch?v=4FGLqe-5bgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm laughing

Public breaking out in song together is in the top three most cringe things in the universe

>if you tolerate this, then your children will be next

Blur

>Don't look back in anger.

Tell that to the families that can't even have an open casket because their teenage daughter was blown to bits by some muslim inbred.

don't blow up in anger

Burning down the house - Tom Jones version because Britain:
youtube.com/watch?v=iYuldgIOelY

Groups of Leftists go to these memorials and stage it. In Sydney they went to the Martin Place memorial and chalked #illridewithyou all over the murder scene, they're disgusting inhuman cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=iI8zPbEHRl0

The lyrics are repetitive because each time they get knocked down is a different terrorist attack.

>Die in Europe
>Break out into song

vocaroo.com/i/s1cwFUFlYdME

youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo
youtube.com/watch?v=KCkmIyC6v00

John Lennon Imagine

It was the thread title that made me laugh
it's good
But I'm not laughing about the British spirit, misguided though it might seem
You have to love the Poms. They sing at soccer, at cricket, during war
God bless them

One of a few correct options:
Hang the DJ being another one.

This song:
youtube.com/watch?v=4FGLqe-5bgU

I had a giggle.

And this.

the manics 10/10

((spontaneous))

HE DRINKS A WHISKY DRINK

Oasis is shit, Supergrass is were the real music is at.

>Be brit
>Get shot by a vibrant youth
>Lie on the floor in agony
>Someone behind yells "you fockin' islamophobe cunt, how dare you act like that, learn to enjoy cultural enrichment".
>Die like the anglo jewish Rothschild pet you are, worthless.
>The world is now a better place.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Oasis aint shit, lad. you need to be English to get the full effect of 'the boys'
Mexicans need not apply

what if god is causing all this terrorism because that's the only way to get christians to pray nowadays?

Oasis the "do this, be this way and think this way" band while Supergrass was the actually live life band.
Oasis is the "I read so many self help books and seduction books I know everything about how to live"

BRING YOUR DAUGHTER
BRING YOUR DAUGHTER
TO THE SLAUGHTER
LET HER GO
LET HER GO
LET HER GO

Oh God yes, make it happen.
Aren't the MSP commies, though?

most Oasis lyrics dont even make sense.. they just sound good and usually have a really good 'sing along' hook or chorus.
its more that the bands image and music ebody a very special time in England. Ie before the pakis ruined everything.
Super grass are good and Have more depth to thier songs but they dont have the laddish vibe that the 90's did so well.
now were all queer

On the road again

Oasis is better than Beatles.

>Brings in enormous numbers of violent savages who kill and terrorize
>Does not want to admit mistake so acts like nothing happened and tells everyone to move on

Clearly the left knows they have made a HUGE mistake and feel like if you ignore the problem it will go away. No... the millions of savages will only go away after a civil war that takes out the savages and their leftist supporters.

It's not a mistake. Liberals are a death cult, they want to die. Immigration is just the means to their end.

checked
I agree with this