Brit/pol/ - Enough is Enough edition

>Online solidarity pours in over London attacks.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40151788

>Police arrest 12 asians in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
gu.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>Security services were warned about Manchester attacker FIVE TIMES but did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/870926383203135489
youtube.com/watch?v=deWVJvQt49I
youtube.com/watch?v=BxTTa2e1IbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qynydbBpqy4
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/871718024763584512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PART

Vote Labour

Aaron no!

Vote Labour

twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/870926383203135489

>clearly just an error
>doesn't show the rest of the sentence
>these retweets kill Tories

>Forcible
>Removal

SAY IT WITH ME

Reminder that r/t_d is not welcome here.

Can't wait for the Cuckfeed shills to cry about the latest Trump tweet.

So is Brexit happening or not?

>enough is enough
it hasn't even begun

REJECT (((the mainstream media)))

>basing your vote on what celebrities think

Reminder labour supporters are worse then pedos and dog shot combined

what odds would I get on no british deaths from the other night?

so far only one canadian confirmed. at least one other dead is australian, one french probably. attacking london is daft if you want british people to die.

Looks like guns really turned that sticky situation around and saved a lot of lives today in the States. Guns are so fashy and based. Git r duuunnnn

HUNG

Trebs fuck labour

There's bound to be at least one. Who's going to take that bet though?

Yes, but to what degree we dont know yet.

nth for the deluded young uns, wogs, redditors and hope not hate / momentum types who have put me off Corbyn, labour and their supporters permanently who are all going to absolutely lose it and really worry their families come Thursday. Can't fucking wait.

Only watch the news to see what brainwashing is being pushed today.

I remember when Ricky made fun of celebrities getting political on his XFM show. How things change.

Top tier slagfu

The American our police shot in the head by mistake might die

kek

Reclaim London WHEN?

May isn't being destroyed on police funding and I'm seeing no real Tory fight back. How are they letting Corbyn of all people dominate the day on security???

May made a speech today attacking Corbyn but it was nowhere near big enough. Probably won't even make it to the six o clock news.

He probably didn't want to turn up to essentially just promote Liam's latest solo effort.

All my friends are suddenly switching from Tory to Labour, you don't want to be on the wrong side of history do you?

Vote Labour.

Not Bomber Rimmer is the worst tripfag. Rightly So is the best.

Digits confirm

My Grandad voted Labour, both my Dads vote Labour and now it's my duty to vote Labour.

Fuck the Tories and their racist views and horrific cuts to public services

Who looking forward to the absolute shambles that will be the attempt to remove Corbyn after he's lost?

Daily reminder that cuts to the police and Theresa being home security are responsible for the attacks these past few weeks.

Facts: Tories arm Saudi Arabia the nation responsible for exporting Islamic extremism.

Fact: On Thursday by voting Jeremy Corbyn you are voting for an end to extremism in Europe

Daily Reminder: Labour and Tory HQ are running double shifts to get ready for the election. Vote UKIP to show them they still have support. Hell, spoil your ballot if you've got a good idea on how to do it. Anything is better than voting for Mummy May or Comrade Corbyn.

>play guitar
>that sounds strange
>suddenly starts swinging it around
>sends it into the crowd
>it's a bomb

>anime poster
>labour voter

Faggot.

How do we stop the cheating Labour nonces?

Emily Thornberry actually had a very decent performance on LBC this morning on this very topic.

Even when Nick Ferrari pointed out that Diane Abbott, who would be home secretary, should be the one to do the interview instead of her, she didn't fluster.

How do you think May would react in this situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=deWVJvQt49I

hahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck off momentum shill

So which one of you is going to suck my cock for a potato?

My granddad would roll in his ash if I voted Tory.

when you vote Labour this is what you say YES to

>just a few months ago the prospect of a britain united under comrade Corbyn was a pipe dream, with it becoming even less plausible after he spilled his spaghetti on the QT nuke question
>after London is hit by two terror attacks in a short span of time, May goes full old person mode and comes out with the tame response that "the internet needs to be regulated"
why is she throwing her advantage only days before the election

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."

That one was brutal

youtube.com/watch?v=BxTTa2e1IbQ
> male : FUCKING MUSLIM CUNTS!
> numale : don't say that you fucking idiot, it's not muslims

>Not putting money on 400+ Tory seats. I'm not sure how people are still this retarded but few people want to admit to voting tory. There was a hype train of acceptability but that disappeared with the manifesto.

Screencap this post.

UKIP are utter wank

you cannot be serious if you think they stand a chance but vote for them anyway if you must, atleast it isn't a vote for Darth May.

It's stupid advice as well. Completely ignores how FPTP works.

Muslim men hate us because Hijabi women dream of the BWC

toplel

Fuck Gervais. An American friend of mine once made a joke reply to some of his atheist bullshit on Twitter, and he sent his hordes of teenage fans to dogpile her.
Disgusting piece of shit.

Latest Tory party political broadcast lads
youtube.com/watch?v=qynydbBpqy4

>murder 60 million people
>did more good than harm
pick one

In Scotland? She'd rightly have him shot dead.

>anonymongs
>Having taste
pick one

They're right, enough is enough...

Vote Labour

I love my president.

Labour super majority when?
Every Islamic terrorist attack does wonders for them in the polls.

A vote for labour is a vote for sexually frustrated women who love getting dominated because they're surrounded by betas? Should I switch from UKIP to Lab then?

What sport should I play at yorkshire uni lads? currently thinking about

>Football

Played a lot during school/college, probably not good enough for trials

>Rugby League/union

Never played and im a skeleton

>American football

Tempted to try this as I might have more of a chance to get in the team

>Cricket

Never played but hardly anyone turns up and they are desperate for players

>Fencing/Clay shooting/polo/.22 shooting

not god the £££ for it I think

I love your president too, senpai.

How cheap.

throwing this election...

I thought their manifesto was solid. But yeah they're chances of gaining anything is slim.

>UKIP are utter wank
Only option we have sadly. At least they are anti-Islam and want less immigration.

Oi you know what to do mate

What does Karl think?

I does actually, the Manchester bombing did not hurt their poll ratings, if anything it helped them.

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/871718024763584512

Unite are snooping on postal votes before the election, completely illegal

>Female leaders
The Eternal Useless Skin Around Vagina

Just call him a fatty sow.

I'm not saying there won't be a large Tory majority, but the support public support disappeared after the manifesto reveal because their manifesto was complete and utter shit, and a complete slap in the face to any real conservatives.

Why is there so many Labour shills on this thread?

REMINDER that even if Labour close the gap entirely, simple electoral geography will hand the tories a working majority of ~3

REMINDER that Labour aren't going to close the gap and that the tories will win 385 seats and a 15% lead in the popular vote

Lectures are over.

LARPers.

Someone will post that boring Reddit 'proof' that we've been infiltrated by Momentum, no doubt.

>YouGov

He's became every single thing he hated back in the XFM days. It's almost fucking Alan Partridge tier in how pathetic he's become since social media. Glad Smerch and Pilkington don't bother with him anymore, they're far better, even if they're both probably raging lefties as well.

Being anti-Tory =/= pro Labour.

I am pretty sure he is talking about quantity of the postal votes returned, which tend to favour Labour, rather than their actual content.

I love him as much as I hate the Mayor

why do you post this same inane question in every Brit/pol/ thread?

DAMP RAG
A
M
P

R
A
G

Daily reminder if you vote Tory you are voting for more cuts to the Police

Austerity does not work

>Katie uses Linux Mint

ARE GIRL

lrn2gramma

4>3>1>2

HOW WILL THERESA EVER RECOVER

Cricket sounds comfy

Karl was at least unsure about what side to vote for on Brexit. And he also has a hardline stance on the death penalty. He's probably right-leaning overall.