>Golden Dawn >White Supremacist

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_aiivRrMM4
youtube.com/watch?v=GHF_2sfs6bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

nobody in balkanland is white, why do Greeks keep role-playing.

>meanwhile

mean to post this

They don't really claim to be white supremacists, they are just obsessed with ancient greeks and how they are their descendants. Coincidentally they look like stereotypical turks and egyptians, which makes it even worse

It's a well established fact here that he looks like he's from Pakistan

When I was in Greece years ago I don't remember people looking like this

The average Greek person is white, right?

As per usual, the main argument against Greeks is that they are not real Greeks. Boy, it is like everybody is scared that we may wake up.

They look rather normal desu. We are Meds, you can't go around saying that we are niggers because we don't look like Goths.

Aren't Greeks just Orthodox Turks?

Youve never seen a paki have you?

No. Turks are muslim Greeks.

You've never been to Athens have you?

They are not the average greek person which is exactly why this meme is funny because muh aryans (they're neo-nazis)

Well he was prettier 20 years ago. Unlike Plevris, he aged badly.

Any DNA test will show you that Greeks and Turks are genetically distinct. Many Greeks have no Turkish blood and vice-versa. I don't understand why Greeks get the short end of the stick when the Ottomans controlled land in Europe all the way up to Austria.

very good post my teacher :D

Pol has a hard time understanding that conquering a region does not necessarily mean genociding and colonizing it

Jesus christ stfu Golden dawn is the best nationalist party in europe

>they look like stereotypical turks
How do you imagine a stereotypical Turk to look like? Have you ever watched any of those turkish series?

You are right. Turks are whiter.

Why are you hating on based Hlias ?

You know that he is a maniot right?

lolwut? source?

>Erdoğan was born in the Kasımpaşa neighborhood of Istanbul to which his family had moved from Rize Province. Erdoğan allegedly said in 2003, "I'm a Georgian, my family is a Georgian family which migrated from Batumi to Rize."[24][25] However, in a 2014 televised interview on the NTV news network, he said, "You wouldn't believe the things they have said about me. They have said I am Georgian... forgive me for saying this... even much uglier things, they have called me Armenian, but I am Turkish."[26][27] In an account based on registry records, his genealogy was tracked to an ethnic Turkish family.[28]
according to wikipedia he is Georgian. kek

I kindly request that you remove these posts at once.

Just check his bio. He is considered a fucking hero down there.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_aiivRrMM4

Kasidiarhs you dump koumpare

haha sinenoisi mpouzouki

Greeks are not Hispanic.

All the filth and Alb*nian/Bulgarian/Turkish half-breeds have banded together to form a political party. These mafioso don't represent anybody or anything related to this country other than how desperate people can get when you keep tightening the noose.

Oh wow another kike online tool used to claim white people are mixed

>REEEEEEEEEEEE stop defending Greece and vote for Syriza

fucking communists

youtube.com/watch?v=GHF_2sfs6bk