Reminder that USA is a meltingpot of mongrels

Reminder that USA is a meltingpot of mongrels.
The people living there live alongside each other rather than integrating, every American on this planet stands in our way Sup Forums do not let them deceive you guys.
USA is a definition off an open borders multicultural country, they stand in support to everything that we support.

>eternal butthurt

Thats cute, Latvia. Acting like you know jack shit about America from memes.

nice argument you disgusting half irish half german subhuman tyrone

Shouldn't have dragged us out of isolationism.

>half irish subhuman tyrone
shiiiieeeeett laddie

You forgot that we are also slaves to the Eternal Jew and our women love BBC

Nice non-country. Is your flag on the moon?

Reminder that Ameribrowns have more black people than certain african countries

How do you explain that, Amerishitskins?

nice argument dumb burger did you got cucked by sernandez again?

And you have more mudslimes than some middle eastern countries.

Explain that cuckboi

Lithuania alone has more history than entire of the USA

Also I'd say that even Kosovo has more history than them.

No shit you slack-jawed fuck nugget
Your country has existed longer

Hearty chuckle.
>Squats in his Adidas and eats a taco.

>Thousands of years of history.
America only 250 years old.
>Is the New Atlantis center of the world.
I'm starting to see why you're so eternally butt hurt. It's like having a younger sibling btfo in absolutely everything. Were bigger faster smarter hotter we get all the chicks we have a better degree and job while you sit at home being a bitter bitch.

What has your country done besides being a proxy state?

Never even seen you in the Olympics

Rug time Mohammad

can you even learn at least one language correctly?
why are you americans so proud of your poor knowledge about the world? are you legit proud of your poor knowledge?
t. 40% white

>why are you americans so proud of your poor knowledge about the world? are you legit proud of your poor knowledge?
refuse of knoledge and history is like number 1 rule of nazism

Do they teach math in your fruit stripe flag country? Also even though most American ancestries look like someone put Western Europe in a blender, the whole white people in America aren't white meme is just that, a meme. Except of course for the brown Hispanics who think they're white.

We're aware, Americans are too oblivious to see this though.

>American education

they clearly do.
do you always have to insult other countries and its people? do you have no arguments? no wonder no one likes americans

Everyone is aware, America is a nation of mutts and mongrels, it's much lower than 56% as most americans have negro DNA. It's hilarious seeing amerimongrels telling people who is white and who isn't.

>50% German
>50% Irish
>Adds up to 100%

Somehow a nigger

>most Americans have negro DNA

Unironically believing the slave babies meme, Sad! I'm gonna need a citation on this one Juan.

Then why the fuck do you keep coming here, you Lithuanian fuck?

a mongrel is still a mongrel despite the makeup
Perhaps you didn't know this but, Sup Forums is not an american website

None of these are arguments

the world can thank hitler for how powerful america is today

millennials that find it impossible to attain home ownership, blame hitler not the boomers

Not really.
By letting in low iq niggers and spics it just brought the collective standard of living to 3rd world status. Politicians are corrupt. Companies are greedy. Shit is fucked because the whites are no longer the vast majority. I've been licensed as a professional engineer and still I'm trying to move to iceland or somewhere that isn't full of niggers and beaners. They aren't just violent criminals, they are useless brainless ants. Parasites. Fuck this nigger shithole country.

>they stand in support to everything that we support.
>every American on this planet stands in our way Sup Forums do not let them deceive you guys.
If they support what we support then why are we against supporting them supporting what we support. Unless that is, you're being autistic. Fuck off jew.

A melting pot full of immiscible ingredients.

I imagine your country being like the intro to Borat. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the town rapist/mechanic.