I know what you're thinking. You're sperging out thinking this is achmed. It's not, just hear me out

I know what you're thinking. You're sperging out thinking this is achmed. It's not, just hear me out.

Christianity started off as an awful religion promoting very similar shit to islam. God was vengeful and mentioned killing unbelievers all the time but you know what happened when whites got their hands on Christianity? We used rational thought to turn the religion to our own ends and make europe GREAT.

Christianity however, is dying. You already know this, between a cuck pope, dwindling followers and the rise of atheism.
However, I propose that whites could seize Islam from the shitskins, thus forcing lefties to accept us or we use their own tactics against them and call them bigots.

We would cut the wrong shit:
>Too harsh punishment on degeneracy
>Polygamy
>Cutting out foreskin

And we would keep the good things:
>No LGBTQ+ shit
>No AIDS pride and little gay kids dancing like whores
>No vulgarisation of sex
>Modesty for women
>Jihâd as a force for our country like Germany used it in WW2 : "During the First World War, German officials created a newspaper called “El Dschihad” (Jihad) to encourage Muslim soldiers from other countries to fight their “holy war”, according to the German Historical Museum in Berlin."
>Strong family values

And it's important to note this does not mean we accept shitskins at all. Islam can be seized to become a white religion and we can tell the savage subhumans to fuck off.

My devil trips speak the fucking truth and you know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh evil religion
Yes, islam is fucked up with wahhabism & salafi shit. But like Christianity, us whites can apply our sense of morality to it and make it good.

>Muh islam ruins nations
Wrong, the religion is not to blame for the middle east being shit. Subhumans are.
And, even if you don't like it, arabs & turks conquered a lot of lands.

Name one good subhuman non islamic country. Oh right, you can't.

>Muh it's not european and we have heritage
Yes, but neither was christianity. We are just repeating what we did 2000 years ago.

>This means immigrants though
No, it does not. Lefties won't be able to dictate shit in islam and this means we can secure our borders

>Women will be treated horribly
No, we're not subhumans. We'll put women in their place, but we won't treat them like subhuman shitskins do. We're white.

Pic related: Rania, Queen of Jordan.

OMG I love mudslimes now...

/thread.

Why Sup Forums can't fucking use its brain?

I'm not talking about accepting Muslims or their kind of Islam

But I'm talking about how we could take Islam & turn it into a white religion & a mean of power for Europe.

You know that Christianity don't work.

Islam is trash.

Young Constantine, it will all come naturally. Orthodoxy btw

>no lgbtq
actually some muzzies are all for T because its a way for LG to not be so homosexual.
>baww gays exist
what a crying faggot.

>faggot

All of the mosques will burn
All the qurans will burn or be deleted
All Muslims will be wiped out by a genetic weapon developed by Sup Forums. It will cause all those who are products of 40 generations of cousin marriage to pass on a terminator gene to their offspring.

t. Achmed

I go to school with pic related (or her EXACT doppleganger). I want to fuck the terrorist out of her but she's a cunt to white people.

Sorry you get bantered too hard by cute hijabis man

Nice trips, they speak truth, but alot, that would wipe out half the Muslim population in like a year.

I've seen you post this thread before and although the concept is alright I feel like we could just do exactly the same thing with a return to Christianity and death squads

This could fucking work

Fuck off. You're going down.

>that nigger photoshop quality
Embarrassing

>return of christianity
Wouldn't work in the West. Christianity is too cucked here.

Yes.
>During the First World War, German officials created a newspaper called “El Dschihad” (Jihad) to encourage Muslim soldiers from other countries to fight their “holy war”, according to the German Historical Museum in Berlin.
kek

And how do you cut out all the bad stuff? The Koran is pretty damn direct and almost on the first page it talks about how Allah mocks and kills unbelievers.

Pic related is bosnian
Yours must be arab

>666

Killing gays & apostates isn't in Quranic
Polygamy & circumcision too
What other bad stuff do you want to cut out?

Fuck off before we shoot all of you.
Just play in your sandbox.

You've been here before frenchy and it was explained to you that - 1) if you try to get rid of the shit practises you'll be branded as blasphemers and the other muslims will declare holy war on you and 2) you will not be able to "seize" Islam for whites because as muslims you'll be expected to answer to clerics in the middle-east and if you try you'll be branded as blasphemers and the other Muslims will declare will declare holy war on you. You've got a short memory haven't you?

/thread

To all the dumb asses who still don't get it:

I'm not saying we should embrace Islam and take it how it is along with retarded arabs.

I'm not saying we should all learn & talk arabic & build mosques.

I'm wondering how can a white form of Islam could change and fix our society since Christcuckity is powerless & dying & atheism is just retardation.

>Christianity started off as an awful religion promoting very similar shit to islam.
No, it didn't.

And Islam cannot be reformed, you brainlet. The only real reform of Islam would require the dismissal of the Qur'an as the literal word of God in Arabic. And if you take that step Islam collapses in its entirety and is gone.

Fuck Christianity and fuck Islam. What we need is a secular atheist society.

False.
Most violence is found in the hadith. And the Quran is superior to the hadith. If we're able to cut the degenerate hadith and keep the Quran it would be a huge reformation

And this is why no one likes French people.

And this is why no one likes atheists.

nah

Holy shit I dont think I've seen such a fundamental ignorance of western history since I went to public school.

Are you by chance, a negro?

that old vengeful God? yeah, we didn't just cherry pick him out. Jesus fulfilled the prophecy null and voiding all that shit in Leviticus.

Just stfu already. You've already lost.

Satan confirms.

>Christianity started off as an awful religion promoting very similar shit to islam.
No it didn't.
I'm not going to read the rest of your post. You are retarded and deserve to die.

Jesus didn't came to abrogate the Law of Moses. Christian cherrypicked what they wanted.

There is no such thing as a white muslim.
Muslims are always sandniggers. If you become muslim you are a sandnigger.
You deserve to be shot you worthless traitor. If you ever tried to convert me I'd happily go to jail just so that I could severely hurt you to send a message that YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN WHITE NATIONS.
You are not my brother. You are my enemy. You are the white man's enemy.

I believe in the holy trinity, so Islam just doesn't fit my beliefs

Coming from a kikeslave it doesn't surprise me.
Also "white nation"???
You're like 55% white lmao

>that flag
>that opinion

HERESY DETECTED

>fulfill means destroyed

No.

Whiter than your country.

Being 85% white no I don't think so.

This thread is proof that rag heads are subhuman. You really think we'll choose you over based LGBT Christians?

France are Vatican-Romanist stock, therefore they're not white, not non-white, but white ethnic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_ethnic

Should have gone with the Huguenots so as to get on the same page as the white race, T.B.H.

This user is a fine example of a frenchman.
These worthless fucks initially propagated the culture of degeneracy that has spread worldwide today.
These same faggots imported and mixed with nigger en masse.
They now continue their attempt at killing Europe and the white man by adopting the invaders' religion and trying to get any white who will listen to convert.
Fuck these worthless faggots.
>85% white
Wew, time to rethink what counts as white.
If it's half nigger, it's a nigger.
You're only white if you are completely white and most french I see are niggers and arabs. I've heard you've got tons of chinks too somehow. Probably because you faggots have a hard-on for communism.

Christianity didn't start out with any violent notions whatsoever.

If Christ wasn't divine, he was still a good guy whi did good things.

If Mohammed wasn't divinely inspired, then he's nothing more than a violent, child raping, sex slave taking, genociding, started out as a caravan raider faggot.

Islam is a cult of force; Christianity a religion of choice. The Christian arabs are fine. It's a travesty that the west has abandoned thise souls to islam, and lets them suffer. Free the arabs and you won't have these problems anymore.

Anything other than total opposition to the cult is letting more of your siblings be enslaved.

tl;dr op has aids

Who the fuck cares about Islam. I just don't want any fucking (demi)niggers in my country. Look at south Africa, it's 95% Christian+Atheist and it's a fucking hellhole.
>s-so more Islam is ok right???
No it's not because Muslims tend to vote for pro-immigration parties so they can get more of their subhuman brethren into our countries.

SHITSKIN HOLOCAUST WHEN?

>Christianity didn't start out with any violent notions whatsoever.

Lmfao maybe learn history about Christianity & how it spread through Medieval Europe?
Mass murders of Pagans, massacrs, violences, intimidation, forced conversions.

Christianity is nowhere better than Islam.

he has a point heathens

Christianity didn't start in Europe.

I know France is trash, but this is just pathetic.

he never claimed it started in europe, it's a fucking shitskin religion that spread violently just like shitlam

>Christianity is nowhere better than Islam.
Υou got it wrong. Fanatic jews and medieval popes who were controlled by the jewish agenda were responsible for all those atrocities. The new testament always says to love and respect others but the quran embraces violence.

Enjoy hell

This will work if we just claim to be Muslim and not really learn Arabic or recite the Quran or anything. It could probably also work if we all practiced Eastern Orthodox Christianity as well.

lol jesus said he's coming back with a sword, yeah doesn't sound very violent to me kekmao, there are plenty of verses in the new testament condoning violence

Lmfao Jesus in the NT literally said that his enemies should be killed in front of him.

Says the trinitarian who follows an ideology not even close to the Bible.
Islam & Judaism is closer to monotheism han your neo-pagan religion desu from an objective pov.

Just borrowing Islam as a vehicle wont work either. Youve got the right idea, we need religious revival, but as hard as saving christianity seems its the only game in town

It did not start out spreading violently at all. The spread into europe was far from the start if the religion, and even then many of the euros were flat out savages. I bet you also think native americans dindu niffin and they wuz peaceful and in touch with nature n shit. Not to mention savages had attacked Rome, they weren't just minding their own business.

Most of the bad Christian stuff is vastly overstated. Witch trials almost never happened, despite being one of the most common criticisms, and most of the fighting among europeans had nothing to do with religion. The spread of protestantism into Russia is a great example of this. The inquisition there was clearly political, and was used to attack actual Christians that didn't like the monarch remarrying.

While some Christians have done bad things, the big difference is that doing something violent in Christianity is a bad thing. It's clearly laid out as wrong. There is a standard to live up to, and if you act violent towards the innocent you fail to meet that standard. In Islam, mohammed is the ultimate example. Violence is the only way to imitate mohammed.

Also, you krauts molested kids with your sick green party experiments, you're letting muslims marry little girls, you ban free speech, and you're destroying europe again. Christianity has long been the enemy of communism, which is why every single communist regime targeted them. Sounds like you savages need to be converted again.

>defensive violence is the same thing as offensive violence
germany........

>following anything abrahamic

grow up faggot, stop reading violent fairytales

Stop taking Houellebecq literally you submissive faggot. Christianity has transcendence at its core. Islam is nothing but submission to ignorance. It must be obliterated.

No he didn't. Provide the passage.

Christianity has never been for refusing to retaliate under any circumstances. You eurofags let muslims rape women in the streets and then do nothing about it.

>everyone is so dumb and violent
>not us we just let other countries defend us while we rape kids and prevent free speech

How does it feel to not be able to defend your own house because you'll get arrested?

Oh boy its this thread again

>Christianity has transcendence at its core
Kek.

>harsh punishment on degeneracy
Nothing wrong with that, if you want to be a degenerate, remain christian.

>No he didn't
LMAO

>"And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.’ Luke
NEW
E
W TESTAMENT

Know your religion.

Christianity only became violent when Muslims started genociding Europe after genociding and pillaging North Africa

You know it's true, that's why you say nothing.
What do you think happens to muh white race when you align the country's ideology to that of the majority gimmegrants? There are a lot of Armenians living in France. Surprise, France is historically the most Christian nation in Europe.

>killed and forcibly converted millions of pagans
>only became violent in retaliation

stop slurping christs cock mario and get back to slurping spaghetti

Im an ex-Muslim convert to Christianity. I really hope this no one thinks like you, as that will mean that I am executed.

I'm atheist but you are painfully wrong and stupid. It started off pacifist and helped poor people (recruited them). They were cucks who destroyed the Roman Empire with their weakness and stupidity.
It became violent after a good 6-7 centuries later, when islam started to buttfuck byzantines.

>ex-Muslim convert to Christianity
LMFAAAAO
Just kill yourself or go atheist alreadyn LARPer.

no>

Not in Medieval Europe.

You want to save Christianity? When the muslims bow down to mecca and the moon, the christians need to praise the sun, and use cross/sun imagery. It'll work. I'm just sayin.

Holy fuck, you are retarded. That came waaay later.

Either you are retarded or can't read.

>You're sperging out thinking this is achmed.

That's literally your name, isn't it?

Not a LARPer, just someone raised by a Muslim family in the west. I realized thanks to the intervention of some apologists that the Muslim view of Jesus was categorically wrong and that some of the things that Prophet Muhammad did called into question his prophethood.

What about the most important part, how do we deport the non-Europeans, and obviously stop more from coming?

>Christianity
> God was vengeful
there's more to christianity than old testament
in fact there's everything

>Germany rape happens
FUCK DA MUSLIMS WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU ALL
>Paris attacks
OK, DAY OF THE ROPE, DEUS VULT!
>Westminister attack
OKAY YOU'RE GETTING DEPORTED AND HANGED
>Manchester attack
THAT'S IT, YOU'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>London attack
...?

Gonna actually do something, cumskin degenerates?

All Muslims can be saved, the solution is to evangelize to them.

>t. retarded christfag

>we will give them the bogpill
>soon they will have millions of nanobog bots rewiring their DNA
>soon the call will come
>you don't wanna be there for that day

>3 different places showing who they are, and a link to how to give them money for a shitty ass comic.
What a faggot

>let's dial back western civilization to 1523

You cannot justify the Abrahamic religions in this day and age, it's not gonna happen. Come up with something new

Im an ex-Muslim, I was saved, others can be too.

>The view of Jesus was categorically wrong
>intervention of some apologists
www.answering-christianity.com

You're a low IQ stupid sheep. I'm not even Muslim or Christian but I'm interested in abrahamic faiths and I'm sorry but the Christian view of Jesus doesn't make any sense.

Holy Trinity has no solid basis as much as the divine aspect of Jesus.
The Bible is the best tool to break the Christian trinitarian view of Jesus.
Also, hadith were written 200 years after Mohamed's death.

>t. retarded Christfag

Nice to see your keeping up the tradition of surrendering France. I hope you enjoy your bombs and trucks of peace you cheese eating surrender monkey.

Christianity didn't start that way. It was compromised by power hungry mammon people. It still was a necessary evil to protect against the barbarity of the time, and preserved a peaceful message.

Judaism was more akin to Islam.