>Islam is the religion of peace

Ashura (Arabic: عاشوراء ʻĀshūrā’, colloquially: /ʕa(ː)ˈʃuːraʔ/; Urdu: عاشورا; Persian: عاشورا /ɒːʃuːˈɾɒ/; Azerbaijani: Aşura Günü or English: Day of Remembrance) is the tenth day of Muharram in the Islamic calendar.

>For Shi'a Muslims, Ashura marks the climax of the Remembrance of Muharram, and commemorates the death of Husayn ibn Ali, the grandson of Muhammad at the Battle of Karbala on 10 Muharram in the year 61 AH ( in AHt: October 10, 680 CE).

>Suffering and cutting the body with knives or chains (matam) was banned by the Shi'a Marja' Ali Khamenei, Supreme Leader of Iran, and Hezbollah in Lebanon, but is still practiced in Bangladesh and India. Other marjas like Mohammad al-Husayni al-Shirazi promote hemic flagellation rituals as a way of preserving the revolution of Imam al-Husayn.

>On Ashura, some Shi'as observe mourning with a blood donation, which is called "Qame Zani", and flailing.

>Certain traditional flagellation rituals such as Talwar zani (talwar ka matam or sometimes tatbir) use a sword. Other rituals such as zanjeer zani or zanjeer matam involve the use of a zanjeer (a chain with blades).

>These religious customs show solidarity with Husayn and his family. Through them, people mourn Husayn's death and express regret for the fact that they were not present at the battle to fight and save Husayn and his family.

>The tradition, which commemorates the death of the Prophet Mohammad’s grandson, is seen by some Shi’ite Muslims as away of washing away their sins.

>The Day of Ashura is a national holiday in some Muslim countries, with thousands taking part in annual rituals which include people whipping and cutting themselves with chains and knives.

>Picture: Even small children participate in the ceremony commemorating Imam Hussein, grandson of Mohammad. A Shi’ite boy is held still as a gash is cut into his head as part of an Ashura ceremony in Mumbai, India.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
elitereaders.com/good-friday-crucifixion-in-the-philippines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

that's not my islam

I saw first Muharram mob when was 9, it was live gore for me. I couldn't even sleep for that day.
Muslims are fuckin pathetic.

Nothing that bad but yeah. 16-24 yo. In blood.

Can confirm. Witnessed first hand.

>"Stay still you little shit or this is going across your neck."

>Christian parents make kids go to church
>"Indoctrination! Brainwashing! Child abuse!"

>Muslims parents slash up their kids in an offering to The Glorious Prophet Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim (peace and blessings and glory be upon him)
>[crickets]

i'm living in iran since i war born and i never seen this.

Did they fuck him before or afterwards?

also, self harming is haram in shia islam.

wtf are they doin?

You got me I faked all these pictures and faked being Imams all over the world to tell people to self-flagellate

Practicing their peaceful religion you ignorant shitlord

>I'm living in Iran
>Lives in Italy

I know the kind of lies your kind spreads Mohammed. You Arabs disgust me.

We have to wipe them out.

This shit is pure evil.

No. Qame zani was a thing in iran many years ago but now it is forbidden, as i said self-harming considered a sin in shia islam.
but i heard in some countries(pakistan,india) it's still a thing.

We just watched some muzzies do this on video i class a few days ago

>Suffering and cutting the body with knives or chains (matam) was banned by the Shi'a Marja' Ali Khamenei, Supreme Leader of Iran

Read the OP, Luigi. It's banned in Iran and by Shi'as who follow Iran's supreme leader (Hezbollah for example).

Fuck off kike shill. You hate Shia Islam because they are the greatest threats to your Greater Israel plan. I hope Iran and Assad glass your miserable country.

POO

i'm using proxy idiot. Sup Forums is banned in iran. and i'm not arab.

i need more so i can print them and post them around town , love the tazmania devil to show how moderate they are

I don't get it. They are harming themself which is neither good nor bad in itself. If you got an aversion for blood or seeing someone else bleed, than that's your problem alone.

Do they strife for religious expansion or are they fine with keeping their family customs to themself?

>Manchester
>London Bridge
>Defending Muslims
I never knew how cucked you Brits were until now.

>Arab religion
>Arab names
>Arab culture
>We're not Arab

Okay Mehmet.

Greater Israel will happen whether or not you like it paki. Iran will fall into chaos until it stops this stupid Islamic death cult bullshit and once again embraces Zoroastrianism.

>Arab religion
No.are people in christian countries(europa and america) consider themself middle eastern because christianity shaped in middle east?
>Arab names
Not me.
>Arab culture
No.

>Comparing Christianity to Islam

Christianity didn't spread through force, Constantine the great converted to Christianity and therefore, Europe wasn't forced to suffer under the hands of semites. Iran on the other hand was conquered by Arab armies.

>Arab names

Well you either have a turkic or Arab name or you're just stealing Zoroastrianism names. Either way you guys don't have your own identity.

>Arab culture
Literally yes. If you guys were still vegetarian and nice to animals I would say you still retained a little bit of the Zoroastrian nature but you guys are fucked.

There's no way around it.

Koran has shit in it that tells them to behead their enemies.

Even if some Muslims seem to casually interpret all that with a peaceful meaning, conveniently when they're minorities ... once they do become a majority, BOOM it's "oh guys wait you know what, it does say here to behead you haha ... sorry we're the majority now ... gonna have to behead you and rape your wives ... funny who'd thought after 1400 years of doing this, we'd keep doing it as soon as it's safe for us, huh GO FIGURE trollolol"

"Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah')."

"Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

"Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

"Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "heals" the hearts of Muslims."

Daily reminder Muhammad was assassinated by a Jewish woman and died in pain like the scourge he was.

kinda funny that the same faggots who condemn this, condone chopping off a part of a baby's penis.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

In the Philippines, Catholic Devotees Are Nailed to Crosses for Lenten Penance

elitereaders.com/good-friday-crucifixion-in-the-philippines/

>For Shi'a Muslims, Ashura marks the climax
like when mohammed busted a nut so hard while fucking his 9-year-old child bride aisha he was covered in semen (source: quran) after he drank camel piss (source: quran) and flew away on his winged donkey (source: quran)

fuck off, mudshit