Well its time to share my racial theory

Well its time to share my racial theory

Newfag here, shitty english and u can get cancer easily from this thread, lets get into it.
First of all lets divide the world in three races: Blacks, asians and whites.
>Black people are fisicaly superior, they are basicaly taller and stronger. A face to face fist fight between two equally trained Black and a White guys is impossible to win by the white one.
>Asians are clearly smarter than whites and they are a lot of them, they're superior too.
>Whites are like the stupid middle brother, they're like a blend of asian and blacks but in the wrong way, they're not smarter enought to beat asians and too weaks for blacks. THIS is why whites try to get over the world, because they know that if they had no power all the other races whould pass over then.
Pic not related, im white. Thoughts?

How about dividing it into, Whites and everyone who isn't White?

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that blacks are inferior to everyone else.

The strongest men in the world are white and asians adopted European technology and governments, so I completely disagree desu.

white privilege, eh?

The reason why blondes have more fun is why you hate white people. And my green eyes burn your soul... Bewahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You are such a dumb faggot.....niggers are inferiour both in phizic and inteligence,asians are sligtly superior in intelect and then again talking about south korreans and japs since chinks fake their data.
Niggers are superior in 3 sports running,jumping and basketball.All the other ones are doninated by white priviledged men.

...or kys, your choice.

>Black people are fiscally superior

NOPE

>Pic not related, im white

you mean first generations were slaves

>trying this hard

>trying so hard

>being this obvious

>shill

t. shariablue

I hope you're getting paid to post these

here is your other thread:
how about killing yourself?

reminder that brock will have you shills accidented after your usefulness is depleted

have you killed yourself yet, shill?

whoops forgot to sage

sage goes in options

>being this new

time to find a new proxy, shill faggot

where did you go, shill?

A) fisicaly? lol !! name a black billionaire? anyone anyone? bueller? Buelelr?
B) Why do Asians steal all our white inventions then? also all you immigrants are bringing our test scores down in america.
C) Ahhhh they just found the oldest corpses in Europe not Africa. try and keep up now....
D) Blacks didnt build America by picking cotton they clothed it. the chinks even took their lazy asses jobs.

no guy, theres either only 4 or 7, because 4 and 7 are special numbers in numerology, and always remember - PRAISE KEK AND DIGITS

SAGE
A
G
E

>I think the one thing we can all agree on is that blacks are inferior to everyone else.
"Bu-Bu-But my favorite reality TV show doesn't say that? In fact they are ALL rocket surgeons and scientists waiting to be, if only the eeeeeevvil white males weren't out killing, beating, raping and sagging their pants in front of those poor poor niggers, oh the guilt!"

Blacks are not stronger that whites.. they are overall more athletic types for sure but in raw power whites are stronger (given we have 2 equally trained individuals). We have different muscle tissues

gj not sageing a shit thread

>HUrrDuRR Here is my racial theory
>3 races

are you retarded

>takes what he thinks is the best stat for blacks and asians

Ok look at nobel price winners mostly white or jewish

Blacks can only fight if its 4 on 1 when its 1 on 1 they get blown the fuck out every time. It really is a sight to see. Also who took over the world Abdull

This is shit/10 bait made me reply now pay debt or reduce that 20%

SAGE

Chinese came to California around mid-1850's, so they've had total 15 years of head-start with the pic you quoted being about 10 years old.

Where are all those promising black medicine students?

First of all, its obvious that this is a shitty theory based in stereotypes and has nothing to deal with "real" Information.

Second, u wouldnt say that with a 6.5 foot tall nigger in front of you.

>now seriously, I think you guys are a little savage, its true that my theory is a piece of thrash (and obvously humoral (bad but humor at all)) but I dont think there's need to be that cruels.

>Second, u wouldnt say that with a 6.5 foot tall nigger in front of you.
are you implying that niggers are violent with no impulse control? uhh, racist and sexist much?

Bruh, It's just some shit I told to some friends while being high and they said like "post it on Sup Forums, those nazil will kill you", chill man, just some bullshit to laught at

Nigger redpill thread? Nigger redpill thread.

look, children. see how the shill has transitioned to the "backpedaling" phase of attempting to escape the trolling

next comes the "rolling with the punches" phase. let's watch and see...

Well, I didn't say anything about being violent. That wanderful and admirable person whould be lisening you opinions to debate them calmly.

Friendly reminder that niggers are not a part of the human species.

>Black people are fisicaly superior, they are basicaly taller and stronger. A face to face fist fight between two equally trained Black and a White guys is impossible to win by the white one.

Do you even know how many ethnicities there are in africa?

Most blacks are small.

>Well, I didn't say anything about being violent
my almonds are activating

It's blatantly obvious you're a newfag because this is a shit thread. First off there isnt only 3 races. Second off whites are stronger than blacks. Go look at any pro weightlifting. It's all white people. Blacks are better in running. Both are not prevalent enough to affect the average person and make it impossible just because of race. Next, asians are only smarter on paper. The strictness of their culure is great for taking tests, but when it comes to actually applying knowledge, whites have been and are currently leaders in the majority of fields. Asians haven't invented at nearly the same scale as whites for hundreds of years. Now they only improve things made by whites. When whites improved asian inventions they made them into entirely new and better things like with gun powder. When asians improve white inventions it's just small upgrades that compete with white versions of upgrades

>congoids superior
Whites are better fighters AND better swimmers.

>It's blatantly obvious you're a newfag because this is a shit thread.
>types a novel in response to a newfag shill
>doesn't sage
topwew

Also, chiense faked IQ test scores.
Whites are superior to other races and you are not white, you're spanish. Kek

>Be me
>Being fucked in the ass while trying to share some shitty opinion made while being high
>See people enjoying the scene
>Enjoy the rape too
>Starting to like this killhouse full of fags

Literally this

You are a waste. This is Sup Forums if you want to post some bs go to /bant/ you post shit that is supported by little to no evidence and just clogs up the catalog. Go O'D on heroin or something and do everyone a favor. Because the only thing you are doing is contributing to the unemployment rate so far.

And no I will not take it easy because mongrels like you need to be told to fuck off.

>>Be me
>>Being fucked in the ass while trying to share some shitty opinion made while being high
>>See people enjoying the scene
>>Enjoy the rape too
>>Starting to like this killhouse full of fags

Hope you enjoy, fucker

Whites just know how to take the quickest route to success. This means they don't have to work hard to succeed, but rather they harness the power of others.

rolling with the punches.

someone pick up that phone because i CALLED IT

>fiscally superior, balsamicly taller and stronk
>newfag
Newfag to what? English lessons?

>fisicaly

Too excessive, i've said im a newfag, i've said this thread is shit and u can get cancer. If ur not tolerant even saying that u are really disgusting

>im
>u
>ur
why are you typing like a nigger now? is the extra 2 keystrokes too much for you?

Yup, said that too
>Shitty english

how about killing your shareblue bosses and then yourself?

Why just forgetting ' makes you type like a nigger?

pls respond:

>blacks come in all shapes types and sizes as the rest of the population, big muscle big dick is a myth
>Asians are socially retarded so calling them superior is pretty much an overstatement. The sense of shame in their civ is greater than in other countries which is why they excel at thing other than human interaction.
>whites are shitty, i agree.
>but what about latinos and other non-black/white/asians? Are you saying they don't exist?

so yes the thread is cancer and your a moron.

Need to learn hot to deal with Sup Forums first, then i'll kill myself

kill your shill bosses first

thanks in advance

Dafuk are shill bosses?

the people telling you to post your garbage here

Admits being this new and makes a stupid thread.

reddit is just a couple of key strokes away friend

sage

I think they'll die in about 2 years at most, dont worry.

kill them and stream it pls. thx.

In reddit most people just coment some dumb shit to get free karma. Here people try to destroy me but at least they waste 30 seconds