"London bridges.. falling down... Falling.. down...”

>"London bridges.. falling down... Falling.. down...”

Why does he do stuff like this every show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2m0bbp7h5#/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/26/daily-mail-syrian-chemical-weapons-libel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he is the greatest philosopher and poet

dont bully my autistic son

Stopped taking him seriously after he started linking legitimately fake InfoWars and NY Post articles as his sources. He'd make entire vids based on the premise of unfounded claims and keep talking for 50+ minutes. Not my guy.

where are your links to these videos?

He is the greatest philosophical mind of the 21st Century. Mike cut him off before he finds about Stefan using his daughter as a test subject.

because he's a manipulative over the top douchebag hack?

Because he's an autist who advocates smashing in mothers' heads with baseball bats
youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2m0bbp7h5#/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80

he is a clear case of psychopath , his eyes alone says everything

Always cracks me up.

Someone should do a montage of his over-dramatic outros.

Because he's melodramatic autist

I think this maybe is how crazy people behave.

>128595832
$0.02

This, he's psychotically self aware to the point that he orchestrates his own facial movements like a puppeteer - its not only creepy its narcissistic. Guess that's a side effect of thinking you're the greatest-philosopher-in-500-years-mania

Just listen to No Agenda instead, they actually do real media deconstruction without the overly dramatic shit molymeme does. He's ok but he can be really cringe sometimes.

Because it works on normies.

In his video immediately after the US bombed a Syrian airbase, he made this video

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q

In the video he claimed that the use of chemical weapons at the time was a false flag done by the rebels, and referred to an email exchange that served as the "receipt" for the chemical weapons sold to the rebels, and approved of by the US.

In his sources page he linked an archive of a dailymail article which made this claim

>web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

The original dailymail article was taken down and the archive didn't open, so I did a little digging and found somewhere else that had it

>www.globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178

It shows an email exchange that was leaked and supposedly supports the initial claim. After looking up the information in the daily mail article, it turned out that the entire leaked exchange didn't even take place, the dailymail got sued for publishing a libel story and took the article down.

>theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/26/daily-mail-syrian-chemical-weapons-libel

He's human you know,we all Fuck up time to time

he has a past in theatre
it's a fucking performance

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

tell us, shareblue thread

He loves to be dramatic. Didn't he used to act?

LE SHAREBLUE MEME GUYS XDDDD
WE'RE THE VANGUARD AND THEY WANT TO SHUT US DOWN

Doesn't everyone orchastrate their own facial expressions? It's not like they happen randomly.

And which one of these hacks are you?

Because he's losing his mind.

He thinks he can change the course of Western decline, if he can just say the right words or perform on his show else just right. He absolutely believes this.

He greatly overvalues his own significance in shaping the future.

This is driving him to madness.

He od'd on redpill

Because he's a art school drama fag.

You assume that he can't?

I got off the Moly train when himself, a self-proclaimed Atheist anarcho-capitalist, began shilling Christianity and statism more than his fans to appeal to Trumptards and right wing nobodies!

Personally I just let my face do whatever it wants.

he's the epitome of a demagogue
good thing I agree with his politics

No. No one can. Western Civilization is heading towards an inevitable collapse, and society doesn't have the will to reverse course. The minds of too many people are too irreversible set upon believing in falsehoods or ignoring the problems that are building.

It will collapse. Political mavericks and outsiders like Trump and Farage can only rouse the populace into delaying actions, not into the full scale changes we need to fix government.

I believe the most important thing we can do is prepare to survive the coming collapse and position ourselves to raise ourselves up and not repeat the same mistakes next time.

black pilled beta bitch
go be a defeatist somewhere else

>Even ends his shill post with an exclamation point to hammer it home.
Sad!

I'm not black pilled. I believe in meaning. I believe in trying to save Western Civ. I just think a major collapse is inevitably coming and that we will have to rise from the ashes stronger having burned away our mistakes.

The majority of people are way too content to make the changes we need to make to fix things. Stress is needed before they will act, and when that stress finally comes, it will be terrible, and we must be hard and prepare ourselves for that hard time to come. Not just hope that voting for Trump or posting memes on Twitter will actually change the unconscious minds of millions.

I'm not saying don't do those things. I'm not saying don't try to fight it. I'm saying don't stake everything on stopping the tide, and prepare and harden yourself for what happens when the levee breaks.