Why do millennials believe vaccines cause autism?

Why do millennials believe vaccines cause autism?

everyone knows vaccines do not cause autism

well I disagree, it may cause some kind of autism yes

Because they have autism.

No, I have taken several shots and I don't have autism

>just because something hasn't happened to you it isn't supposed to happen to everybody else
monkey logic

Why aren't you eating your almonds activated OP?

Well then just go ahead and show me the data then because I don't see it happening, maybe in the AMERIKKKA

Because they are all autistic due to the vaccinations they had

Are you trying to be funny? Cause you're failing miserably

yeah I have heard it is possible that 1/1k have some kind of autism caused by vaccines so I wouldn't know you know the problem with these threads is that they do not bring data to the table

I believe autism cause millenials.

No data is really needed when you can see it all by yourself

And that's why we are hated, sorry fellas

The conversation has not yet reached the lesser whites of the white race

Trump, is that you?

a conversa não chegou na senzala ainda safado

stop samefagging you retarded porkfucker

>porkfucker
what the fuck is wrong with you?

I guess he has been fucked too many times by Ahmed

Not sure, maybe cause after getting vaccines some kids become autistic. Not saying it 100% means that's what's causing it but it is fishy

10/10 posts.
Well done monkeybro

>the AMERIKKKA

You've got hotter trannies than us, but not much else

Why did the turtle cross the road?
Because he was stapled to the chicken.

Didn't leave the senzala* young roberto now go get my beer, before i have the whip you and your mother, disgusting piece of shit

We've got EVERYTHING better than you but the economy.

Middle age men keeps talking to himself on well-known nubian dance forum.
Sources says he is the biggest faggot ever seen there, and therefor their lawful king

Thanks brit friend, sorry for london, may one day your revenge come.

JUST look at most of them...SOMETHING CAUSE THERE RETARDATION why not blame the drugs and not their parents upbringing

we also have a higher murder/crime rate but Amerikka is not that good either

more slums, more niggers, more oil, more jungle, half head baby disease okay

>controversial topic designed to get everyone's attention.

Slide thread detected.

>but the economy

Keep that up; at this rate, I can only afford to retire to Sao Paulo

Because especially the american government likes to test chemicals on their people.
they have injected stuff into people before, so they can do it again.
fluorides in the water for no good reason, forced "medication" is illegal btw. aside from all the negative things known about this stuff.
they spread chemicals here and there throughout towns to see what happens.

so why wouldn't they make their people autistic so they stay stupid and obedient instead of critical thinking people?

And since european countries often follow american examples trust issues start growing here, too.

So basically it's american history uncovered by fbi?/cia? documents that were released over time that starts getting people to be sceptic.

What are they sliding? What's the big story we're not suppose to see?

oh and of course signs of autism or other unrecoverable illnesses a few weeks after veccination.
Where they then tell you: you can't proof it's related to the vaccination, because a few weeks have passed already, so it's not counted towards those statistics.

>make their people autistic
>so they stay stupid and obedient instead of critical thinking people?

Oh, my dear Bratwurst-fondler

Autistic != Stupid

She's aging like fucking milk

Known about her for years, very sad to see what she has turned into. I think James "2GD" dumping her on Christmas day might have caused it all

oh right, you reminded me that we weaponize autism here on Sup Forums...

also you made me hungry for bratwurst..

I hate millennials as much as the next person but don't be a fagget op.

Perhaps injecting infants and very young children will a large amount of neurotoxins during their most vulnerable years of early development might possibly, just possibly, have a negative impact on their neurological and immunal functions.

Nah, I'm sure it's all just conspiracy.

Make sure to properly dispose of your broken mercury bulb and contact the professionals to keep yourself from becoming ill from possibly poisoning through inhalation! But injecting mercury directly into your tissue, that's perfectly safe.

I'm tired, we should go to sleep now. Vaccines are perfectly safe. Gnight!

What? She still looks perfect.

I got shot, and I have autism

>be autistic get vaccination blame vaccination.

as an american that has had vaccines throughout my life, include the vaccine for chicken pox since i somehow couldn't get it as a child, as well has having children that have had their own vaccines - i can say that we're all safe at least in this house. haven't seen any significant changes.. not sure how i would honestly other than the fact that my kids aren't getting sick with what they were vaccinated for.

also, i know a few couples that have children with autism. not sure if a vaccine is going to do that LOL considering how fucking retarded they are in relation to their own parents. this goes both ways.

Because of people like you.

1 post from this ID

sage

who

And they were vaccinated.

Millennials are weird.

cats

Nobody really believes that.

I agree with that and would never claim that vaccines are the sole reason for autism. There's a plethora of environmental and genetic factors that play a role here. But to completely discredit heavy metal injection (known neurotoxins) through tissues as a possible contributing factor, is being incredibly dishonest.

Despite what the vaccine cartels will tell the public, there have been many independent studies that found correlations. And there are hundreds to thousands of studies that establish the dangers of mercury and various other neortoxins in human development. The entire medical and scientific community agree on this. But then they turn a blind eye when these same fucking toxins are injected into our tissues. Somehow they become safe at that point. Alrighty then.

Anecdotally, there are a lot of parents of children on the spectrum who claim their child changed shortly after a vaccine. I know of one personally.

I've never had noticeable issues in my health from vaccines but I also grew up in a time when there weren't dozens of vaccines needed and they were less genetically modified and less riddled with preservatives, toxins, and other shit.

Anti vaxers aren't against science or even the basic theory behind vaccines, they are against the toxic additives/preservatives within the vaccines