How do we fix deadbeat dads?

Let's not fuck everything that walks. It's mostly the girl kicking him out.

you don't. half of this board is MGOW no matter how much people shit on it. you can't force someone to do something. if you "Can", odds are you're going to be better off not, because a power structure capable of it is going to be spending loads of money on back pats to stay stable.

Give them more rights before the child is born, similar to how the mother can abort. Harsh penalties after the time has passed. Some exclusions would obviously apply.

Legalize a male abortion option.

Coincidentally, this will also fix the single motherhood problem.

Most shitty people aren't actively evil. They go with the flow and would be content to chill in the same room and ignore a child. As a result, most deadbeat dads occur when the black woman kicks the man out when they want to be with another man.

Start shaming bastard children again. This shit all went downhill when women stopped being dependent on outside incomes and stopped being concerned with marriage.

It would take a generation, but if no man or woman would want their child to be a bastard, you would fix this problem.

How do we fix deadbeat moms? Single father here and check the numbers, women are way more likely to be deadbeats. And yeah, my ex wife has no involvement with my son and unsurprisingly is way behind on her child support.

Castrate negro slaves until they die out and then we won't have to listen to slavery nonsense anymore.

Bolt cutters work well for clipping.

They're a symptom of our degerate society. If you wrok out how to fix that let me know.

Give parents equal rights when it comes to abortions

Destroy the legal system which incentivizes women having bastard kids for the gibs.

Make marriage a financially smart decision.

>Give parents equal rights

NO WOMEN HAVE VAGINA'S

SINGLE MOTHERS ARE THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

Better economy and more low price housing. Most dads aren't deadbeats on purpose. It is the state and women that are forcing them down. The support agreements usually don't reflect the reality of what it costs to live.

MGTOW fixes them.

Fuck women, fuck the system.

Let it all collapse and start from scratch.

I bet she won't get locked up like a man would when he gets behind on child support.

This basically. Also, genetic paternity tests at the birth of every child to stop paternity fraud, and equal custody rights for fathers following the breakdown of a relationship.

reform parent courts that make men a slave to a whore.

Export niggers to Africa.

I heard an interesting idea here the other day about relocating all foreign aid to Africa strictly to Liberia. Then we could offer incentives to go live a life of luxurious gibs in their ancestral homeland, far from persecution by whitey, and we could all be happy.

legalize prostitution

Newly wedded couples(those without previous divorce history) receive 50 grand per child under wedlock up to the fourth child.

This kills the feminist.

>How do we fix deadbeat dads?
By getting the abortion he wanted you to get.

More femininity and less feminism

>implying this wouldn't end up in huge amount of cheatings and my wife's sons

that'd surely only solve a small minority of cases though

>implying that deadbeat dads aren't a reason why feminism is so big to begin with

Deadbeat dad are fault of women.

>you shitpost on Sup Forums while Tyrone and Jamal have 5 kids with 5 different white women each

>deadbeat dads
Did you mean niggers?

they are all going to die when social security and the welfare state collapse.

who is going to take care of laquisha's 10 children by then?

they all will die.

the purge will cleanse them.

women caused this. women will deal with it.

the toll has being paid is there an time were the toll is not paid? its like clockwork

deadbeat dad reporting in,
>accidental pregnancy at 21, refuses to abort
>only have grocery retail experience
>$425 a mo/ + health insurance
>joined military to pay
>left military, started going to school on gi bill
>gi bill ran out, going to have to take out a loan
> the court can issue a warrant at any time

currently $9000 behind in payments

if I were you i'd start learning Spanish and leave the US asap. You'll end up in prison the minute she decides you should be there because you didn't pay her welfare bux.

unfortunately i believed i was still allowed to live a life and got married and had kids in the meantime. im 31 now.

by fixing deadbeat wives

that's the conditioning society imposes upon you and that the tradcucks will make sure you follow to the line: sacrifice yourself for women, goy! Have children and provide for them and the wife in a society that hates you because you're a man.

go mgtow bro, never look back, and try to have a plan in case she sends the cops after your ass.

>refusing to abort
>not marrying the girl
You got everything you deserved.