LONDON BRIDGE HOAX THREAD

GET IN HERE: LONDON BRIDGE HOAX

>POLICE CHANGING CLOTHES, SOME CHANGING INTO CAMO PANTS, SOME IN BACKGROUND WEARING BLACK HOODIES (like the other attackers)

LINK:

youtube.com/watch?v=ampLXJzWVc8

Why would they do this? Well, the UK prime minister came out saying they had to "regulate" the internet to stop "extremeists".

Who do you think the target is? IT'S YOU GUYS. People with "wrong" opinions about multiculturalism etc... YOU are the extremists they are going to clamp down on.

Terrorism has always been a way to infringe on privacy and usher in a police state.

Terror will be used to make people willingly accept the "new world order" in the name of security and safety.

PEOPLE WHO RATIONALISE THIS: You are rationalising it because the truth is too hard to accept. This is PLAIN. If you are not going to accept this as evidence of hoax false flag, you will not accept any evidence for anything.

No, they are not changing from riot gear.

Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, you are not this dumb?
Surely?
Are you?

FUCK OFF.

The police were changing into their overalls. No actors here.

Police are shit in the UK, dont get me wrong.
But, killing their fellow londoners to stage a terrorist attack? Or stage the shooting of the terrorists????

Mate that's American tier shit.

Fuck off you faggot Canadian cunt.

"Changing into their overalls" - LOLOLOLOLOL

Police never strip down to their underwear, nevermind on the street.

Read the last paragraph

If it isn't real, why is the video being surpressed massively?

Okay cool.

Look up Metropolitan Police Issue equipment. You'll very quickly see Altham the exact clothing they change into are police issue.

Look up Met Police procedures during a homicide investigation (that film show average police AFTER armed police shot the terrorists)

In fact, just stop shit posting until you've got a decent grasp on anything that occurs in another country other than your own you fucking mug.

Put the pipe down leaf.

So the families of those killed don't get death threats by the retards with tinfoil hats?

ITT: Brits going full shill because terror is being used to curtail their right to privacy

Yeah, wtf are you smoking?

>but muh changing of clothing
>mus be conspeewacy!

Oh
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

You think green camo trousers and black hoodies are UK police issue gear?

Got a link to that bs by any chance?

Why don't you provide links to everything you've jsut said, because you can't?

How can you believe the lie that exposes all lies when your eyes are nothing but lies??
Checkk m8 reptilian scum

>Police stripping down to underwear
>hiding behind van
>changing into green camo pants and black hoodies, not police issue
>some turn away when they see the camera

Brits: "oi m8, wot iz dis? oi, got off ere wiv dat m8"

Mate, we (Brits on Sup Forums at least) are aware of conspiracy in the UK

This is just not one of them!

So calm the fuck down leaf. Your anxiety, paranoia and/or full spectrum autism is visibly showing YOU DOWN SYNDROME CUNT!!

nice trips but you are retarded

Brits actually think their police strip down to underwear on the street... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

They think UK police strip down... To underwear... on the street...

When police change gear they never strip all the way down.

>MTP camo
>army logo on hoodie

Many of our police force are T. A (I'LL SPELT THIS FOR YOU DENSE CUNT: TERRITORIAL ARMY)

Really not uncommon to see or hear of in the UK.

Fuck off leaf.

Nothing to see here.

the hoax is the hoax

You must be 18+ to post here, underage leaf cunt.

By the way, I forgot... This is BEFORE THE ATTACK.

The time bottom right is norweigan time... One hour before UK time.

I'm starting to believe you are all paid shills, as this is clearly suspicious as anything.

They are putting on non-uniform camo pants and black hoodies (the same as the attackers wore) BEFORE THE ATTACK!!

A BBC journo called 999 first as well lol... People will believe anything

>but but but much conspwecy
>but muh h8 for inglish ppl

Mate even the yanks in this thread think your a tinfoil cunt.

This thread dies in

Source?

Please Mr Cunt, source?

No hate for English people, but peoples willingness to rationalize this is hilarious. Or even question it because it would hurt their world-view too much

>"believe you are all paid shills"

Check ID...

You soft cunt.

Perhaps because the BBC is based on London.

As one user has already stated as clearly as possible, many of the officers are territorial army soldiers.

Not to mention that special forces are patrolling the streets in civilian gear, and have been known to put on police gear as well in order to commence operations without looking like terrorists themselves running round armed in civilian attire.

Clothing can also be used to treat wounds. Removing trousers is a much simpler method than tearing strips out of a shirt to tie around someones arm, leg to stem bleeding.

Take a step back if you wish to claim the attack is a false flag, because your point then has some weight behind it.

Terrorists were reported prior to the attack, known to police and likely intelligence agencies, exact same circumstances with attacks across Europe as well in the majority of cases.

So while I would say it wasn't orchestrated directly, the orchestration is at very least a direct consequence of government action or lack of.

Same ID
Same faggot

Apart from one shitty video (that didn't prove shit)... You have no sauce... None..... So I'll borrow you some Ketch up: research more faggot!

Another episode in the Every Islamic Terror Attrack is a Hoax.

ebin leaf :DDDDD

You're a complete fucking idiot.

Peoples willingness to rationalize the police/TA changing clothes at the scene of a shooting?

THIS JUST IN: POLICE CHANGED CLOTHES AFTER THE SHOOTING

I never knew their were this many paid shills on Sup Forums...

I know you are paid shills because this is going semi-viral on social media, and virtually 90% of people think its weird as fuck... At least they are sceptical.

Your reaction exposes how you're all sad, paid shills.

Brits are saying this not normal etc... Camo pants and black hoodies are not standard, neither is changing in the street.

So yeah, you're all paid shills.

:)

I salute you good sir!

go to a psychatrist to get some meds before it gets ugly please.

I love it when shills try to discredit this board mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/

This video is confirmed as just before the attack though...

You are basically a normie then?

by who?

oh yeah, a retarded underage leaf.

Already ugly.

His post is getting destroyed.

>Imagine being paid to shill threads on Sup Forums

It's probably just like Sandy Hook: a small, relatively modest event that gets amplified into a mass assault using actors to dramaticise the situation some more.
It's real, and it's exploited to the fullest of its potential

Just a hunch.

>post getting destroyed by some fanatical shill posting the same thing about 20 times?

This is getting pathetic dude

>Police false flag a terrorist attack which makes the police look like fucking incompetent cowards who aren't able or aren't willing to protect the people of Britain.
To what end?

No hate for English, but a lot for leafs you abhorrent poster.

desu it does look like a stick on black beard

Yeah I don't have any opinion on what exactly was faked etc... Just that something was.

The amount of paid shills really makes me think this is rather damaging

Nice try jew

literally anyone can drive a car into people

and yet OP and others like him believe that this can only be accomplished with the coordination of the entire UK government

I love you Amerifag :)

Kind of out in the wide open to be suspicious...
if after, maybe to blend in better, going undercover.
If before, I have no idea.

>terrorist attack
>UK Prime Minister calls for "regulating the internet"

This seems like one potentiality

I wish mate... Getting paid to destroy you?
How much?
Where do I apply?

OH fuck off!

OP, produce more sauce...

>Yeah I don't have any opinion on what exactly was faked
So you're just a shitposting leaf. The fact that you can't provide proof of the time and instead ignore those posts proves that.

Keep this at the top

Sacrificial lamb for the political powerplay.

Pathetic forced conspiracy, badly want it to be the next Sandy Hook especially as the video zooms in on one cop smiling.

Again, it doesn't mean everything is fake at all. But with this, the fact CNN were caught faking a scene, the fact a BBC journo first reported the attack, the fact that there are little to know videos of the attackers despite massive videos of everything else... Strange.

>Who do you think the target is? IT'S YOU GUYS. People with "wrong" opinions about multiculturalism etc... YOU are the extremists they are going to clamp down on.

bunch of EU countries passed laws last year saying participating in an organized hate group can be punishable by up to 4 years in prison.

Re-education camps inbound. Repent for using Sup Forums for 4 years in prison.

Dubs....

OP is confirmed shit poster...

I mean where is sauce OP?

>changing clothes hiding behind a van
>chaning into camp pants same as attacker
>changing into black hoodies same as at least one attacker
>hiding from cameras
>filimed before or just at the time of attack
>bbc journo reported it
>CNN and BBC create and broadcast fake scene
>loads of bad shills all saying the same thing wherever this is brought up

A sorry excuse for a news organization gathering a bunch of Muslims with printed signs to push a narrative doesn't relate at all to whether the actual attack was fake or not. They do this shit all the time, everything in the world would be fake if we went off that.

How long before this happens? :

>OP:: Omg I wuz jokin guys lulz ur faysees huhuhuhu

Same to you mate

If there was a political motive so close to an election then I would be more inclined to agree, however it makes all sides look bad.

The labour party oversaw the mass influx of third world migrants and either failed to foresee, or more likely simply did not care regarding the consequences.

Meanwhile the conservatives have still failed in implementing proper action through the intelligence community and the police.

Both of them were and are complacent in these attacks, because both turn away from or simply ignore the root causes and issues.

And on the other hand, to suggest the intelligence agencies wish to expand and therefore staged an attack to create greater opportunities to influence gain of further power is somewhat laughable.

They already have access to pretty much everything we Brits do, and thanks to the five eyes agencies, they always have workarounds in regards to any privacy laws we do have.

Other agencies across the pond spy instead, or simply hand over the data they were already trawling.

So the attack does not particularly effect the election or the intelligence agencies. Socially there is obvious kickback, however most normies don't care and are discussing the concert that went ahead last night.

Yes it certainly isn't evidence of anything. But just indicates that things like this happen. Things are faked and sold to the public as real. This is a faked scene of a "protest" at the same event, while it doesn't prove anything I think its pertinent to bring it up.

>YOU SEE!? HAHA! BTFO DRUMPPFFF!
You sharefags are trying to concoct your own conspiracies now. Enjoy your 7.50/hr shill

>>changing clothes hiding behind a van
They're not hiding, they're changing next to a van with all their equipment in it, and not standing in the street
>>chaning into camp pants same as attacker
Camo does often go along with being armed
>>changing into black hoodies same as at least one attacker
Black hoodies, one of the most common types of clothing
>>hiding from cameras
Hardly
>>filimed before or just at the time of attack
London has been high alert already from the Manchester attack
>>bbc journo reported it
>>CNN and BBC create and broadcast fake scene
Not related, just biased news organizations pushing narrative
>>loads of bad shills all saying the same thing wherever this is brought up
Maybe it's just that retarded

Holy hell m9, your posts fucking reeeeeeeek of damage control.

I understand, it is unclear what the motive is.

But with your PM calling for "regulation of the internet" and saying they wish to stamp out "extremeist" ideologies, lumping in right-wing opinions with extremeism... Do you not think this would be some motive?

Also, three massive attacks right near the election. This ALWAYS happens. Just because a motive is clear doesn't mean there isn't one.

Literally the Nazi gleischaltung, enacted by Parliament and the BBC.

> incite riots
> blame victims for riots
> public decides it's easier to sacrifice their fellow citizens than to fight back against the attackers
> democracy really does die

You guys are too quick to dismiss OP's arguments. They make perfect sense to me. I am not 100% convinced of the veracity of the claims, but I completely understand, comprehend and appreciate his concern.
We, the citizens of Australia stand in solidarity with the people of OP. Out thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

Hahaha I'm fucking embarrassed for you

Nice trips.
I'm rather sceptical towards hoax accusations like this but:

>all the angry dismissive responses in this thread
>no attempt to actually adress the video that raises some questions

really makes me think

A conspiracy on Sup Forums? lets not investigate it, lets not look into it, lets just call the OP as full of shit and just berate him until he shuts up. Yeah thats what we do here on pol, close our eyes and yell

You can always tell paid shills because:

>they stick around when others would get bored
>they are incredibly devoted to debunked the idea when they have poor/no arguments
>they are always rather dull, and say the same things.

These guys are paid shills bro, of course the video is damning... Which is why paid shills are all over it wherever it pops up

>Family guy memes

Bullshit, paid shill accusations were responded with "1 Post By This ID" and now you're just saying it's the opposite to support your shitty argument.

Exactly Poland, the obvious paid shills almost entirely validate this

All this uwarranted hostility in this thread seems pretty weird even for Sup Forums

Agreed. Too much to be genuine.

kek blesses this thread. WAKE UP PEOPLE

>Islamic terrorism isn't real and all staged
>this is a bad thing

hahahahahahaa paid shill detected

sort your life out

I didn't say that though. I said that it's worth some further investigation.

Same

And insulting. They are always trying to diminish how you look to the rest of the herd.

shills evolve
Also there are different types, the alphabet ones are far better than Shareblue

Yeah it doesn't prove anything. But when shills overplay their hand like this it really makes one think

Yeah it's quite powerful because with things like this it seems hard to believe so people let the initial reaction dictate their opinion

Notice how the shills disapear when they overplay their hand and mess up

> Spoiled antifa shit can't tell what the a terrorist looks like
>News at 11

So does anyone have some plausible explanation for this scene?

OP please provide some solid proof that this was taken before the attack

Funny how the shills disappear and stop posting when they realise they made it way too obvious

bahaha, sad , sad people.

false flag? probably.
1984 is happening. certainly.

I don't buy that this is the proof though, why would they do it in the open in front of cameras?

>Becuase they won't wipe my ass every time I come running

Examine the video to figure out where the location is, pinpoint it, and then reference it to the incidents.

At least put a half ounce of work in before you try and start yet another personal army request.

Haha. You took the shillpill. Literally everyone's paid to post!

I'll break it down for you dumbasses and unpaid shills:

Sandy Hooknose: hoax
Boston Smokebomb: hoax
Paris Batman-clan: hoax
Brussels: hoax
Orlando: hoax
Nice: hoax
Berlin: hoax
Manhattan car attack: hoax
Melbourne car attack: hoax
London 3/22, 6/3: hoax
Manchester: hoax

And the list goes on.

Guess what goys, they really are all hoaxes.

>Hurr durr, what, you believe nothing ever really happens? The world is a scary place and you just can't accept it! Not everything is fake!

Sorry, but the Fake News/Hoax reality is much, much scarier and more sinister than the "Random crazies" narrative that the (((news))) tries to push.

Shlomo's grip on our reality is much, much stronger than any of us can actually imagine.

I think I legit found reddit.

a fucking leaf defending muslims by claiming terrorism is a hoax

You can find the person who posted this saying the time is Norweigan. Everyone seems to be validating this.

I can't provide a link or anything because this is literally word of mouth.

However, you couls probably find out for yourself if you find the source of this on social media etc...

It is certainly strange that they do this in the open, but from past occasion of this kind we know they are sloppy. Everything is done poorly usually, because their is so much to control. Like the CNN scene. Caught red handed.

They want it out there. As a form of mockery, and also to fuel "conspiracy theories." Just like pic related "Robbie Parker" from sandy hooknose. Not a "mistake" or a blooper but the way they operate. Put the truth in plain sight and it somehow becomes even more difficult for normies to accept.

>multiculturalism falls apart
>oy vey goys are waking up, let's call muslim terrorism a hoax

fucking leafs

see
why the fuck would they do anything like what the leaf suggests out in full view of the public next to a bunch of flashing lights. christ, if you want to plant actors you sort that shit out BEFORE they have to act.