/qcg/-Qatar crises General

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
rt.com/news/390863-bahrain-cuts-diplomatic-relations-qatar/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40155829
QUICH RUNDOWN:
gulf states+Egypt cut ties to Qatar because it "supports extremist groups"
Qatar TWO DAYS AGO asked Hamas leaders to leave the country so it probably has nothing to do with Hamas OR they knew this was gonna happen and because of that they did that but it didnt help

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/05/524282/Iran-Qatar-Saudi-Arabia-Bahrain-Yemen-UAE-Egypt-Yemen-Bahram-Qassemi-Mohammad-Javad-Zarif-Alaeddin-Boroujerdi
presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/05/524245/US-Tillerson-saudi-Qatar-Egypt-UAE-Trump
archive.is/nKB0T
archive.fo/aVWOd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gulf states+Egypt cut ties to Qatar because it "supports extremist groups"
well shit. which group, best ally? also this makes them terrorists so we can bomb them and take their oil right? freedom and all that

Allah souria bashar

Is this the big happening?

ISIS I think

holy fuck

The west is gearing up to invade Syria, Qatar will be used as a scape goat to cover up the crimes of the Saudi's.

Dont listen to the jew. It's because they support the Muslim Brotherhood. Saudi also supports HTS/ISIS so I doubt thats the reason for cutting ties

No, because they support Muslims Brotherhood.
They are extremists, but not according to our ruler. Our governing party has some of them in Milan's council

why are they claiming Qatar is supporting them? evidence?

No, because they support Muslims Brotherhood.
They are extremists, but not according to our rulers. Our governing party has some of them in Milan's council

this probaly means that Qutar wont host the world cup that was planned to take place there in 2022

>ISIS I think
so israel ? what a surprise

>Saudi also supports HTS/ISIS so I doubt thats the reason for cutting ties
hear that a lot so why is this big news? why Saudi not just cover it up

They openly support the Brotherhood and they hate each other for this from years

Qatar two days ago told the Hamas rulers (the Palestinian Muslim brotherhood) to get out of their country

But we're ISIS, brother.

This youtube auto translation of captured nusrats finally makes sense.

hey retards, Saudi Arabia is behind Al-qaeda and ISIS.

Qatar is just tired of playing along with the Saudis, refusing to fuel the jihadis any longer.

So the US + Saudi cucks throw Qatar under the bus. Qatar was in on it with Saudis, UAE and the rest,

Let's admit it guys. This is the real reason why everyone is ganging up on Qatar.

i would post a good article in Hebrew about this crises but Sup Forums thinks its span if i do
so type ynet in Hebrew and open the main article and try to Google translate or something

Do your people actually realise everything that is going on around them?

i mean the crises is the main news here now

Qatar must align with Iran or bow to Saudi demands. There is no other option.

Link?

>ISIS I think
Ohohohohoho

What did Iran and the US mean by this?

presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/05/524282/Iran-Qatar-Saudi-Arabia-Bahrain-Yemen-UAE-Egypt-Yemen-Bahram-Qassemi-Mohammad-Javad-Zarif-Alaeddin-Boroujerdi

presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/05/524245/US-Tillerson-saudi-Qatar-Egypt-UAE-Trump

(((Israeli (((media))))))

Don't behave like a bunch of fucking Arabs.

Will this "conflict" affect the price of petrol? If "yes", how? Just askin

Gas, not oil.

It might cause a speculatory jump, but that's it. Qatar's chief export is natural gas, not crude oil.

Finally a thread about the Qatar issue using a map marked with kosher Hanukkah runes. Been waiting for this all day.

its from a ynet article

I dated a girl fluent in Yiddish and whose last name was basically just the English spelling of a Hebrew letter.

Does that make me one of the Tribe?

She wouldn't let me cum in her mouth, but up the ass was okay?

Did we break any Kosher laws?

>yiddish
was she haredi? because no one aside from them and like 80+ year olds speak it

Starve, perhaps. But they have desalination facilities. They'll require rationing no doubt, but they won't die of thirst.

So they only lost 14% of their water i see no problem as long as kuwait does not cut it's with qatar. Plus now they will probably import from Iran or Iraq.

*cuts it's relations with Qatar.

Is this over syria or, more likely, the unwilliness of qatar to take a hard stand against iran?

it did

That's one of the definite good things coming from this already, the Muslim Brotherhood being called a terrorist organization. Maybe enough of our MSM propaganda shills are rather uninformed and let these statements in their reporting. The Muslim Brotherhood has been infiltrating Western governments everywhere.

any idea who will host it instaed? i thinkw we german should get the wm, thx to all the refugees we can even pretend it happens in qatar

wait it didnt

14% is a lot.

if a war does start Iranian controlled Iraq and Saudi Arabia will fight on Kuwait cuz with controlling it they could starve nations it exports water to

All for show, the Wahhabi's have been found out giving money to terrorist. This all for appearances.
Turkey caught 4x giving weapons to ISIS. Saudi's support The Wahhabi idea and fund it!!

To be desu, I'm kinda tired about the constant "hospitality" and "welcome culture" talk, so I'd rather see that shit elsewhere. I don't want football getting abused for (((their))) propaganda any more than it already is.

She wasn't Orthodox, that's for sure.

We bonded when we both found out we had a relative that died at Baden-Baden. She lost a Grandfather there and I lost a Great Uncle who fell of the guard tower.

shes probably just weird

She threw a Molotov Cocktail at my house when we broke up. I'd say that's pretty normal.

Still they atleast didn't lose the %51 percent but again they could very soon. And now if they do lose that than they are fucked.

Qatar is a chickenshit sized microstate, it couldn't possibly have done the things that disturb peace the region like supporting extremists all on it's own. It's at most one of the small players in these games.

In actuality it's KSA and it's coalition that has been the main source of most of the recent instability. Now they are trying to cast Qatar as the villain instead after getting some recent bad press in the West. A sacrificial lamb. But it won't work. You can't wash clean the Saudi hands.

Qatar will suffer a lot from this blockade due to their location and small size, but on the other hand all the countries that oppose Saudi objectives in the region now have an opening to covertly help Qatar, even if they disagree on many/most things with them.

Why Egypt jumped on this bandwagon is a worthwhile question to ask, but honestly it has much to do with the recent history between Egypt and Qatar specifically and less to do with these latest KSA provocations.

Water isn't the problem. They have more than enough desalination to keep everyone alive. Nobody is going to get a shower any time soon but they won't die of thirst.

The big problem is food. No overland shipments, and major potential for naval blockade. This could just end up being one giant siege.

It will be too risky for Iraq because the US Militiary is already inside Iraq and they are supporting them on Mosul. Also the US would side with Iraq and this would lead to a huge scale of war if Iraq ever attempted to takeover kuwait again it is simply too riskful for Iraq or Iran to invade kuwait if you ask me.

But i do think kuwait will cut it's ties with Qatar along with Oman. Than Qatar will be highly dependent on Iran.

Qatar has more liquid money than USA

Agreed i think Kuwait and Oman are the only GCC nations that still haven't cut ties with Qatar yet and once they did the only nations in the regions that they could have shipments from is Iran and Iraq and possibly Pakistan.

Qatar is going to shift sides if you ask me.

It's 2017 who tf imports water, the most abundant resource on earth? Like fo real nigga, just go to lake lol

Qatar supports the muslim brotherhood which Sisi overthrowed in the 2013 coup and than designated them as a terrorist organization yet Qatar still continues to support them. Also Al Jazeera showcases Sisi's rule quite badly.

And if you add the fact that Qatar supported the Clinton foundation and that two weeks ago Trump met with Sisi and the King of Saudi Arabia i don't think there are any complications here.

I would be interested to know where Egypt's major surface combatants are right now. My guess is passing through the canal or getting ready to.

don't know if troll or retardation

is this a meme

Are the Gulf States + Egypt doing this because of what Trump said / the pledges they made or is this just a coincidence in timing?

no one but them know

NEWFAGS:
Quit being stupid.
Get real facts into this thread or don't post.
If you want to make idiotic statements and ruin threads then go to fucking Reddit.

trips dont lie

Trump said: Israel and Saudis will go full on jihadi support to fuck with Assad and Iran.

Qatar said maybe that is too autistic, and was thrown under the bus.

A war is too risky if you ask me. I think they are simply going to blockade the country for a long time to fuck it up. It will also greatly benefit the other gulf countries especially the UAE because Qatar airways is a rival to Emirati Air.
Also the same thing can be said about Oil Sales.

They'll get pressured into line sooner or later. Probably sooner. It's not possible for them to "change sides" in this particular case, although one option for them could possibly be to emphasize their ties with Turkey going forward instead of KSA/UAE/etc. Anti-Shii'itesm is too powerful in Qatar and the region to start buddying up with Iran in any meaningful way. It's almost unthinkable.

Yes, but that's what I meant. That the issues with Egypt are particular and somewhat separate from the problems with KSA et all at the moment.

It's not hard to see though that the price of water would skyrocket as a result. Desalination is an expensive process meaning that poor people will most likely riot against the rich throwing the country into chaos.

I aint trying to read nothing in that hock-a-loogie goat fucker language

>Tfw i dated a diaposa jew from boka raton (near miami)
Crazy ass niggas i say.

Gotta have warships in the gulf to do a blockade. The Saudis don't have enough especially given their troubles in Yemen, and Egypt has the largest navy in the region. They've also got those Mistrals that they're probably itching to try out.

Reminder that Muslims lie all the times

this is a charade, don't fall for it

>surrounded by water on 3 sides

Omg allahu ackbar we're fucking thirsty!!!

Link the page.
I'm on the site but can't find the article.
I will even translate it.

This was what I was wondering. Qatar wanted a pipeline, didn't get it, and maybe they're now reconsidering their geopolitical allignment. They can still get a pipeline if they make nice with Iran over the LNG fields and dial back the support for "ISIS" in Iraq/Syria.

Why is this happening? Is because Trump pushes middle-eats countries against "terrorism"? Has somebody tell him what Saudi Arabia is? Are they going to invade Qatar?

War is imminent.

shit its now gone
i cant link it cuz Sup Forums thinks its spam

Yes, hitler did a bad job and keeping the crazy ones alive.

use Archive.is

but the translated google link please.

(You)
God i hope the houthis sink one of their and some kind of huge happenning happens and it results in the third gulf war. I just missed me some happennnings. Also im going to Bulgaria next week than to Serbia so i'll probably not die.

Didn't Qatar start getting cozy with Iran recently? Of course (((they))) won't let them break away.

archive.is/nKB0T
youll need to use a translate program

archive.fo/aVWOd

Is the final islamic showdown about the begin ?

Have there been any statements or moves from the Turks?

Egypt and Saudi Arabia have good relations as of this moment and Qatar is a common enemy i think it just benefits them both in different ways.

Random thoughts I'm having:
>Qatar support MB, which's an enemy of Iran
>Saudi Arabia which's rumored to be a supporter of ISIS is an ally of Egypt and UAE against Qatar
>UAE isn't hostile against anyone not even Israel and Iran
>Saudi Arabia and Qatar both fund people against Al Assad but now they turned against each other
>Iran will evantually pick a side
>Tfw Iran will ally with one of its old enemies
>Tfw Syria might ally with Qatar after all these years (since bashar will follow whatever Iran does)
>Mfw MB might be an ally with the Syrian regime after all these years of constant hostility which leads us to a political solution inside of Syria

Has Trump said anything about this? He's being eerily quiet about such a big development. I would at least expect something like:
>Qatar has taken advantage of the American people for too long! Very disrespectful! Bad!

Этo пpaвдa чтo мнoгиe из вac yжe пoнимaют pyccкий язык?

oui

Nope the only big news in the country is that Germany has removed it's troops from İncirlik base. No statements about Qatar at all. I don't think erdoğan will cut relations with Qatar though but if the GCC forces erdoğan than i think he will.

>MB is an enemy of Iran
Go back to school kiddo.

Why did the Jews do this ?

I hope millions of them will die from hunger.