Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=NSV7mxNTzlg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
youtube.com/watch?v=-X80qg27LU0
youtube.com/watch?v=oTus4Ghu424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off christcuck

I may become one if theyre not... Just need some help.

Found the degnerate

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

Back to led.dit fegit.

Those who have eyes - see.
Those who have ears - hear.

Kike worshipers are for sure

go drink cum

>people like you think Jesus was a commie
>almost all commies are atheists

hmmm

>Degenerate (adj.)
late 15c., from Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare "to be inferior to one's ancestors, to become unlike one's race or kind, fall from ancestral quality," used of physical as well as moral qualities, from phrase de genere, from de + genus (genitive generis) "birth, descent" (from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget"). The noun is from 1550s.

you tell me

As a muslim I think pagans are more degenerate than christians.

D&C, saged

pagans are fags

degenerate based on who's standards? abrahamic faith ones? those are all bullshit, unnatural, and outdated

Progressive leftard.

>As a muslim

You are an inbred sub human and your opinion isn't worth shit.

there's already a thread answering that question here :

as a muslim you can stick your opinion up your Mohamed-hole

technically jesus believed the way people should live was communist, but the bible also says the current government is ordained by god and christians must obey it

what this illustrates is that christianity is a government tool for control and christians no matter what their beliefs are simply aid in the corruption of government and are too stupid to do much else

>said the snownigger

!ATTENTION!
This is a kike D&C thread
Do not respond and if you do type sage in the options field

May Allah have mercy on your soul witch.

call me what you'd like, that doesn't make any abrahamic faiths have merit

fact is they're just tools used to control and divide people and remove them from what man is naturally

they capitalize on the innate human ability to have spiritual experiences and twisted pagan religions to allow them even further control

i've seen actual evidence of pagan faiths having worth, none of that can be said of abrahamic faiths

they offer circular logic and complacency while crushing free thought and promoting shame for natural behaviour

The best you had was to call me a snownigger haha. I don't know either what my come back would be if I was of a race inferior in every possible way.

Only sand apes need an inbred mentally deficient pedophile to save them.

Pagan means rural people, basically it covers any thing not Abrahamkikeic. So I cannot answer for all religions I don't even know about.

But Ásatrú, NO. Some rites you might be a bit "shocked" by, if you are a city faggot. You have to be able to handle blood in bloting times.

Even Ásatrú got many different "fractions", as is reflected by tribal clothes this very day and traditions by the "christians". I'm not allowed to diss the other heathens for their rites, but there is one group that has a rather funny / weird ritua, völse. The word pölse likely comes from it, and means sausage. It involves a dried horse benis and singing this song passing it a round, it's a fertility rite. One seat is performing this ritual I do believe, but I haven't confirmed it, I just see it from how they worship.

It's like most rites are similar, and the lore is shared etc. But you have small variations, this is one of them. I don't do völseblot, and have never seen a dried horse benis before

Humans are images of God and any sort of paganism defiles our birthright, so yes.

this
/thread

Praying on children, bowing down to a kike on a stick, fuck that shit. That's not for us up here.

Superior Transcendence Level: Cult of Kek
Degenerate Level 0: Secular and Moderates
Degenerate Level 1: Pastafarianis, Deism, Agnosticism
Degenerate Level 2: Abrahamic, Dharmic, Chinese, Shinto, New Atheist, Atheism +
Degenerate Level 3: Radical Versions of above
Degenerate Level 4: New Age, Neopagan (Europe)
Degenerate Level 5: Ancient Relligions, Native American Beliefs, Native African Beliefs, Rastafarian
Degenerate Level 6: Cults, Mormons, Jehovah Witness Scientology
Degenerate Level 6: Turkic, Tungusic, Uralic, Ainu, Manchu, Mongollic, Tatar and Siberian Shamanism

that thread doesn't take into account those of us who have learned from other people who have passed teachings down or through callings, visitations, dreams and meditation

they're assuming everyone is going out and reading new age books, and that's just not the case

anyway if someone were interested in trying something:

before going to bed imagine a five pointed star above you, each point connects to one of five elements

in this order connect with the points by immersing yourself in the elements (either through imagination or even physical representation, whatever helps you):

right leg earth, left arm air, right arm fire, left leg water

when you get to the fifth point (spirit) over the area where your third eye is you're going to focus on it ("look" at it, ignore the discomfort) until you feel pressure

once you feel pressure focus on it until it builds, once it feels like it'll burst imagine the area opening up

if you do it right you'll know, it's unmistakable

it's also easier said than done, with practice you'll see a difference and binaural beats may help you

You want to break family unity, worship false idols and dance around naked. You are servants of Shaytan, I will never forget your kind.
You are a race? You are all mudbloods, scandinavians are dying, keep believing in an illusion kafir.

>varg
Lol, gg no re

How'd you fare under paganism?

rolling once more, is KEK once of Loki's unknown children

Yes. I never thought there could be worse people than fedorautists but pagacucks really fucking changed my mind. Both ho to Hell though so I won't have to deal with there shit much longer.

I knew it!
It fit's the profile!
youtube.com/watch?v=NSV7mxNTzlg

eho's breaking families? people are free to have whatever family structure they desire in my opinion

abrahamic god (and jesus and muhammad) is a false idol

what's wrong with dancing naked if someone feels like it? you say it like it matters

i don't believe in satan, he's an abrahamic creation

>doesn't knkw where the word kike comes from

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
jesus was white

Leave it to pagans to be degenerate.

No, they don't exist anymore; the roots to European pagan culture was severed many years a go.
Anyone claiming to be a pagan today is just a disaffected atheist.

So you are okay with cucks, whores and faggots. Good, thanks for confirming it, christians should ally with us to hunt you down.

Even if he isn't I really don't care

>How'd you fare under paganism?
That requires a blog post, but code of conduct is important. We don't got like commandments like Christians, but rather advices given to us by Óðinn, called Hávamál.
>Often are they wise the old kvads
We're getting rather big here actually, it's not required to be organized but if you want to speak to the guys it takes about 3 months to get an answer these days, that should say a lot lol.

Also it's better not to blot, than to blot to much or if you don't know how you do it. It's better not to pray than to pray to much, we pray when needed. As most I pray to Þorr as I believe in own strength, which is what pic related really means.

If they're liberals, yes.

Christianity isn't looking too good these days, either.

Keep following a gay idol faggot.

>That requires a blog post
But you believe for some reason that Norway was better off before becoming advanced and civilised?

The evidence is irrefutable and yet you will rebel even now knowing the truth knowing that it cannot be perverted and willingly rebel against God and worship the devil because you are evil and do not want your foolish works be lighted up lest your heart be condemned and be shown that they are evil.

i'm bisexual, enjoy group sex, and don't care about what other people do with other consenting adults

it's not my place to dictate their lives or morsls for them

that being said don't pretend to be virtuous when you'd gladly kill someone who isn't affecting you directly for engaging in behavior you dislike due to subjective morality

and if you think people like you won't meet retaliation if you choosr to engage in that kind of warfare then you're fooling yourself

He's always up to no good, here he was caught lately on iceland trying to create another one of his children

He also caused Baldur to be killed by a misteltoe, which was his only weakness. After Ragnarök Baldur will return. That's why you kiss under it.

Often christians think he is the like the christian devil, which I could add is a degenerate too, but he's not. A needed evil to make the world spin

Back to /lgbt/ faggot, islam and christianity will win.

neopagans are degenerate, which is what most "pagans" on Sup Forums really are.

their bullshit about "spirituality" and "respecting nature" is just an excuse to be lazy pieces of shit that don't actually do anything

>muh coexisting
Avoiding confrontation, easy, low energy.

>muh respect of nature
so basically be a basic decent human being

>muh it feels right
So it doesn't take any effort. it's like transexuals, they don't need to do anything, they just claim to be something and it feels right.

neopagans are pathetic. they picked a way they can feed their spirituality without really having to put any effort or change their lives and claiming it's the workings of paganism, when real pagans knew that to be blessed by the Gods a tremendous ammount of work or sacrifice had to be put in.

From my perspective, Paganism is just another religion of worshiping something external. The real truths are inside. youtube.com/watch?v=-X80qg27LU0

>christianity is europ-

All pagans are LARPers.
No pages alive actually believes in his shit. It's all a LARP.

>be obedient sheep waiting for a shepherd to save you while the world goes to shit around you

there's no evidence christianity is true, but there's plenty of evidence that it's been used as a government tool to divide and control people for centuries

Well no I wouldn't call him the Christian devil either but the sumerian and Babylonian trickster gods actually are, in fact his myths are the exact same as the ones in Genesis except they show him being the hero of the story and the Lord being just another god that is not merciful to man. But my point is that Loki is called a deity and he is not a good moral bedrock for people.

I'm kind of interested in paganism. For one the imagery is very attractive. The celebrations and customs are based on physical events (seasons, equinoxes, full moon, etc.). This makes paganism somewhat compatible with modern science.

>But you believe for some reason that Norway was better off before becoming advanced and civilised?
Yes, Christianity is very political, it brought the (((state))) the (((roman))) court. It parts you from your family and wants to own you as an individual. Also the state is punishing you in court for sinning against this (((state))), and they just set the laws.

Before this we had regional constitutions, and the men voted on each laws to be passed.

We had actual democracy, before this fanatic garbage came a long and enslaved us.

We follow the christian laws here, but we have our own courts back up again. It's all about solving twists between parties once a year, rather than punishing you for sinning against the state

The first pagans to convert to Christianity did so willingly, and other Pagans were converted forcefully by converted Pagans.

So that comparison is as smart as you are.

i hope not, they're already responsible for most of the garbage in the world along with judaism

Kek

The West would have developed much the way it did, but without the kike worship.

How about you consider the evidence and then come back and try to refute it?

Ahahaha, another victim of Shaytan.

>said the degenerate
I hope you die of AIDS.

if you're actually interested try this: it's a good starting point

Just edgy. If this was 10 or more years ago the same people would be atheists instead

Here it was a full blown civil war, as the christians acted worse than ISIS today, killing women children, cutting peoples limbs off, poking out eyes for this white christ. Burning down entire villages. Thore the hound was right! It's not for us, it's not natural. When I started reading the sagas, I found something, I found us.
youtube.com/watch?v=oTus4Ghu424
>Forth, forth farmer men! Thore the hound has light again
Forth, forth farmer men! Thore the hound has light again
>Forth, forth farmer men! Thore the hound has light again

What? I didn't say he isn't real I said he may not be white.

>he didn't look at the linked post a few posts back in the comment chain
retard

there's no point in bothering becausr christians are set in their brliefs with circular logic defenses

i don't care if you believe or not honestly, it's your wasted life not mine

i'm hoping for an overdose personally, what do you want to die from?

They did good, you are parasites.

Latently ignoring physical evidence of the ressurection. How "Enlightened and scientific."

I don't know genesis, so I can't tell, but we have so many poems and stories to fit there. Often old religions have some stories that are similar, like moses (we don't got him) being born and that crib thing you find all over the place.

And yes Loki is a Diar, a male diety and has his attributes to him, the trickster. The female ones are called Disir. They are always 12 as moons in the year and Óðinn, Einherjar(one ruler) is God. It's a bit like angels maybe

>Latently ignoring physical evidence of the ressurection.
What evidence?

yes, later it became a civil war, but fought by pagans that converted willingly against pagans that had to be converted forcefully

It's a 100% European affair, no one was shouting "whitey" as they killed each other.

Christianity is not natural to you, but it was for a lot of pagans that chose to follow it.

Pagans that want to follow their pagan ancestry are as justified as Christians that want to follow and respect the choice that was made by their ancestors.

I have no problem against pagans. It's neopagans that fuck it all up.

>like moses (we don't got him) being born and that crib thing you find all over the place
That's a direct rip-off of story of Sargon the Great.

No it's literally the same story word for word. I mean literally literally the exact same story word for word. The literal end of it says "satan was the good guy we were innocent yada yada "

Also I tried getting this on my cc again, it came back blank, I'm fucking swapping bank. interest is to high anyways

i follow my own experiences and i've had plenty

i was raised in an abrahamic faith, i didn't have a reason to disbelieve as a child and yet i experienced nothing

something else found me, is what it is

the bible can't be proven, it's all a matter of faith, if it could be objectively proven its followers would use those objectives to prove it

they don't because they can't

So you think the world was better before civilisation because a bit of perceived (((democracy))) in a subsistence culture?

>The West would have developed much the way it did, but without the kike worship.
Curious, since European nations didn't advance until they were Christianised, due to Christian establishments preserving and promulgating technology.

This is why the catholic church and the Old testament Jews have always stated these "pagan deities" do actually exist. They are very very real, but they are wicked spiritual entities bent on the destruction of men. I find it funny these days that Christians and jews still beleive that they are real but the neo pagans reject their very existence.

Consider what is presented or you cannot speak for it

Dude, you do realise that this wacko was told to fuck off even by other creationists, right? Fucker saw some "circular objects" in red sea, made a shitty grain photo of them and then declared them to be wheels of pharo's chariots,
Fuck, he saw a boat-shaped boat and declared it noah's ark for fuck sake.
BOW BEFORE MIGHTY ELEPHANT GOD.

If you don't agree fine go ahead but you need to prove it

I need to prove what? That a rock is not a boat?
>2003
Jez, i wonder why there is no more development for a decade and a half...

nah then it can't be right.
People look for sims to greek, roman etc mythology. But if I like it or not, this bloting the kikes did, but with children.... ugh.. and also by fire, but again with children.

As contemp relgs it's not so strange that there are sims, but when learned about the dark sides of judaism I spotted this with once. sigh at one point thousands of years ago we might have shared some roots. Nothing in the lore, but their perversion of our rites. Askur and Embla.

how is that proof that the bible is true? that picture doesn't mean anything other than a chariot was found under water that doesn't mean the events in the bible played out as recorded in the bible and it provides no evidence of a god

considering you don't know my experiences or how i've measured them you can't really judge any of it from my perspective

I'm sorry but it's true. The only word that differs in the myth of the flood is that instead of a Dove sent out it's a raven. And flies divine flies are attracted to Noah's sacrifice not any rainbow. (Beelzebub hint hint)

I said to look at the evidence in the Archive, just denying over and over again is for shitty goyim lawyers.