Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

what's the best way to troll libcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

campusreform.org/?ID=9007
mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go back

Shit in their mouth till they die of septic shock and come to their funeral and jizz on their corpse.

actually push them to have a real debate with you.
feed on their cowardice because they will cower
push them to fight for their beliefs because hey you can stand here all day defending yours
and once they comply to you after minutes or hours of psychological terror and holding them hostage just call them an asshole and say you fucked their mom

I like your style

Tell them you support abortion because it is black genocide (it literally is). Ask them how they feel that you both support the same thing.

Walk around them carrying this sign.

Tell them in sarcastic way how Sweden needs immigrants from MENA region and how they will benefit the economy and put smiley face in the end

Good point, I've found that when you actually question them and ask for the reasoning behind their beliefs they are often lost of words.

All they do is parrot what their friends and peers believe, they don't have any real arguments

kek

When I first came to this thread I thought about coming up with some witty line, but no. You wanna troll 'libcucks'? Keep doing what your doing, you, others like you, your Dear Leader Crumpf, keep destroying the country, because that's all you fuckers ever seem to do, isn't it?
So go ahead, troll 'libcucks' all you want, because its also YOUR CHILDREN'S FUTURE that will be at risk. Whatever...I'm fucking done. Tried to come here, tried to listen and create a dialogue, but all this disgusting bigotry and overt racism is just too fucking much. It's people like you who are ruining this country and the world.
>pic fucking related, its a pic I found that perfectly represents the views of this backwards website

whoa whoa whoa

that's racist! islam is a religion of peace and tolerance user

I'm british....

or just the good ol "I'm so glad liberals support the genocide of their own people"
Abortion is a very hot issue and you agreeing with them for the wrong reason kills them inside.

tell the truth

In my experience there are two surefire ways:
1. Pit two protected groups against each other. Find an example of blacks killing gays, mussies killing wymyn, etc. Ask them for their opinion and watch the Olympic tier mental gymnastics ensue.
2. Go so far to the left you end up in the right. For example, suggest racial segregation not because blacks commit crime disproportionately but because poor innocent POCs are being unfairly treated by evil WASPs. Both end up in the same effect anyway.

fucking kek. do they actually fall for number 2?

They do indeed:
campusreform.org/?ID=9007

mobile.twitter.com/markantro/status/871419204846669825?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/shock-video-cnn-creates-fakenews-london-following-terror-attacks-stages-anti-isis-muslim-protesters/

cringe as fuck

but also hilarious

ReformIslamRightNow

Another good example of #2 is promoting abortion not because nigs use it disproportionately more but because wymyn's bodies wymyn's rules.
For maximum trolling results let occasionally slip a subtle redpill. A classic is
> Imagine all those children of poor background forced into crime because of this draconian conservative outdated rules, like so many POC nowadays.
They'll state daggers but can't say anything because you're agreeing with them.

Big if true

Take all their money and give it to some one else, then they will know how it feels.