Brit/pol/ - New Only Fools and Horses edition

>Thread poll
strawpoll.me/13118306

>Police "know identity of London attackers"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40155451

>Online solidarity pours in over London attacks.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40151788

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>London attack: Theresa May says "enough is enough" after seven die
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

>Graphic footage from London terrorist attack
liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

>Van drives into pedestrians on London Bridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40146916

>Knife attack after car mounts pavement in London
news.sky.com/story/knife-attack-after-car-mounts-pavement-in-london-reports-10903580

>London attacks: 'multiple casualties' after incidents at London Bridge, Vauxhall and Borough Market
gu.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/03/london-bridge-closed-after-serious-police-incident-live

>Man hunt launched for three terrorists as men with '12in hunting knives stab pedestrians' after mowing down up to 20 people with a white van amid reports of explosions in third attack in ten weeks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569638/Car-ploughs-20-people-London-Bridge.html

>Security services were warned about Manchester attacker FIVE TIMES but did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>"Man told not to be Islamophobic by man literally being forced to cower for his life during an Islamist terror attack."
twitter.com/Lucid_Forever/status/871142856873955329

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443
youtube.com/watch?v=jrmZIgVoQw4
youtube.com/watch?v=j5xwPdLyJf0
youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w
youtube.com/watch?v=_F8O9RRv-Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=aGMx9S4kVkc
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/london-bridge-attack-lucky-cannot-unsee-what-i-saw
theguardian
archive.is/gqy0N
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/london-bridge-attack-theresa-may-answer-serious-questions-police-cuts
archive.is/6JSQc
youtube.com/watch?v=sQUXMaxyhK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

RIP Wallace

Would brit/pol/ get a paki gf if she was fit?

Today I discovered that Jacob Rees-Mogg has a sister; Annuziata who once stood for parliament.

>modern day London

F

youtube.com/watch?v=jrmZIgVoQw4

No. Deport them all.

Is Britain finished lads?

>SADIQ FELL THROUGH A BAR AND THEN TRIGGER MADE A FACE

He is right you know brit/pol/... What would we do?

youtube.com/watch?v=j5xwPdLyJf0

Rip Peter sallis

>wanting a gf with a stitched up minge
Literally never

Already have mate.

Deport that nu-male faggot too

SHUT IT DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=TEcMW6RmC_w

THE SAUDIS DINDU NUFFIN

F

Really makes you think.

That's 17 at an extreme push. No suprises there, she is a paki after all

youtube.com/watch?v=_F8O9RRv-Qg

>1989

kebabs are fucking rotten mate and london was fine without a mayor until 2000

Police has just arrived outside of my house

Soon...

>if she was fit
Swing and a miss there lad

>only muslims can make curry

typical retard-tier argumentation

Been noncing again have you lad

Little Soumia stands on a chair watching her mum her do the washing up.

"Mummy," Little Soumia asks, "Are your hands soft and gentle and smooth because you have them in soapy water?"

Her mother smiles and says, "No, sweetheart, it's because I'm only thirteen."

We would still have lovely curry.

Nepalese make the best curries. They're pretty decent people IMO.

>kebabs
>good food

no.

I'm liking this meme.

>m-m-muh Saudis...

They're just puppets user.

>666
trips of truth

What a shit origin story

kek

That's it.

That's the final nail in the coffin.

The classic age of the U.K. with fun loving lighthearted comedy and family values and the promise of 1940's-1950's community mindset is gone.

Just wait, they'll make a new Wallace and Gromit now with a different voice actor who'll be ((famous)) and the entire film will be based around this "New Britain".

Yes. But none of them are fit. So certainly not.

He belong with them!

Who else here /NoLongerVoting/?

Not worth the risk tbqh when some looney with a suicide vest can blow you up.

>hasn't lived in aldershot
they live in their own self-imposed ghettos. tbf the older ones are pretty friendly, but the nepalese youth all have a gross sense of entitlement because 'muh dad fought in the ghurkas so this country owes me everything'

only fools and horses was a big thing here
sad to see they will ruin it with niggers
rip in peace delboj

zozzle

My fucking sides

F

They already have another Wallace, Ben Whitehead. Been doing it for years.

RIP IN PEACE CHEICK TIOTE

>not letting your dissatisfaction be known

Ok which one of you is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=aGMx9S4kVkc

Good riddance you nonce

Wallace and Gromit was shit anyway.

We need the army at consolidated voting stations.

kek

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a German, and a Turk are in a plane. The captain comes out of the cockpit and yells that they've lost an engine and need to lose any excess weight immediately. The Englishman man throws his tea out of the plane and says "in my country we have too much tea" The Frenchman follows suit and throws out his wine, he shrugs and says "well in my country we have too much wine". The Turk looks at the German and says "now I know what you're thinking..."

Wait didn't the cast of Only Fools and Horses rule out any sort of new show?

>twist the minds of children he bribed with sweets
gas em

dumb frogposter but good joke

Is it possible to stand this effeminately if you're straight? I don't think I could be this fruity if I tried.

In barely 7 years ? highly fucking doubtful

LOL! You go girl! Get rid of that BIGOT

We need a new Aardman animation but with a black urban main character, in order to be truly representative of modern Britain. It doesn't even matter if it's funny or well made or not, it just needs to make minorities feel welcome.

Is he officially running for president then?

TURN ON SKY NEWS

Anyone see the video of an Australian bloke on sky news who got sliced in the neck and said 'He looked like a fucking Muslim terrorist' after the bloke filming egged him on saying 'Go on go on say it!'.
Tickled me.

RESIGN

A look at the varying CON lead in the latest opinion polls:

ComRes: +12
ICM: +11
Kantar +10
ORB +9
Panelbase: +8
SurveyMonkey: +6
Opinium: +6
Ipsos: +5
Norstat +4
YouGov: +4
Survation (online poll): +1

They're making a new, more diverse version, wherein Del is replaced by a gay, Pakistani Muslim, Rodney is a disabled transwoman, and uncle Albert is a Afro-Caribbean Rastafarian with depression.

God I can't fucking stand that Jewish cunt.

>voting can fix this

[citation needed]

Stop making shit up, you don't help the cause when you do that.

Oi oi lads, guess that solves who I'm voting for then.

faggot

Good lads.

Average of +7. Corbyn BTFO.

>trusting polls
>ever

>Without debating the usefulness or morality of planned parenthood, it may be verified by observation that any breed which stops its own increase gets crowded out by breeds which expand.

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman.are all builders working on a bridge. The Englishman opens his lunch-box and says, "If I get one more egg sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." The Scotsman opens his lunch box and says, "If I get one more cheese sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." The Irishman then says, "If I get one more ham sandwich, I'm going to jump off this bridge." The next day, all three get the same lunch, all three jump off the bridge, and all three die. At their funeral, the Englishman's wife wails, "If only I'd known he didn't like egg!" The Scotsman's wife cries, "If only I'd known he didn't like cheese!" The Irishman's wife says, "I don't understand it. He made his own sandwiches."

>muh NHS
pay your own bills you lazy cunt

Do you have autism by any chance lad?

Memes aside what the fuck is Muslim cuisine? I've never heard once of someone even discussing Muslim cuisine.

Never seen any Middle Eastern or African restaurants before either. What is their cuisine?

This squirrel shit is the first funny/worthwhile thing you've ever done, keep it up mate

*retweets Yougov only*

You can cure your cancer by drinking bleach, trust me, I'm a lawyer.

>Paddy and Murphy sat on the floor. Paddy falls off.

I hope you're sitting comfortably, lads

This is from The Guardian's latest article, written by an eyewitness:

>After an hour or so in the basement, some people make jokes about stealing some wine; others have lucid eyes; others cry. No one knows why we are being kept here: was that a car crash? And what about the stabbing? Are the two things connected? You just hope they don’t call it terrorism, you hope it is not terrorism. But really you know it is anyway, this new type of terrorism we have here, who are you fooling? You are just worried that if someone says the word, people will panic even more, and in here it is so hot and closed, panic wouldn’t be good at all. The criminologist in you remembers that terrorism is theatre. No one can handle that theatre right now.

>They let you all out, police leading the way. The bar looks apocalyptic, the glass doors completely shattered, tables upside down, plates and glasses on the floor. Watch your step, if you can. You go outside. You see three corpses, covered with blankets. You see people in tears, some injured, while you are asked to move along, to abandon the scene as soon as possible. You admire the efficiency, and you are also mad at Theresa May and her policies when she was home secretary – a prevention strategy that seemed to demonise Muslim communities while increasing surveillance money and cutting police funding. Your mind goes to the election, and how this could spin dangerously out of control.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/london-bridge-attack-lucky-cannot-unsee-what-i-saw

Please remember to archive. Thank you.
>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/london-bridge-attack-lucky-cannot-unsee-what-i-saw
archive.is/gqy0N

FRESH Owen Jones:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/london-bridge-attack-theresa-may-answer-serious-questions-police-cuts

Please archive

>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/london-bridge-attack-theresa-may-answer-serious-questions-police-cuts
archive.is/6JSQc

That's close to the joke preformed by actor Brian Glover in the film, An American werewolf in London.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQUXMaxyhK0