No, two alpha males is the ultimate red-pilled relationship

A relationship between two alpha homo's is the ULTIMATE red-pilled relationship.

> 2x the hypermasculinity
> The most anti-feminist relationship: a complete rejection of women from your love life
> Don't have to put up with being chivalrous or break the bank because no woman
> Biologically impossible to reproduce kids so you have more time to focus on yourself
> Can hate on femme fags through your shared hypermasculinity and conservative values
> Emulates many GREEK GODS
> Your partner can be your lover AND your gym buddy, drinking buddy and all-round best buddy
> Can have intercourse without worrying about impregnating your partner

Seriously, Sup Forums, why aren't you a mascfag yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gays can still adopt and have surrogate kids, and they should to give them an incentive to remain together.

>hypermasculinity
>one of them is getting ass fucked

That's not a healthy environment to raise a kid in.

That being said if I were a hunky alpha male and I could cruise life on easy mode with a hunky alpha male and no children, I'd probably still think I'd rather fuck bitches for fun than another man's ass.

Of course it is. What matters is having two people to share the child-raising duties, not their gender.

The gender absolutely matters. Have you never talked to a girl before or do you really think guys and gals think the same way?

>Sup Forums in 2017
I know this is like meta shit posting but fuck its so abundant now a days

> Can have intercourse without worrying about impregnating your partner

Well, Mr. Smartypant's, have you ever tought that, umm, MAYBE IMPREGNATING A QT IS WHAT MEN WANT?

Of course not, because you are not a man, but a faggot.

Did I accidentally get sucked into /fit/?

>BROJOB CHOO CHOO!

>A relationship between two alpha homo's is the ULTIMATE red-pilled relationship.

No, the ultimate is two straight males getting married, to take advantage of the tax break.

This is not against the law in the United States, thanks to the SCOTUS.

Fair point, some do. But not being pressured into having kids, in addition to it being biologically impossible, gives many many more hours back to the man for him to focus on his career and wellbeing

So I've got a couple of lesbos in the family. Nicest people in the world. Extended family loving and cozy as fuck. They're married per their definition of it.

One of them is pregnant. I mean, on the one hand I don't know a better gay couple and family within which to raise a child, but at this point it's just morbid curiosity wondering what's going to happen with this kid. I guess I hope it's a girl.

baring no child though

It takes one scrawny femme fag to make a single comment about how his physique is flawed some how, or to some how question his masculinity, and the 'alphas' self-esteem crumbles to pieces.
you know this to be true.

And the other is fucking a dude in the ass.

The /lgbt/ safe space must be removed

I hope you enjoy talking to mentally ill helicopters you godless heathen

>Redpilled

Stop using this an a pejorative term.

Women are retarded.
Children need at least one father to raise them.
Lesbians raising kids is like having two single mothers at the same time.

>letting another man cum in your asshole
>alpha

1/10 because I replied

What are (((they))) sliding?

>not farting in his face when he goes to lick it back out and then taking a picture and posting it on your twitter to show #BottomPower

This.

t. faggot

>doesn't make babies
>redpilled

It doesn't matter how they "think" it matters that they get the job done and 2 people make lighter work. There is literally zero actual scientific evidence that somehow a woman is required to raise a child adequately.

You sure have a poor grasp of logic for a guy. No wonder you can't get laid.

>not enjoying the full extent of pleasure your body is capable of because women will think less of you

Vaginal Jew: 1
France: 0

>Getting fucked in the ass is hypermasculine
How am I supposed to enjoy getting fucked by Tyrone now? The "hole" appeal is it makes me feel feminine

>Good goy; channel your masculinity to attract men and not reproduce

Sage

Slide thread

but yes, this is possible. but you must still have at least 2 children to help the white race. either adopt or surrogate.

as long as you aren't faggots and are normal dudes, the kid will be fine.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/2JHbu6

True bros would take turns fucking each other. There really is no need to assign masculine/feminine gender roles to this kind of relationship.

If your boyfriend has similar interests, and has the same height and build more or less like the two guys in the OP picture, you are equals.

Well I should hope there's an aunt and a grandmother and such playing a prominent role, at least.

But really it sets a poor example for gays to raise a child. There's a reason why normal sex results in children and gay sex doesn't. It's not like we're living in a day and age where we toss gays off the roof for shagging each other, but it's a pretty obvious choice between gaysex and making babies, whichever one might be more important to you.

no, this should be incentive to prevent gays from being able to adopt, marry, etc. also to put them in camps