Ex-boyfriend of murdered Hannah Cornelius speaks

Remember that girl that was hi-jacked, raped and murder recently (pic related)? Turns out she was burning the coal.

Source: sowetanlive.co.za/news/2017/06/05/ex-boyfriend-of-murdered-hannah-cornelius-speaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AliceSunny28/videos
africanews.com/2017/05/23/world-s-third-penis-transplant-successfully-done-in-south-africa//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic of him.

Serves her fucking right.

bump.

holy shit thats ahmed

who?

PAY

Yeah she's a cooal burner blah blah blah

Africans are fucking animals so why do whites still remain in South Africa? It's not getting any better for y'all.

because this is my country.

Why didn't the blacks kill him too? Did they go "My man, congrats on fucking this white chick, you can leave here alive." Then proceeded to kill his girlfriend?

Cool. So you'd rather have your family and friends suffer in a country where 80% of the population hates you.

>"Two of the suspects have been identified as Vernon Junald Witbooi and Geraldo Parsons, while a third is named Frederik van Wyk."

We're all the suspects african btw?

Wow, just because she was dating a lad who happened to be black she deserved to fucking die? That's such a disgusting thing to say. You should get out of Africa ,you fucking racist.

they beat the living shit out of him, apparently.

he was probably in on it.

clockboy

who killed the whore?

was it black men?

they are "coloureds". essentially mixed race, they speak afrikaans though.

I'm past the point of feeling sympathy anymore for liberals. Some boyfriend he turned out to be though, didn't even try to defend his girl. I wonder what her last thoughts were?

yes.

maybe i'm racist because i live in fucking africa...

AY SUP NOW WITBOOI

>why do whites still remain in South Africa?

Can you stop asking this retarded question?

Because they can't get out. Afrikaners aren't seen as a threatened population, so they have to jump through all the normal immigration hoops. They're white, so lefties in Europe make sure it's hard for them to get in, too.

she probably was leaving the nigger?

Or wanted the last slice of bushmeat, ya know, whatever.

good

for a seccond I thought "alabama" was written on that first pic shirt

thank you

serves her well for dating a nigger

Look around you; how can you really say that anymore? I think you'd feel more at home in the Netherlands, England, Australia, or New Zealand where you'll rarely, if ever, see someone that wants to stab you in the face for fun.

i'd feel right at home in new zealand.

if i leave my culture and language will die, afrikaners will be no more. fuck that, this is my country.

A nigger hipster with a man bun? That's like the trifecta of cuck. LOOOOL

>press F to spit on grave

It's always an american asking or saying "why don't afrikaners just leave"

Why don't whites fully leave Chicago, Saint Louis, New York, LA, Detroit, Boston, Baltimore, or Miami? They're all majority or becoming majority shit skin places, why don't you get the fuck out and go elsewhere? You will be the minority within 20 years or less with the beaner takeover, where will you go? To Europe where whites are also becoming the minority? Australia? New Zealand?

You really think they fucking want you?

This is my country, my land, my people, my family has been here since 1709, I wont bend knee and leave like your people did in Vietnam and countless other countries you fucked up and turned into sparkling examples of failed states, you have all the fucking guns, ammo, freedom and tools and do fuck all with it while your politicians fuel the downfall of European civilization

I was born here and I'll die here, like a fucking man

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

no you guys should stay

S

Please come to Australia. Its not worth your life to stay in that shithole

>This is my country, my land, my people, my family has been here since 1709,

>I was born here and I'll die here, like a fucking man

What a dumbass, how can you seriously foster patriotic feelings for an adopted home that hates your fucking guts?

Your future will be as bright as the Rhodesian that stubbornly refused to leave Mugabe's hellhole and got raped tortured and killed.

I suppose that seeing stories like those of Hannah every day will eventually make you cold to the reality of genocide.

>Adopted home

Excuse me you historically ignorant dolt but we made this country, we adopted the land the kaffirs didn't want, we made it what it is, now that it's something they want it and I'm not leaving it without taking a few of them with me, there was nothing when we came and there will be nothing when we leave

>t. MaƂgorzata with a diverse boyfriend

Yeah i still don't get this. You white in south africa damn well knows you won't survive another 20 years. Fuck your nationalism >this is muh country
Your sorrunded by chimps so just move. And if you stay then don't complain.

How about you take dem refugees poland...

Your whole nation is a racist cesspool.

American reporting in.

Isn't it true that SA as a nation is over for all intents and purposes. Most prominent politicos are simply afraid to point this out.

cause he sold her to them, getting beat up was part of the plan.

>it's that thread again where we pretend white people don't rape

This, I don't give a shit that he's black, but the faggot didn't have the balls to defend his girlfriend. Fucking pussy.

what the fuck, Poland? That's some really hateful thing to say.

>coloureds
>mixed raced

essentially half of Sup Forums would fall under the title of coloured. You're portuguese, or greek. then you coloured. slightly dark Spaniard or Italian then you coloured. Are you asian excluding India and Japan, then you coloured.

you should have never gave those niggas money

I think it's either you or them in the long run. Get armed to teeth and overthrow your current gov and bring back the apartheid. Or die and be raped. I know there are some negros that share your views - they'll help. Maybe.
The only other way I see is emigration. The last one leaving will be raped and shoot. Not necessarily in that order.

>Get armed to teeth and overthrow your current gov and bring back the apartheid
its really difficult to get guns here, also Apartheid could never come back cause the world would sanction the hell out of us. Also 1 guy with guns couldn't take on 80% of the black population, also many whites would fight against bringing back of Apartheid.

Please don't leave. Instead fight for your right to exist and retake South Africa. After y'all have instated a new apartheid regime then rename the country to Afrikaaner Land

That image is only accurate in the US, where blacks have had lots of European admixture.

It's far lower in Africa, in pure blacks.

But the vast majority of the victims of nigger criminality have no connection to them.

Then leaving is the only option, however harshly that sounds. I'm telling you last one standing will suffer the most. I'm sure you could negotiate something with Trump in that matter.

Are you sure?

In the middle picture she kinda looks like this Russian youtuber youtube.com/user/AliceSunny28/videos

What a tragedy that she was a coalburner and that her life was cut short.

because according to the liberal governments of western nations, there is no such thing as a "white refugee" thus they cant get in even if they wanted to

also why should they leave their land? why dont you leave america, after all its native american land to begin with...

also
BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

I wasn't talking about traitors they get the rope first

was she afrikaans or english, and how did the black manage to get entry into the NG kerk

this, wtf get a degree and get out your "muh country bs" wont get you anywhere when there are flocks of niggers storming your place...

Well there went all of my sympathy. Stabbed the niggers she fetishized.

Why do white women have death wishes?

This can't be real... Even niggers aren't that dumb... Right guys? RIGHT!?!hn jbyn bhjmn hbjmn bhjm hnbjmgn bhjmc bvvgbthf bncccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccgtvtg

>stories like Hannah's will eventually make you cold to the reality of genocide
this

Hey there, Portugoose moorskin
South Africa was uninhabited before the Boer showed up
South Africa is not their adopted home, it's the home they built for themselves

Nu optyfen naar Rabat, verkankerde geitenneuker die je bent

What do you think she was thinking while he was torturing her?

Was it something like "oh you poor soul you only have this misplaced anger because of what white people did to you. Fuck Trump and fuck white people."

???

This. The Boer made that land from nothing. Suidlanders!

>and there will be nothing when we leave

then an hero by calling in a nuke on your position Afrikaner warrior!

fuck yes, you burn the coal you pay the toll

burn the coal

PAY THE FUCKING TOLL

How common is coal-burning in SA? Listening to other Afrikaaners I was under the impression it was extremely rare.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not only are your women burning the coal despite your government talking about genocideing you. They are also cutting off your dicks and putting them on niggers

africanews.com/2017/05/23/world-s-third-penis-transplant-successfully-done-in-south-africa//

(they use that same picture of the white doctors everytime)
>muh homeland, i will die like a man
>as I shitpost on Sup Forums as my people are all about to die

They all fucking love it, what are you on about

i've never seen an afrikaans girl with a black its usually the english but its not common

They absolutely do rape. However, few white rapists start chopping off the fingers of the victim or setting them on fire.
Sidenote: Day of the rake when?

ALL niggers are equally worthless.

Whoops, responded to the wrong post, I meant this one.

Yep, she probably thought her last thought wallowing in self-hatred. Stupid cunt. Fucking niggers.

Where is animal control when you need them?

>Why don't whites fully leave Chicago, Saint Louis, New York, LA, Detroit, Boston, Baltimore, or Miami?

We did and thats why it's a total shithole. The ones you see in pictures or have jobs there literally commute to work.

That's rich coming from Europe's original maritime empire and first ever global colonizer.

>t. nigger

If I ever lose my shit to the point where I'm all murder-suicidey I'm gonna go the sex slave rape angle with a qt instead of shooting up work.

Maybe they took pity on him for dating a coalburner.

Is he the guy who ran away and left her to die? Great choice in men.

Christ man you sound bitter. Take a joke. It's not our fault south Africa got infested with niggers

>these digits
wew

She deserved it. I hope that it was extra slow and painful for her.

Not surprised. She was a druggy and her "boyfriend" was probably her supplier.

God always gets things right in the end, burn the coal you pay the toll bitch.

she deserved to not just die but to get killed poetically by the nigger

Oh. That's actually quite a relief.

savage

Trips don't lie, consider this bitches toll paid

it kinda is if you didnt put all those sanctions on us things might be different

Wrong. It's the african's country. Go back to Europe white boy. You stole that land from its rightful owners and made them suffer for it

What a disgusting coal-burning roastie.

I'm glad she's dead, paid the toll alright.

Coal burnt toll paid.

You'd think a white girl in SA would've been taught to know better.

TOLL STATUS: PAID

Check'd 'n kek'd

So rumors where true, she WAS a coalburner. So fucking glad she was raped and killed, hope she is burning in hell for all eternity. Fucking whore.

Countless thousands of innocent whites have been raped, tortured and murdered by racist blacks in South Africa that actively call for their genocide in songs such as 'Kill the Boer'. If one isn't aware that a very, very large of the black population wants you utterly fucking destroyed, you kind of have it coming to you when you flirt with death.