We need to see this guy alright

youtube.com/watch?v=7RuFGkqYAL4

Grabbed a couple of crates and went to fight the terrorists.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3722542/doorman-saved-countless-lives-by-pelting-jihadis-with-bottles-glasses-and-bar-stools-and-driving-them-into-gun-cops-sights/
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/uk-muslims-sharia-patrol-romanians-they-bring-baseball-bats-and-beat-the-muslims-to-a-pulp/
barenakedislam.com/2016/08/11/uk-romanians-beat-the-crap-out-of-muslims-after-they-tried-to-stop-them-from-drinking/
breitbart.com/london/2015/08/16/muslim-and-gypsy-gangs-battle-for-supremacy-on-streets-of-europe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/brave-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate-giving-20-terrified-people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll never understand "men" who can see three muslims stabbing a woman to death and run away. Glad this guy came to his senses and turned around to fight. Maybe there's hope for you people yet.

>I'll never understand "men" who can see three muslims stabbing a woman to death and run away.

Thats because youre a white knight faggot.

>all crates to be tethered as to not be thrown

When?

So when is he going to gaol for being as Islamophobe?

>romanian immigrant is whiter than most londoners

Made me think

He grabbed crates from his bakery, went looking for them and smacked one of them in the head.

We need more heroes like this.

That's why we need to see him alright.

Native brits run away and let foreigners do their fighting for them. Many such cases

kek, I'm okay with immigrants as long as they're white. Poles for instance get a lot of shit over here but I think they're fucking brilliant.

The world needs more Ozzies!!!
'MY DADDY'S A HERO'
thesun.co.uk/news/3722542/doorman-saved-countless-lives-by-pelting-jihadis-with-bottles-glasses-and-bar-stools-and-driving-them-into-gun-cops-sights/

Not true at all. Look at the edl. Working class brits are routinely demonised for standing up to attitudes that are hostile to British culture by skinny, floppy haired pansies who don't share their first hand experience of them.

He's half gypsy but the half romanian part of him seems to have prevailed that day.

themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/uk-muslims-sharia-patrol-romanians-they-bring-baseball-bats-and-beat-the-muslims-to-a-pulp/
barenakedislam.com/2016/08/11/uk-romanians-beat-the-crap-out-of-muslims-after-they-tried-to-stop-them-from-drinking/
breitbart.com/london/2015/08/16/muslim-and-gypsy-gangs-battle-for-supremacy-on-streets-of-europe/

Tbh muzziez would get skinned alive in romania for talking back

Tommy Robinson is Irish m8

half-gypsy?That's the most romanian face you can get.

And you're an effeminate pseudomale.

So fucking what? After every attack the media always concocts these "hero/angel" stories. It's just part of the spin. And they love it if they're also a wog.

Leave it up to a romanian to defend the british people. Low energy cucks.

I'm sorry, but why the fuck should I risk my own life to save a random ass person whom I have no connection to? The fuck.

>t. nigger

Part Irish..

I'm part Irish too as it happens.

Carlos Aredondo

how convenient the white knight in this situation couldn't speak English and is an immigrant mmmm that diversity and Sup Forums believes this shit lolololol PLAYED

I don't think thats the case here. This guy is complaining that he isnt now being protected from revenge attacks. Doesn't fit the media spin about how it's only a handfull of people in the muslim community. It fiots the narritive of this guy knowing how it really is on our streets.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/brave-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate-giving-20-terrified-people/

idk... skin color + hair and the square face makes me think of genu ala de baietasi de cartier semi tigani
but his voice and the way he talks doesn't sound like a gypsy.

can't be sure

anyway, he's whiter than the average man in london

Gypsies rescue London!!!!!

>Went to fight terrorists with crates who had knives suicide belts on them.
The guy is fucking insane.

Remember that it's a civilian's job to fend off terorism. Meanwhile British police will run away and their government will keep importing muslims.

>hit attacker with a crate

ARREST THIS MAN FOR ASSAULTING A MUSLIM. HATE CRIME!

>romanians are actually not gypsies

Gee, you think?

Immigration saving lives in UK

Opens your eyes doesn't it

With more guys like him fewer people would have been stabbed.

He's moldavian, and judging by the looks he's not even 1/4 or less gypsy

Start looking at actual people, white doesn't mean blonde blue eyes

show me videos of police running away during this habbening please

Death's fucking scary m8.

Looks like they mutilated that decent footage in the clip. However I'm thankful this guy was there, didn't say if he saved the woman but a brave guy none the less

I'm 115% irish, 20% italian, 30% scottish and 100% american

Women deserve what they get for voting for this crap.

Dem comments

>Jimmy Rustled - 2 hours ago - A Romanian baker with a plastic crate has done more to end terror attacks in England than the entire English government.

I am quite glad this happened. It means there is an excuse to stop letting brown foreigners in. And if they do try, they'll probably drown.

It is a win win situation

This is just what men do, it's their nature to secure the breeding mothers from threats thereby raising their own status or their families if they die. This is what every man in the area should have been doing, I guess the water isn't turning Romanians gay like it's doing with bongs and swedes.

And very poor at math apperently.

I'm 25% Irish.

if he died, Sup Forums would have made fun of him for being a white knight cuck who got killed.

there is no winning with you guys.

>England is so shit that the eastern Europeans are the good guys now
This proves it, empire is in decline and we already lost europe to barbarian horde. Hopefully, america can struggle on a little longer like the byzantines until the orientals ravage the middle eastern problem

just mocking most of the twats you meet here that claim to be ridiculous amounts of every other country to try have some sort of history or culture

Maybe being a white knight when women are getting stabbed isn't the same as being a white knight on the internet forums where the therm was popularised.

My 75% English has plenty of culture.

Apart from the innocent people that died you mean?

checked
semi-meltean poate

Kys

100% irish, his stepfather is british, his real parents are Irish.

My dad was 4/3's English and I like tea so I'm practically related to you

based romanian

gamma spotted

Aweome headline. Shame about the torn tendon. Hopefully this guy gets the hero bump rather than that coward running away holding the pint.

Well whatever he is he's one hell of a resilient character and it's a shame we don't have more like him.

You sure you're not just claiming to like tea to try have some sort of history or culture?

Because its the right thing to do, and you shouldn't be a pussy. There is no reason to fear death.

If he had a gun he would have shot him.

>that grammar
>topic
At least quadroon?

F