How did May fuck it up?

I'm going to turn on the TV Saturday morning and see Jeremy Corbyn be elected as General Secretary of the USSK.

Why couldn't Theresa May stop being an insufferable cunt for long enough to prevent communists from ruining Britain even more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtU3vUOa2sw&t=79s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>insufferable cunt
Because she is, an you can't avoid it.

VOTE TM4PM

The Tories policies that they've introduced since calling this election have been worse than anything Labour has brought up. They're not gonna lose but by god do they fucking deserve to.

Well, have fun lining up for bread and milk britbong.

Some people are already having to do that because of the Tories.

honestly the blacker part of my soul quietly wants him to win, just so we can all see how far off the rails this train can fly.

Conservatives screwd themself and ukip relied to much on nigel

"It's ndrrzi?y"?

That's not how Cyrillic works senpai

How is it that both the major political parties in the UK suck so badly right now? It's not even like the US parties kinda suck, it's like either literal communists or elitist snobs who want to ban the internet. Is Nigel Farage the avatar? Because he just up and vanished when we needed him most.

The trains by able fly anywhere when they're nationalised, comrade

What a stupid fucking attitude.

When you reach a certain point, there's no going back and it will be gone forever.

Saturday? LoL.

whos ruining Britain

unmummy no maternal instinct May only has her preserved power as head of a corrupt pedophilic unaccountable scumbag state. thats all shes got in this world thats all she cares about. she dosnt give a fuck about you or your kids

a vile ugly creature that oozes insecurity and contempt...........

youtube.com/watch?v=LtU3vUOa2sw&t=79s

I honestly want to see the sand niggers break 1000 in the bombathon in Eurabia. But hey that's just me.

Theresa May poops just like the rest of us.
What a funny thought... poop comes out of her butt, how strange.

Always remember that Labour want to replace British people with Muslims.

This is enough to never vote for them.

1 penny has been deposited to your account

I swear to god, you better not fuck this up, britbongs. I know May is being a fucking retard about censorship, but Brexit is at stake. If Labour wins, Brexit will be in-name-only. You'll get some fucked-up good-goy deal like Norway and you'll still be forced to cripple your own economy under their regulations while taking in shitskin migrants, just without nominal representation in euro parliament. It will become a hollow victory.

May is purposefully trying to throw the election to Labour because she doesn't actually want to leave the EU. I know you guys are between a rock and a hard place, but Brexit is more important. This is a once-in-a-lifetime shot. Other policies can wax and wane.

[increasingly desperate man exhibits increasing desperation]
See you on the 9th, friend.

damn
case closed