Tfw live in a suburb

>tfw live in a suburb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__NtzWtrm28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

could be worse. You could live in a city, and have to step over a dozen homeless, weed-smoking niggers over the course of walking maybe a mile down to the subway.

That's not a suburb, it is a shitty development/neighborhood

What kind of a shitty poorfag suburb has duplexes

wtf these don't even have a proper garden, these mcmansions are fucking tiny and shit

>unironically thinks homeless people have money for pot
>thinks the worst part about a city is having to smell plant matter

kill yourself little faggot

way better than a hood

my suburb is quite nice actually, lots of trees and shieet though people are buying the smaller houses to bulldoze them and build revolting mcmansions like you've posted.

That is an absurd amount of houses in such a tiny area. I mean i know it's a fairly common occurrence with flatlanders, but jesus it looks like shit.

at least you don't live in a commie block

We have them, but they are mostly populated by nogs.

I would kill myself if I was a suburban/rural retarded.

>brb driving 1 hour to and from work and school

Maybe it's the obscene amount of sim city i played back in the day but damn all those blocks efficiently put next to each gets me all hot and bothered.

this looks like heaven to me

killyourselfcunt

you should be thankful you little shit

kys

looks beautiful to me

>t. never lived in suburban hell

suburbs are nice when the homes are that close together. It's hell growing up in a place where there's tons and tons of space between houses so you can't walk anywhere.

Right, my mistake, the niggers just inherently smell like rancid sewage, as they ask for spare change every day.

Fuck you, too.

>mfw i live on the fucking outskirt of zagreb
at least i have nature
r r right?

I actually do live in a suburb.
I like it. It's nice.

Yeah and where are you gonna walk? No one knows their neighbors in those types of developments, you just walk around in circles like you are in a prison courtyard.

I actually do live in a suburb.
I like it. It's nice.
No pic related.

Average suburbanite IQ = 86

Average city person IQ = 104

looks comfy

Do you even know any homeless people?

>tfw when you live in a small depressing town stuck in PRL (gommunism)

looks kinda comfy

Wrong!

>commie block upward or commie block sideways
it's the same

Rub and suburban retards BTFO once again

I live in a suburb but it's a gated community, nested deep between two towns surrounded by an adjacent golf course and each house is spaced out by at least 100 feet... the pic in the OP is an outrage.

Nah, the cities have too many niggers.
God...
youtube.com/watch?v=__NtzWtrm28

Well.... at least we have no shooting (anymore, my town used to be one of main mafia nests), and no terrorist attacks. It's just gray and boring.

Comfy commie blocks are the best

>not being able to have your own yard because you live in a city
I couldn't fathom not having a yard for a pool, grill, and garden.

Try rural Slavonia, nights are quiet, perhaps.. too quiet.

>you can walk to local mall
>you can walk to your gym
>you can walk to park

commie blocks are based as fuck

I've been to SlOVENia shit tons of times, same as Croatia but a bit cleaner and they speak a fucked language even though i can speak it.

Slavonia, east Croatia mate.

What are you talming about? Most homeless people have some sort of substance abuse problem and Its not like getting pot is harder than getting crack.

Can you plant trees and flowers in your front garden or will you get shot?

Oh fuck, didn't read
Same shit with Slavonia basically

What's wrong with suburbs?
They look comfy as fuck

Looks comfy

>tfw live on a rural route in Appalachia on 3 acres of property 10 minutes away from a city of 50,000 in a house similar to pic related

You all niggers are doing it wrong unless you do it like this

Most people that live there are low iq white trash.

Inb4 a bear comes in the middle of the night and eats you

When it snows, does the blower pick up the gravel? Do you have a plow on a truck?

>he doesnt know how to wrestle bears

t.bydlo

>City of 50,000
My 3 x 4 sq mile village has 75,000 people.

Nigger fuck off

move to a commie country then you fucking nigger.

>peruvian

>nothing in any of the gardens

Is the entire population old people or hipsters?

Oh (((You))), nah i live in kind of comfy raion, without bydlo, only churkas and majors

Doesnt look that bad, this is what a suburb of Lisbon looks like, those houses are probably the same price and you get more space than a fucking apartment

Get real

>live in a 4 room flat

dumb frogposter

Why are there no trees or flowers?

Are Americunts this boring?

that filename KEK

Man, this is hideous. What's the point of a house without a proper garden? There aren't even any fences between the plots. It's like a commie block, but vertical and more expensive.
Not to mention that the houses are all the same...

Yeah this is some Oklahoma type shit where some farmer sold his land to a developer and the developer knew it was a state full of poor-trash hillbillies so got the most bang for his buck.

Thing was when the tornadoes used to come through they would just tear up flat fields. Now they destroy the houses and kill the people.

wtf don't talk about the commie blocks like that. They are comfy as fuck

So much room for state approved activities!

>Tfw every ruski i asked wanted to come to israel even for the high cost of living here
Yet hohols like stupid shits that they are, proud to live in a shithole and wants to leave.

>homeless people don't smoke pot
Come the Denver faggot, or actually don't because there's way too many Caliniggers moving here.

Implying either of you have ever seen a bear.

>Leaf
>Bear

Yeah but yfw you die from the opioid epidemic.

>tfw living somewhere where no mudperson can afford to live then merkle happens and places a nice refugee shelter with 50 africans next to you

Most people that live in suburbia are highly educated, well off enough to afford a large home and plot of land, and best of all, white.

the fuck you smoking, leafy?

The problem is your attitude. Suburbs are heaven. Safe, quiet, culturally homogenous, full of civilized people that will respect your rights.

The only people who bitch about suburbs are poor losers who live in dingy piss-stench apartments listening to repetitive nigger beats through paper thin walls.

I live 10 minutes drive from any restaurants and stores I would want to go to, and no one ever comes here to my neighborhood if they don't live here. It's actually outstanding for my personality type.

>no single tree to be seen

commieblok-tier

countryside man 140
ayy lmao

>people

you mean Chinese?

This one is really weird looking. I'm guessing it's new from the lack of trees and zero customization. I can't imagine where is though, no pickup trucks. That's odd.

Suburbs:
No crime
No terrorism
No homeless
No hipsters
No SJWs
No faggots

City:
No car
No living space
No quiet
No solitude

I don't know what kind of predators you have so I assumed it was bears.

Here it's moose and black bears that break into rural peoples houses and kill them.

Anyway, if you don't have at least one neighbor with a backhoe or a cargo container on his property you aren't living.

Anyone know where this is?

better than a commieblock

Countryside:
No fast internet

Why don't you get some of your buddies and burn it down?

>tfw you see homeless people with signs asking for "anything green"
I smoke cannabis for medicinal reasons but I think these people are scum.

commie blocks are 46% more effective than this crap

At least you're good at video games.

>tfw you live in suburbs of a third world country