Mental health

Today I'm going to institutionalize myself into a psychiatric ward. Will keep you updated later until they find my phone and take it away. Stay tuned.

hat are you going to tell them? that you browse Sup Forums?

just remember that most people who go in there never make it out alive. If they come at you with a needle you better fight for your life.

Thats not even real blood, good try tho m8

Why do that, when you can euthanize yourself instead?

I mean wouldn't that be enough to get me thrown away forever?
This isn't my first time. I was diagnosed with PTSD and MDD.
You wanna bet it isn't real blood, m8?

Smear it on your tittays

O-oh

No, don't. Don't spill your blood without a purpose. Fight your demons, do not fear them, they fear you, it's why they keep you down.

When you need to escape, close your eyes and stare trough your eyelids.

Is that your guilty pleasure, user? Blood smeared B cups?

Real blood dont look like bright glossy red marmelade.

Nigger

yess

Have fun user. I just recently got out of the looney bin myself. Still wanna kill myself and now i have a really expensive medical bill :/

Nah, it's pretty real. Also capillar and arterial blood looks signifficantly different than a veinal one.

wash off the mess and lets see how deep these cuts actually are

guys its a girl attention whoring

Thanks

>Doctor I can't help myself I have an uncontrollable compulsion to smear red paint on my arms!!!!!!

Fake and gay

true facts

Wanna see my dick? I just have super curly long hair

cut it off faggot xdddd

No u

It could be!

The ladies love my long hair

I'm here to say you're an attention whore. You wear a batman shirt. Girls don't even like batman. But that didn't stick out to me the most. What stood out the most was how you DIDN'T HAVE to show blood on your arms to make us aware you were going to a psych ward. You could have just told us that you were going to a psych ward and posted a pic of your cell, or anything random. But no, because you are a woman, you needed to attention whore your blood.
whatever you are you straighten it and you have thin forearms like a woman

no one gives a fuck you fucking schizo
sage

kill yourself

better yet, don't go out with a negative k/d

The mental institution is a great place to get scared straight.

Do your coloring books, show up to the meeting sessions, do the outside activities...If you have the brains enough to "act normal" while in lockdown.

Otherwise, we will never see you again.

just cut your willie off

you are talking to heartless people

its good to be with your own kind

You look like a good looking guy.
What's missing in your life user?

Columbine 2: Electric Boogaloo
Nice digits

kek

too many red pills? you shouldn't chug them all at once

You a girl or guy or just posting google images?

I'll send you $100 if you cleanup, get healthy and for nudes.

I'm not asking for sympathy. I just think some people would be interested to know what goes on on the inside
I just had a threesome with twins last night after seeing my ex gf at the bar she knows I frequent. Nothing satisfies me anymore.

Its funny because its true

I'm a dude

Digits decide what happens to me when I go in

Why do you think you'll find help in psychiatric ward? Medicine knows how to stabilize psychosis, not how to cure apathy/depression.

a girly dude with long hair & a fat arm smeared with some fake red shit gg no re

Don't, you will lose your 2nd amendment rights.

I spent a few years in a funny farm. It doesn't help. It's a waste of time. The only result of being there is I got really good at Tekken 3.

You like that, faggot?

>until they find my phone and take it away
I was in mental asylum 4 times and I could use my phone whenever I wanted.

Pretty much this exactly. Expect food to suck, the staff will check on you every 5min, and totally expect to be sharing a room with an actual crazy person or four who will shit on the floor every night at 2am.

holy hell are you me?

Already lost them

nothing changes except even more people you dont like will further control everything youre allowed to do and within 5 days youll regret it but wont be able to leave for a month

>hey guys I'm doing a thing
>thread is about OPs feminine penis
Never change Sup Forums

They'll find your phone.

I hope you find what you need when you check in. I've had to visit a lot of friends and family in those places, and it's not a fun place to be.

Also, if you're LARPing, please kill yourself, you are the worst kind of human trash out there.

You are hairless.
It makes me think you are one of them.
You know the ones who went through a "metamorphosis"
Did you stop taking your hormones?
That would explain why you are mentally unstable.

I'm a psychiatrist and I know several other psychiatrists that browse Sup Forums. The (((psychologists))) are the ones you really have to watch out for. Or any poo in loos who are your psychiatrists because that just meant they couldn't get into any other field.

Are you that PGH user who has a few other batman shirts?

At least let me give you good fuk first

That's not how it works in America. Wards are not the same as psychiatric hospitals.

This. Also a chance of being medicated with drugs that lower your intellect and self-awareness for a while.

dumb frogposter

shhhhhh

My ex didn't like body hair so I shave it. I'm a cuck to my feelings. I just drown them in poon.
No, but people here do know who I am. Perhaps I will reveal my real identity when I check in. Waiting for my phone to charge all the way and then I'm out

Fucking sucks

you got a problem ukuck

Nigga you gay

Here if you get 51/50'd, involuntarily put in, you cannot legally own a gun for five years

>yes goy hehe femine penis is gay
nice try shlomo

You did mention your ex twice.
Is she the cause of your looneyness?

Thank you for making me laugh in this time of first world hell

I cannot own a gun, never, ever. I used to have a nice knife but I kept hearing a voice telling me to stab someone so I gave it away.

She showed up to the bar I frequent with a ton of my old coworkers. One of them was a dude she knows I hate. I accidentally ran into her on the street beforehand and kept walking but I felt sick and had to sit. Then this same dude guided her elsewhere when they turned the corner. I tried buying her a $9 shot in secret and she turned it down and left.

How did you even end up in mental asylum in Poland? Hell do we even have psych wards?
Dont they just patch you up in hospital and tell you to get lost lmao?

Luckily my roommate has two

underrated.

Kek
Well, I'll give you that. You made me laugh.

When I was 12 my mom send me to a psychologist and he said that there is something wrong with me so they sent me to a hospital, they thought I'm autistic. When I was 19 I tried to kill myself so I was forced into another hospital and diagnosed with Antisocial personality disorder. I didn't tell anyone about my delussions and hallucinations. When I was 28 I went into a full psychosis with fucked up hallucinations so my psychiatrist sent me to another hospital, later I was attenting an open ward for 4 months, still hallucinating and shit. Now it's better, I even have a job. I don't want any more hospital bullshit, it's not a nice place to be locked in.

It seems to me you're heartbroken.
And if it sounds sissy, well I'm a femanon.
I won't show my tits. Period.
Sucks, but eventually you are gonna get over.
Get well

You don't need the mental institution if you find Jesus:

50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/

They take your phone right away lol

You're a immature dumbass..
grow the fuck up and positively contribute to society and stop being stupid

Not if you know how to hide it
In my anus of course
I'm a Christian

Tough shit my man, mental care in this country just doesnt exist most of the time you get told to toughen up or to off yourself.
Arent you just schizophrenic? Can you drive a car or did they yellow paper your ass ?

I practice tithing
I go to church
I do volunteer work
I have two jobs

I am.
>driving a car
Nope, I can't but I'm just happy I can hold a job (for now, shit knows what might happen in the future).

I dated someone with DID
Ahit was fun as hell but so terrible. I was pretty damn innocent.

>I'm a femanon

>DID
it's interesing, many people mistake schizophrenia for DID

tits or gtfo

good decision m8

best of luck

Don't do it.

its so easy to troll these retards

Right?
Well if this thread 404s, keep an eye out for me. I'll be posting throughout the next few days if mods don't remove my posts. I hope they don't. I hope mods are in a good mood.