British cuisine

>british cuisine

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/odAD6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_and_chips#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

add some curry sauce please

Its crispy and crunchy and doesnt have a shitton of spices that eventually numb your taste buds

? looks good to me

Our food may be shit in general, but fish and chips is God-tier. Don't even try to deny it.

german cuisine is nigger and arab semen

a touch of gravy to keep it saucy

god i'm sweating now

Good God that looks delicious. I bet that's fresh Cod battered in beer.

>nice thick cut fries
>fried halibut fillet
>add some lemon

tasty as fuck senpai

>british cuisine
archive.fo/odAD6

Needs more kebab

Fuck you, I'm hungry now

This is what real food looks like.

It's probably why islamists keep attacking britistan.

looks great to me

I completely agree with you.

>Germans mock other countries' food
>Their most notable food is shredded pickled cabbage

kek, looks like the british want to imitate your local food

I mean, that looks really good too.

>Britfags are so poor after paying for Abdulla and his 17 children's healthcare that they have to eat off of newspapers
We should just bomb the fucking shit out of you bastards. Put you out of your misery.

I'll have sausage with that please

I don't like pommy cunts that much but God bless em for this tbqh

Ill take deep fried fish and "chips" over gut rot kebab lamb/dog meat any old day, even if its on two week old "news" paper

Shouldn't you line up the chips straight Fritz?

>Fries

Sure thing Gerard a.k.a Pajeet Narayanaswamy

We need some beers with this Schnuckel Schnauzbart

>spices
>bad

go eat some Popeyes chicken you fucking pleb.

Eating off newspapers is tradition.

Isn't this Austrian?

Looks great, hnnngg

what is wrong with fish n chips wrapped in newspaper m8?

Iz this fro formula 52, sammy jackson moovi3?

WHAT the hell did they do to this fish, batter it to death?

>British cuisine: deep fried fish and fries
>shit tier

>German cuisine: deep fries pork and fries
>"real food"

mushy peas,scraps and a jumbo sausage for the dog and a can of vimto

I have to admit, that looks majestic as fuck. You got me salivating, Deutschbro.

I would appreciate it if a capitalist bong would like to come open a fish & chips truck near me.

I would buy it.

Chips look nice, but fish could be better and batter crispier

Do want

>austria

Aussie cunts are so relaxed and blasé about everything though. Every last fucking one of you bastards. Nah just every Aussie I ever met was like that tbqh but I say it is a good thing. Brit / Aussie banter is highly compatible. Battered any Bogans lately m8? Could a bong lad shag an aussie slag with ease?

please.

Checked but newspaper ink contains things you don't really want to eat. Or use to roll a joint, for that matter. It's just a cheap solution that isn't that bad if you eat it straight off and don't let it leech around too much.

fesh n cheps brew

>schnitzel

Everything German sounds fucking jewish to me now

It's quick, simple and the turks know how to cook it.

Looks weird but tastes great.

Quintessentially british

The Jews culturally reappropriated it.

Holy fuck user I go nuts on popeyes when I visit the states, but I've only seen it in a few. Do you remember when they did Delta sauce? I asked for it and they acted like they'd never even heard of it and they called me a limey lol. That's Ohio for ya though eh?

why all the shilling against britain? i mean atleast they're not fucking germany...

it doesnt stain the food,but the paper when it gets damp does make the food taste good and smell good.

hard to explain...you would have to walk past a british chippy and smell it if using newspaper isnt a thing over there.

Aussie girls are great. My girlfriend is Australian and it's pretty comfy senpai. Keep it in the anglosphere boys

I like fish and chips and chicken fried steak. You're both doing fine you silly kraut

its not made from real newspaper anymore. i think its similar to wax paper

I'm not British, I don't use your language

Polish cuisine

It ink. It's not leeching into the food you fucking mong. I bet we put worse shit in our food.

wingstop is better you should've tried that

hans is mad that the offshoot of the saxon tribe on the rainy island turned out to be the true ayrians lol

Nothing will ever beat the hamburger.

Dude Popeye's is gross. But there's literally nothing wrong with having fun with our fast food.

Next time you're over, try a Long John Silver's and don't forget to ring the bell on your way out.

Food looks good, but isn't that Russian vodka?

did anyone mention that deep fried fish is actually a sephardic jewish delicacy that was brought to England by merchants in the late middle ages?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_and_chips#History

needs mayo
other than that it's fine

The two things that throw me about Brit food are:

>blood pies (just WTF in general)
>baked beans (as breakfast food, they're Sunday afternoon BBQ food)

Pretty much everything else is good and makes sense.

will do my bucktoothed friendo, curry coming right up

you are a fucking moron.

Fixed that for you.
t.Texas

Marmite pls

Ye a guy who posted this pic back in 2012 fucked this up, it should've been Sobieski or Żubrówka or something. Btw. we have this too

How can she eat that much and be so thin?

where are the fish moprolls?

DROPPED

why would this barbarian ruin a perfectly good steak with fucking tomato sauce, made me fucking mad

Wouldn't the newspaper ink seep into the fish and fries???

>Mayo
>Not Tomato Sauce
This is why you lost the war.

BINGE AND PURGE WHEN YOU FEEL THE URGE

They usually don't last long enough.

this guy gets it

>any cuisine where it's okay to put cheese on fish pasta
>being a cuisine at all
pick one and only one

Must haves are..
Culvers, five guys, and portillos if you're in the Chicago area

10/10

That's it init lad keep it in the Angloshpere.

Aw m8 I have been going to the states every year for 9 years now, and as much as I hate the fast food jew, I do love to go a bit mad with all the choice over there. It's fucking mind blowing. All we have where i live is a maccies, a burger king (which is shit) and a KFC. When I went to Cincinnati though, there must have been 25+ fast food places just on one road. LJS is actually a pretty good take on fish and chips desu. It's way greasier than it would be here, but it's interesting to see it presented as a fast food. Usually just made by chinks here. But yeah user it's fucking lovely all things considering. My favorite American food place is Skyline though

Damn this bitch has hips and some decent tits.

Is... is that a sausage stuffed with other sausages?

Five guys is really badly overrated. The only upside is you can pile on toppings that are reasonably fresh.

You can make a better burger in your back yard any time you want.

you germans have good food, but ours is god-tier. Züri Gschnätzlets for all you fags

>politics board
>posts food

Not allowed to serve chippy in newspaper anymore, health concern.

- T. Chippy Head cook

If you have any questions about fish and chips, feel free.

My grandmother is from Uruguay and makes this every time she comes over. 10/10 meal every time

>not eating pork faggots

*salutes in Texan

this board has its own culture,sometimes its nice to have these threads.

Uff man

Wait, don't current regulations prohibit Chippies from serving their shit wrapped in newspaper anymore? (memories)

And no... I'm a coastal New Englander; I'd rather eat a pair of freshly farty pants before another load of soggy Brit ass fish and chips.

We kick your ass six ways from Sunday.

It's tongue and blood sausage. Really good with hot mustard.

My favorite part about LJS (other than the hush puppies) is that the only way to tell the chicken from the fish is that one comes in rectangles and the other comes in parallelograms. Beyond that, it's almost like drinking straight fry grease.

But that's how I learned to love malt vinegar, so it's OK. The one near me combined with an A&W so I can get a tall glass of draft HFCS root beer with my heart attack.