Let's talk about Sadiq Khan

Let's talk about Sadiq Khan.

Was he elected by way of virtue signalling? Or was he a shoe-in of the establishment?

I don't see any way that they people of London could have legitimately thought that he was the absolute best choice for them. I wouldn't be surprised if he has links back to terrorists a-la Huma Abadin.

Ghengis khan. Leading the barbarian horde.

Virtue signaling by who? There are no whites left in London.

Who cares fuck London.

We should all care. You cant sit back as city after city falls to the enemy and just chalk it up as nothing.

Now is not the time for fear London.

Nobody cared who I was until I became mayor.

Londons a big city which means its a shithole full of retards like New York or Washington DC.

>Nobody cared who I was until I became mayor.

Which is exactly why we should be concerned.

It's called Londinstan

If we remove you from office, will you cry?

This... a thousand times this.

>Muslim becomes mayor of London
>people warn against further islamisation
>OMG YOU RACIST WTF WOWWWW
>????????????????
>First thing he does is remove the billboards with bikini babes because its haram

that's what happens when you enable "moderate" Muslims

It would be extremely painful

>remove the billboards with bikini babes because its haram
A perfectly moral and reasonable move, desu

I say let policegirls walk around naked for Christ sake

You're a sort of a big sandnigger.

PART

AND

PARCEL

Imagine if you actually had the intelligence to do any research before just vomiting all over your keyboard and hitting post.

If London is less than 50% white, they never had a fucking chance. Part of me thinks it was just out of spite.

I wish they'd call it kosher meat instead of halal

>virtue signaling
You mean good campaigning???

goldsmith fucked up, tried to use racism card and it back fired. If he was smarter he'd prob win, khan wasn't too popular

Sadiq is pretty much a caricature of the "moderate muslim" that lets terrorists rape us daily.

I'm sure he got elected entirely to show Londonistan how we're already fucked.

>captcha: select all images with bridges

Genghiz wasn't a Muslim

Every single muslim voted for him. White people didn't vote anywhere near as much.

He has 100% proven links to ISIS and the muslim brotherhood. He made his career fighting against the UK deporting extremists and terrorists. He is a terrorist piece of shit.

It was a choice between Sadiq and millionaire Jewish nepotism beneficiary Zac Goldsmith.

Goldsmith ran an awful campaign, I'm talking Hillary/Milliband levels of incompetence. He was obviously a rich ponce completely out of his depth who had been overpromoted due to his family, wealth and good looks.

All things considered Khan was the lesser of two evils.
Unless you're the kind of moron who thinks Khan is a sleeper agent, he was otherwise a pretty standard left of centre politician you would expect a city like London to elect.

Also, it's always been a meme position - Livingstone, Johnson now Khan

He's a big Paki.

>Was he elected by way of virtue signalling?

Very Yes.

for (you)

Imagine if you werent such a white hating retard faggot

There's nothing particularly wrong with him as a mayor as someone who lives in london ive been happy with a couple of the changes he has made.

He is retarded in my opinion when it comes to the muslim situation but what else is he supposed to do as a muslim labour representative?

There's no point in having a discussion about this though because you guys are just as bad as me going onto a trans tumblr and going there are only two genders- debate me

You guys

also hurr durr t.mohammed islam.

I'm white and am in favour of deportation in many instances

Westerners choosing between Jew and Muslim leaders what a world
I wonder if there's a metaphor here

You should restrict voting rights to head of households who own property in fee simple.

Sadiq will be prime minister, mark my words!

>You should restrict voting rights to head of households who own property in fee simple.

This would stop almost all of Sup Forums from voting. I think I'm in favour

Yup. In the choice between a tory cunt and a muslim, people voted for a muslim.