HAPPENING IN LITHUANIA

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/lithuania-starts-erecting-fence-border-russia-47839768

LITHUANIA BUILDING A BORDER FENCE to "curb smuggling and illegal immigration"

ENGLAND FRANCE GERMANY BTFO how will they ever recover?

Is poland happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deeiRJ_n374
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good move bro

Well done

Seems like slavs will be the only christians left in a few years. Stay strong m8s

youtube.com/watch?v=deeiRJ_n374
Good on Lithuania.

what a sad, desperate cry for attention. more people are leaving lithuania than coming in

Anyone else almost skip over this thread because Lithuania's flag is so shit that you thought the topic was about some African shithole?

After what happened to Eston Kohver, I don't see why the baltic don't lay down a Kilometer wide minefield between them and the Onions.

>christians

We are pagans my friend. Most of our holidays have pagan origins.

BUILD FENCE
Fuck this country and the retarded way the politicians spend money.

You fools. The wall changes nothing. It exists only to calm down the natives while they receive a shitload of legal migrants from 3rd world.

The refugee crisis is a fairly new thing but the amount of nonwhites in Europe is in tens of millions.

A wall around Germany would not stop Turks from migrating to it. A wall around USA wont stop legal Mexicans

In the end the white countries still get "diversity"

'Religion in Slovenia is predominantly Christianity, with Roman Catholicism being the largest Christian denomination in the country. According to 2002 census, adherents of Christianity represented 60.9% of the total population of Slovenia.'

Ok bub

>while they receive a shitload of legal migrants from 3rd world.
If refugees willingly run away from this country, what makes you think 3rd worlders will want to live here?

thats colombia not lithuania, stupid american

Not bad Litwa, not bad.

>illegal immigration
sucks that bad there huh?

Good, lithuanian brothers. Stay safe and strong.
Zem mūsu kājām lielceļš balts

nice, good job

Lithuanians not like when You call them "slavs" i think

So Delfi just wrote an article about this.
MORE NEWS ABOUT THE FENCE:
By 2020 we want to build a fence around Belarus to lower contraband and illegal immigration
>mfw

There're literally noone moving from Russia to Lithuania, legally or otherwise. Just another paranoid money wasting activity from the butthurt belt.

Kek fence is to keep poles out and lithuanians in.

>Sup Forums: FUCKING BAAASED

They still come my friend. People even migrate to shitty Russia

>happening
kys
>slavs
kys
kys

>Talks about butthurt belt
>Every thread about the said countries is infested with Ruskies crying: "le butthurt"

Fuck off. You have no reason to be arrogant you monkey

>shitload of legal migrants
lmao
most "legal immigrants" would rather deport themselves than live in tho dreary cold misery that is the baltic states

what about me?

>tfw it's my dream to be cold and miserable, working my own small little farm on Saaremaa and go mushroom picking on rainy days.

tfw you will never be commonwealth again

Why do Americans LARP so much? Is it because they have no history or culture of their own?

According to 2015 statistics, non EU immigrants only made up 13% (2,934 total) of all immigrations to Lithuania. If we take into account EU member immigrants, a whopping 17% (3,747) immigrated to Lithuania. The rest (18,383) were Lithuanians returning from foreign nations.
So yeah, I think we're fine regards to "3rd worlders"

>ENGLAND FRANCE GERMANY BTFO

??? that's exactly what they want

Baltshits are the lowest form of shabbos goys.

You're beyond retarded and have 0 culture Mahmud.

They took on Christianity to appease the crusading Teutonic Knights.

Easter is a pagan fertility holiday and is celebrated worldwide. But Baltics have many pagan holidays along with Christian ones.

My ex was Lithuanian and when I went over with her they had "Jonines", where young people go on a hunt for some magic plant at night aka hooking-up holiday.

I'm sure different regions have incorporated pagan holidays into Christianity as well.

Give us money, you fucking nazi. Pay for 95% execution of all jews in Lithuania, goyim.

ooga booga indeed

>Is it because they have no history or culture of their own?
where is Slovenia again?

Larping? Wanting to immigrate to Estonia is Larp now?

Well i am not shocked that you suck at European geography. You are too busy learning about African history and slavery.

It really is my friend. You know nothing about the country

You are a racist.

Compare yourself to a gajin wanting to migrate to Osaka Japan

You dumb fucking pole, it's Latvian.

they learn so fast, beautiful

Shut the fuck up, tautas brali.

Wait, why would lithuania even need a border fence? It's not like shitskins are coming in from Poland and Kaliningrad.

>Brown cunt
>German

Yeah its a half roach or a full on Turkish woman being a whore. Contrary to the popular belief even the foreigners are cucks in western Europe.

Who gives a shit, you are the same people

Russians are subhumans

Lithuania has an interesting problem with contraband/smuggling cigarettes, which is apparently what we're mainly trying to prevent, hence why we are also building a fence around Belarus and want it done by 2020 (main source of cigarette contraband). And yes we do have a problem with illegal immigration, albeit not as massive.

What even is the migrant situation in the baltic states? I'd assume they'd be in the same position as poland and the rest of eastern europe in being anti-migrant, but they've just been totally silent on it until now. Do they even have any?

Fences won't stop russian tanks

Interesting. But to clarify, no issues with muslim "refugees" up there?

We're silent about the migrant nonsense because there's not many people migrating here anyway, see .
We're more concerned about emigration, since as of 1990, we have lost nearly a million people due to emigration and low birthrates.

We have very little of them, also some of them literally made bail from the country, which is hilarious. The only thing that is annoying is how the refugee welfare is higher than the minimum wage in Lithuania.

You don't say

literally who

Great, stay clean and lets talk to each other more, our relations could be better
Cmon Litwa

Why does it look like a miniature version of Africa?

It doesnt look like sweden to me

was not being serious m8. no culture and history? coming from Slovenia? (^:

Only when the Green party fucks off our parliament.

finally something lithuanians can be proud about besides "muh commonwealth". and it only took 400 years !

good

>implying we're not proud of our suicide rates and alcohol consumption
look at this retarded burger lmao

kek'd

Yes. We have both our tanks and f16 fighters in Lithuania right now. I think that we are slowly becoming their bully instead of Russia.

Congratz on that fence...but better make it a big beautiful wall !

Mockba is pretty awesome, i have been there.
Very nice capital. Cant say much about the rest though, rumors are its deep shit

We catch illegal vietnamese immigrants every week they go through russia to get into eu.

Lithuania, Latvia what's the difference?

Belgium, Pakistan whats the difference?

That would be England. Should've said Morocco, or Congo, or Turkey

fuck off,. moskva is full
lazy to read article, bordern between russian and pribaltic?

russians are shitskins on the inside

fuck you
its more of a political and psychlogical move. to distant from russia.

Things generally don't have skin on the inside, then again I don't know the anatomy of Russians

every god damn time