Black couple gives white kids a home

Couple who already had 5 children adopts 6 siblings, so they won't be separated.
>Christina and Christopher Sanders of Ohio received their first foster placement -- of four brothers -- in 2014, and it changed their lives forever. They took in the boys' two sisters in 2016. And now they have legally adopted all six siblings, which will ensure the brothers and sisters stay together.
abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/ohio-couple-biological-children-adopts-siblings-theyre-children/story?id=47228167
Btw, that couple was black and the kids are white. Get btfo you racists.

"We're all the same in God's eyes"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good we need more based black guys to make up for the thug niggers

This. More based black guys with a religious family, less fatherless thugs created by welfare queens

Romans 10:12-13King James Version (KJV)
12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

how often do you think they rape their new white slaves?

The white kids will probably face untold abuse and no one will say shit bc they're spineless faggots who can't bear to be called racist or hateful.

Fucking cucks

The little white girl is going to have her pussy pounded

PROOFS? Or just stormfags projecting their degeneracy on this upstanding members of society?

Those White girls are 100% getting raped.

Ya, they fail to mention they will get $500 per kid per month for having them.

Fuck off nigger

Fake news

Bump. Pol needs to face reality

bump

Are they picturered? They don't look white to me, look like mixed mutts.

>11 kids with no mention of what the parents do for a living
>Go fund me for a van
Talk about multiple red flags

holy shit those two girls are gonna get so much black dick

> mom says its okay
> they're not actually related, just adopted

> so much taking turns
> many such cases

fun fact black crime only skyrocketed after welfare could support single black moms

women who "don't want no man tellin em wut to do" are the source of the entire world's problems

I feel like something bad is going to happen.

>Me on the right grabbing the ass of my imouto.

I see a tv show - "Diff'rent Strokes" in reverse.

This. Rebuild the nation by rebuilding yhe families. Rebuild the families by rebuilding the men

There's a father present at least, and they're all well dressed. Probably a better family situation than what they're coming from.

It's a shame blacks had what little family values taken from them by liberals post-60's.

For all the shit I give niggers they had to run through a fucking minefield of subversion right after being freed without nearly the ability to read.

I know what you mean. Like the only white kid in a black school, imagine being white in a black family, neighborhood, and school. They're gonna be some winners.

Being the only white kid in a black school is easy, you just gotta make them laugh, niggas love a funny white boy.

Everyone else is fucked though.

Oh, and.

-t. Only white kid in black schools

Lol dad gave the white boys fades.

And a home

those white children will pays for themselves in 9 years

Why does pol either get triggered or ignores based black families?

Because hate is a funny meme but racism is just danger recognition.

We need more based darkies

I knew a lot growing up, but if you paid attention to how CNN dealt with pro-Trump blacks during the debate you can see how any blacks who don't tow the commie party line get their voices shut down.

If you're game, I highly suggest watching this video: youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

It doesn't take long to start hitting hard points.

>debate

I meant to say election

>Throws story in your face
>Has 0 similar situations
>statistical anomaly
>horde infinite monkeys = Shakespeare
>niggers

Already saw based Bill Whittle. He truly is ourguy. Should be Shapiro's VP

Half is still half.

Niggers are niggers, if I was in a room with a random black guy and a random black guy I know off the bat from a life of experience to trust the white guy first.

But there are still a lot of blacks who are getting fucked by their retarded brothers and sisters.

If life was black and white the answers would be easy, but that's the true white man's burden. Caring about good people despite the amount of human garbage they're surrounded by.