Chinese feed live donkey to tigers in zoo

liveleak.com/view?i=dde_1496669501

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMnmJBNG4Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Litteraly nothing wrong with that, move on

What's supposed to be wrong with this you girls blouse?

There's like a million animals being eaten alive right now.

With all the other stories about zoos killing off their animals and dissecting them, this is nothing. It's the most natural thing happening in that zoo.

nothing wrong to maintain the tiger's hunting Instinct

So the chinks didn't do anything wrong for once considering animals?

this, I can understand the outrage about boiling dogs alive... but this, nothing wrong with this.

Cool

Can the tigers even drag it out the water to eat it?

Quick make a metaphor about the Democratic party!

That's awesome!

dude awesome

It's not pleasant but not necessarily bad, nature is cruel faggot.

probably. A human could probably do it with some considerable effort.

they didn't appear to be fully grown yet, or maybe they just didn't have the experience to kill like that before

>Feeding your tigers live prey so they can maintain their hunting instincts
If only they treated the other zoo animals this nice.

Tigers are good swimmers.

Good! Those tigers probably had some fun and got to actually live like tigers for a portion of their day instead of just walking around a cage bored and depressed.

The point is that the only reason they did is for ENTERTAINMENT.
Which is sub-human tier.

It wasn't to "maintain their hunting instincts" Chinks don't give a fuck about that. They will grind these tigers up into boner pills whenever it suits them.

But for now they find it funny to throw snowballs at them or watch them brutally kill other animals. Which is all pretty fucked up on a social level.

>Chinese
>Human

Don't they drag stuff up tree to eat it?

Shoulda fed them a little girl instead I hear there's plenty of extra roadkill of that type there.

kek those tigers have been cucked by captivity
practicly playing with the poor ass

Where they playing with their food or were they really bad at killing?

I think it's cruel, a donkey would never encounter a tiger in it's natural habitat. You could at least kill it first.

So what Chinese pay big bucks (yuan) for poached tiger stuff. They think ground-up tiger claws are an aphrodisiac or some shit. Fucking demented chinks

Fucking degenerate chinks.
I like Donkies.

>nothing wrong
>destroying part of the enclosure at 0:07
Even when they're doing """nothing wrong""" they manage to be complete retards.

Okay that pic made me lol, Mr Lincoln

>If you agree for the wrong reasons my fee-fees get hurt
Go back to disney chanel you fucking fruitcake

This.
I hate the Chinese

They don't want to be fed. They want to hunt.

See
You fucking degenerates.

Do you think subhuman chinks give a fuck what this tiger wants?

I guess you missed where they starve tigers nearly to death in order to harvest their bones or some weird shit.

Cool. Donkeys are stupid and ugly anyway. Glad it wasnt a dog(s) considering this is Chyna and all

It's a fucking zoo, they pretty much only exist for "education" and entertainment. Go complain about that instead.

It doesn't fucking matter what they want, they're in captivity and will never hunt again.
That wasn't a hunt, the donkey was thrown into their cage. They didn't need to do any hunting.

top kek
>oh no animals suffer
grow some fucking skin they are just animals, not like they go to some magical place when they die

>another subhuman agree with subhuman ethics
woah, what a surprise.
Shouldn't you be beheading your cousin for stealing some of your drug supply?

Spotted the Polish sub-human.
Come clean my toilet, I'll be having a massive shit soon. You may need to push it down.

>striped lions: Sup Forums
>oppressed minority horse: the DNC

>You fucking degenerates.
>I like Donkies.

Animals are still a step above poles from an evolutionary standpoint.

>doesn't like donkies
>thinks he's white

Go shoot up a school Mr. 56%

Used to feed found injured birds to my English Springer Spaniel. He loved em.

I'm amazed somebody from Costa Rica has internet, yet alone knows what a School is.

He's in Poland, Charles Dickens. He's nowhere near your imminently-endangered lavatory.

tigers are extremely competent swimmers

>m-muh feels WAAAAAAAH
>I'll say whatever stupid shit because I'm oh so offended
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why are you even on Sup Forums you fucking homosexual? They're doing the right thing at that zoo. Go back to Facebook queer.

this would never happen in the wild, they'd have to stalk their prey and chase it down, this is crass shit

At least a spider or snake isn't going to bite my arse when I take a shit.

It's a little hard to watch, but then there's a really good lesson the Chinese are teaching their youth by doing this. Life's all about competition and if you fuck up, you'll be fed to the tigers for the amusement of others.

You're either dinner, or everything that move's is on the menu.

>The point is that the only reason they did is for ENTERTAINMENT

LMAO who gives a shit, we should be glad the chinks aren't feeding uighers and Tibetans to tigers

But the Tiger needs to learn how to kill their prey. Sometimes, domesticated predators will be reintroduced back to the wild, but they wouldn't know how to hunt, and would be at a severe disadvantage.

Tigers are solitary animals and those two are taking a long time killing a small prey, showing their inexperience.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMnmJBNG4Eg

>thinks donkies is the plural of donkey
>thinks he's white

>Stop bullying animals have some compassion ;_;
>EAT MY STINKY SHIT SUBHUMAN POLE

It's a shame they didn't throw you in.

kek'd

Never told him to eat my shit.
Is that something you do in bum fuck nowhere Carolina, Cleetus?

i haven't even had my morning vodka yet. i don't need this depressing shit on my catalog.
sage

yeah, a donkey is more likely to find a wolf or other canine in packs.

Its actually much less cruel than those. A tiger bite on the neck leads to asphixiation and quick death with much less pain than being teared and eaten alive by pack canines.
They only messed up by getting it in the water, if they got him on ground tiger would get a better grip and end it quickly

>Why are there posts on Sup Forums from a country known for nothing but being a big touristic resort
Why indeed

Literally nothing in a zoo would happen in the wild. I don't see why this particular event is worth complaining about when
A. Zoos as a whole are an issue
B. This is nothing compared to the shit chinks normally do

The only thing that has bitten my arse while chucking a bog was a freshwater croc, mate. But it soon relinquished it's grip on my left buttock after it whiffed the fragrance of digested baked beans, Vegemite toast and beer.

Tigers don't hunt Donkeys in the wild you fucking morons, doesn't represent a natural "hunt" whatsoever. This is just chinks getting a kick out of unnecessary animal cruelty, but it's still pretty far down on the list of inhumane shit that they do

Their kills wouldn't already be prepared and butchered in the wild either, but don't really see you complaining about that? It's a fucking kill, and Tigers aren't discriminate when it comes to meat.
"Oh no, usually the tiger would get a different animal as it's prey!"
"Oh no, usually the tiger would actually have to kill something in order to eat it!"

Aw, they're like big ol' kitties.

Shut the fuck up subhuman beaner.

You don't get to go for the redneck angle when you unironically use "donkies" twice .

Whoa cool

clever girl

>American education
Where do tigers hunt donkeys in the wild?

>donkies are now part of the valued animal club
at the rate we're going pol is going to have a peta general

You make a good point, Magellan.

Killing animals for fun is degenerate

Watching animals die for fun is degenerate

Fuck off shit skin

>British Education
Where in the wild is meat already prepared for them?

No, you fuck off, you race mixed nigger loving piece of shit

What about Niggers? If you're crying because a donkey got fed to Tigers, what about Niggers getting lynched?

>never took a ride on a donkey on a beach as a kid
I'm sorry your parents were subhumans.

>feeding animals in the way which they would eat in the wild
While I don't see anything wrong with this, it's a risky move. They're teaching these Tigers to act as if they are in the wild, while being in a domestic setting.
It's really whatever they want to do.

>thinks that retorts my statement
They're in captivity, not in the wild.

>We should make tigers into vegans
Fuck off

>American education

>British illiteracy
His entire post is addressing that point.
It literally doesn't matter if it's their natural prey or not. It's in captivity and would just end up eating some other animal anyways.

Tell me how it's more ethically sound to feed it some other live animal? Oh wait, it's not. How about prepared meat? Oh wait that's not because that doesn't happen in the wild and you had to kill an animal to do it.

No that is done by Leopards.

GLASS THE CHINKS

Was that or letting muslims fuck the donkey.

They did the right thing

You're basically a Chinese colony. Parents were going to retire in your country but decided south Texas was more civilized.

I don't get it. Why just push the donkey into the water? Why not put it in there first and then put the tiger in?

Chinks are not human.

Donkeys are innocent, Mohammad

Fuck off subhuman gook

Exactly, so they should be fed however the Chinese want to feed them. If they want to feed them donkeys or Little chink/nigger kids, are you really going to complain?

Well put.

>2018
>pol: we need to free all the animals from the zoo
by all measures, the zoo itself is degenerate
>Watching animals die for fun is degenerate
nature is degenerate

The one tiger is such a lazy nigger he doesn't even want to get in the water.

Shove off, nightime america

>Achemd is BongPosting
Chinese are idiots, and if they teach the animals to kill live prey and then try to go into the exhibit for whatever reason, they'll have to take extreme precautions.
Domesticated Tigers are a little easier to deal with.
>Worked at a Big Cat Sanctuary in highschool.

pretty cool, but now their enclosure water is full of blood and I doubt they clean it. should've dropped in on dry land.

And? That's what is happening right now in the wild every day. I hate chinks, but come on.