Ireland yes! Saudi's to build Massive 40 million Euro Mosque in Ireland

also building apartments that will carter 3000 Muslims. But Muslims integrate right?

thejournal.ie/irelands-largest-mosque-clongriffin-1060199-Aug2013/

Good comment section (pic related aside).
>According to a leaked US State Department memo dated July 7, 2006, the Muslim Brotherhood is stronger in Ireland than anywhere in the world outside of Qatar, and al-Qaradawi “runs Islam in Ireland.”

Link? pls

That was posted in the comment section, near the top.

I got further into the comment section and it gets worse with a lot of gullibles defending Islam. It is these gullibles that are the hands of the destruction of Western civilization from within. There will be no second try at getting it right. They will bring calamity on Western civilization by their goody-two-shoes foolishness.

If you build it they will come.

jokes comment section

What religion does ireland have?

Something Celtic related?

Nuke the Pale.

>burger education....

Potato

nothing wrong

Google

Disgusting. As an Irishman I honestly despise Irish liberals more than anyone else. I wonder will that cuck have the save opinion when he walks outside his shitty house in 20 years time and he's a minority in his own country

Nothing mentioned about Saudi Arabia?

Kek, you're paying this from your tax money

>this is the future

Macha'allah

>Celtic
More like African tribal idols.
Since they are basically niggers.

we are literally watching europe lose at RISK.

What the hell happened to Ireland in the last 20 years? You went from a proud and conservative nation to a shithole that celebrates immigration and gayness. Were you all buggered by priests or something?

Say thank you to the EU

Not going to lie, construction sites burn pretty well before completion. Used to be a fire fighter and on apt complex that was being built caught fire. Whole exterior went up like nothin.

she can´t be serious come on

>20 years?
Try 1200 years. They got anglicised by the Ostmen and now the same tolerance and cuckoldry that runs through the blood of Swedes, Norwegians, Germans and Englishmen runs through their veins.

The last true Irishmen are the travelling folk that just wander around stealing and fighting.

>Were you all buggered by priests or something?

Yes, which understandably put them off from the religion which protected those priests and enabled them to keep raping child assholes.

This was proposed years ago in Romania too, of course the population threw a shitfit and nothing happen. Nothing will happen in Ireland either if they are even half-way as ok as I think they are.

There are A LOT of Islam-hugging liberals in that comment section. Quite terrifying actually how little people understand and how cavalier they are about Islamization.

Why is this allowed?

Ireland doesn't have the centuries long, first hand experience with the religion of peace that Romania does. The UK is Ireland's Ottomans.

>Spend the better part of the last century gaining independence and then engaging in a conflict with heavy sectarian overtones
>"No, you don't understand. We all love sucking foreign muslim dick."
Who's spreading their cheeks more nowadays the Catholics or Ulsters?

reminder that we took the biggest mosque in the world for nearly a millenia and transformed it into a roman catholic aphotolic cathedral.

Should I move to America? because I know for a fact the Americans will never allow Islam to take over. I'm thinking of moving to Georgia or somewhere else in the southern states because the people there are similar to Irish people.

The Orangemen overwhelmingly live in the UK part of Ireland so the answer to your question is the Catholics.

yes it´s disgusting

>because I know for a fact the Americans will never allow Islam to take over.

Europe is historically the most xenophobic and aggressive continent that has ever existed. The only way to compare it would be to ask you to imagine every US state trying to wipe out the population of every other state for 8000 years. If it can happen in Europe it will happen in America with great ease.

The Irish piss me off, even though I am part Irish. They spend fucking years whining about invasions from the English, Norse, Normans, they whine about loss of Irish culture, how the EU bullies them, and then they fucking vote for globalists and other leftist retards who are giving the country away to Africans and Muslims. It's "not a problem" right now, but compare birth rates and the levels of migration and you realize they are committing suicide.

>Nothing will happen in Ireland either if they are even half-way as ok as I think they are.
Brace yourself, they are trying to rival Britain and Sweden in all the wrong things.

and everyone lived happily ever after

FUCKING WOMEN ALWAYS THE FUCKING WOMEN I SWEAR I REFUSE TO GET UPSET AT WHITE WOMEN GETTING RAPED BY MUZZIES AND NIGGERS THEY ARE LITERALLY ASKING FOR IT!

>part Irish
Tell us all about your various genetic admixture please. You fucks are pathetic.

So, Ireland doesn't have to pay for it?
That's a free building right there, after the kebab has been removed.
Just think of what a great hotel or golf club that shit could become. Or a pig stall.

This article is almost 4 years old why are you bringing it up now? Is the project about to start?

White liberal womyn are almost childlike in their naïveté. They are the biggest pushers of 'much religion of peace', even though they stand the most TO LOSE in a black Muslim society.

Voodoo

Lol, you really don't know americans

Catholicism.....

Iberians & Polaks will soon unironically be the whitest in Europe.

There was a Celtic Church during the Dark Ages, but they were folded into the mainstream Catholic church.

Shush, Tinker trash

How big is the fucking Irish-Muslim population.

Go and do what the romanins did when there were plans for a mosque there, they went and sacrificied some pigs and burried them in the land where the mosque was supposed to be built, the land was tainted and they couldnt built there anymore.

Ahmed of Abdul?

49,204 according to sources.

This has already been halted the local people protested and caused a stir about it.

63 thousand and growing fast. If half are females and have an average of 3 kids each then we can expect 94000 Irish born Muslim babies within a decade. We're fucked.

Cut my life into pieces

Muslims come into our countries and build palaces on our land with our money.

Why does hotdog on a stick get its own flag?

The mosque was turned down for planning permission.

Burry pigs in that land! they consider the land tainted if there are pigs burried in

That's less than 3% assuming the irish population stays exactly the same as it is now and does not grow in ten years. Stop fucking fear mongering you twat and actually be proud of one of the whitest countrit's in the world. When another country starts shitting on us defend your land you cuck.

And noone will reply because it doesn't conform to their fear mongering "ALL OF EUROPE IS FUCKED" views.

You're the smartest we are all just fearmongers and there is nothing to be worried about the situation in Europe right? Yea we are all just bein silly XD