Are the English Even Trying?

This was the ringleader of the recent London attacks.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/05/ringleader-london-bridge-terror-attack-named-khuram-butt/

He is interviewed in this program from years ago, titled 'The Jihadist Next Door'.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

at what minute ?

Trying what? To surrender their society to islam?

Yes. They are working very hard at that.

I'm in the UK it says channel 4 have blocked this video?

Timestamp homie, thats a 45 min vid

You have to go onto All 4 and watch it with advert breaks like a good goy

Shocker

It's obviously a psy-op. Are you guys seriously this blue-pilled?

HAHAHAHAAHHA

What's it like living in an Orwellian society?

Lol too funny

Shameless selfbump as I am very interested in everyone's thoughts on this, especially our English/British friends.

Suits them right
you idiots film them, know about them and do shit , fuck anglos

Butt? Is that a joke?

14:48

Can i get some reddit gold fellas? I did good, right?

When Brits are leaving the EU because they are tired of immigration, but the pakis are still flooding thanks to arranged marriages

Apparently we weren't trying - since listening to May's speech I now realise that we weren't arresting extremists due to tolerance - I genuinely thought it was due to incompetence!

>copyright laws only exist in the UK

Voted by his high school classmates, "most likely to go on a stabbing rampage" too.

>Butt

Fucking kek!
He is going to have a glowing red hot poker up his Butt in hell.

Fucking rekekulous. Beta muslims.. how many times a day do they say I wanna snackbar. Brainwashed

kek, at the scene where the cuck police wants to detain the sandniggers for having an ISIS flag and the ackbars shout at them and say they know the law.

Why cant the british police treat the muzzies like the burgers treat their niggers? At least the niggers are afraid of the cops. Muzzies in the UK dont give a fuck because they know its a cuck country...

Yeah the government thinks there's too many white peoples in England and they need the jihadists to thin you out a bit..

>Khuram Butt
tee-hee