When will America save itself?

I have noticed a serious trend of Americans jerking off to the recent terrorist attacks that have plagued Britain. I notice that they call us all sorts of vile things and seem to insinuate that we are all being raped and forced to worship Islam.

Well, its time for a wake up call Americunts. You need to save yourself before you comment on any other country.

Let us see...

>Entire multi-million pop cities in America are literally flooded with niggers and these places are now warzones
>Their Universities that serve as liberal brainwashing factories instead of palaces of wisdom, enlightenment, and masculinity.
>Council for American Islamic Relations
>Expectation to tip 20% just because someone served you a food or drink item with a fake smile.
>Retarded and poorly educated citizens make up the vast majority of their country
>One of the most obesity ridden places on planet Earth.
>Soulless suburbs, sprawls, and office parks create stress, malaise, and depression. Some of the worst urban planning on the planet
>Appalling food quality. Some of the things sold as 'food' in American stores are literally mixtures of chemicals.
>Origin of the 'Gay Pride' culture Homosexuality openly embraced and displayed in public around children who don’t yet understand the nature of human sex.
>Complete ignorance of world affairs by citizens due to being comically manipulated by media propaganda. Russia bad! Saudi Arabia good!
>Too much comfort. The avoidance of real struggle or hardship has given adults the emotional development of children.

Please America, its terrible seeing one of our own children fall so far from the tree. You are an embarrassment to the Anglosphere.

quality post bro, couldn't have said it better myself, here's a bump

Why are you on pol and not liberating your island

Why are YOU on Sup Forums and not sorting out the massive and rapidly growing swarms of Blacks that have literally taken over some of your most once-prestigious cities and are raping your women at a rate previously thought impossible.

We're just waiting on liberals to stage an actual violent uprising or pull the trigger on Trump and Pence so the Alt-Right finally has the excuse to take the gloves off.

Hi Muhammad.

Why do bits get so butthurt about burgers? You can't go 5 minutes on this board without seeing the typed version of what is essentially autistic screeching.

Is it even legal for you to say this on the internet bong?

These threads will only get more common. I stopped feeling sorry for you.

>taking Sup Forums seriously
I really wish you newfags would just kill yourselves.

>talk shit about America all the time
>can't handle it when they are the butt of the joke
The absolute state of the rest of the world

Perhaps instead of attempting to lash out in anger, now is the time to come together?

Or shall we continue to joust while the barbarians consolidate at the gate?

Britistani says American have appaling food.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANAHWHAHWHAHWHAHWHAHAHSHAJAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is supposed to be an insult? That looks delicious.

meanwhile we still have a countries worth of 98% white cities in flyover states

bump

I don't know about others but Its my attempt to get you to uncuck yourself though negative reinforcement.
America is already lost, the jews won with instilling this melting pot bullshit into our children. They have been at it for over 100 years now.
We don't have the benefit of claiming ancestral home land like you do. Before, I had seen Europe as our last hope and then I have to see Europe fall just like we had already fallen. Soon we are all going to be just like south africa and there is nothing I can do about it.

> Alt-Right

There is no alt-right. It's nothing more than a meme created by the (((Democratic))) Party to divide and conquer the Republican Party. Please don't propagate it any further or you'll be complicit within the fracturing of the Republican Party.

America is doomed.
We've followed the pattern of the Roman republic near exactly.
Civil war two coming.

We talk about sorting our own shit out all the time, and have made political inroads into doing so. What the fuck are you doing?

It's okay we still have our guns. For now. And still have free speech. For now. I'm just glad we're not at Canada's lvl of liberal insanity where you get fined for not using someone's pronouns and the government will take your kids if you have right leaning anti lgbtqhh7945#$! Community oppinions. But yes things are going to shit here.