I'm out. I'm done. This country is a lost cause

>One of the London Bridge attackers was known to police and was featured in a channel 4 documentary on British Jihadis.

>British Jihadis

It's gotten so bad now that we've accepted extremist Islam is part of Britain's culture.

>The suspect was repeatedly reported to police for his extremist views

Here's a suggestion to all the useless cunts at GCHQ and MI5 you know that big long list of suspected terrorists?

You know the list which practically every attacker so far has been on?

How about arresting all of them and shipping them back to camelfuckistan instead of regulating our internet and spying on law abiding citizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-attack-suspect-channel-4-documentary-british-jihadis-uk-borough-market-stabbing-a7772986.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
us15.proxysite.com/process.php?d=x5B99FmPCRZLiN7LQFXWwMdJOjQXi39xppqhnXyvr9X/DlSybE1u&b=1&f=norefer
news.sky.com/video/it-is-better-being-a-muslim-in-the-uk-than-other-countries-10904659
archive.is/V9Kh4
youtube.com/watch?v=2eSL6Nv2ZdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait to go to war with londonistan.

I don't bloody think Mr. Khan would allow it.

lets see the doco then

>Here's a suggestion to all the useless cunts at GCHQ and MI5 you know that big long list of suspected terrorists?

wake up. they're the ones tell the terrorist what to do. they're working together

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-attack-suspect-channel-4-documentary-british-jihadis-uk-borough-market-stabbing-a7772986.html

Mr Kahns response to the attacks is disgusting.
Londoners are a joke to allow this prick to be mayor.

2020 next mayoral elections

>three fucking years

there won't be a london in three years

It's probably this one The (((jihadist))) next door youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

i hope a nuke goes off up there

You faggots did this to yourselves. Sort yourselves out.

Fucking pathetic

Thats true and glad i live in the north away from majority of these cunts, but then again won't be long until they are on our doorstep.

Dude, your country is basically a golem and you're almost Brazil level non-white...

Go watch it on Netflix noob

The Government allows him to be major for damage control.

When brown people see another brown person put into the government, they get all warm and fuzzy, and feel like they belong in the UK.

At least, that was the plan. All bullshit of course,

here's a proxy
us15.proxysite.com/process.php?d=x5B99FmPCRZLiN7LQFXWwMdJOjQXi39xppqhnXyvr9X/DlSybE1u&b=1&f=norefer

I think you are more fucked than we here in Mexico, even with all our cartels.
God help Europe.

I-I had a Polish Ancestor(along with Italian and German) plz take me back Polen.

Why even ship them back? A bullet in an alleyway is much cheaper

I have been learning Spanish for a few months and plan on relocating to somewhere in Latin America

This country had it's best days before I was even born. I'd honestly rather take the hit to my living standards and at least live in a country with no Islamic influence and where White men aren't hated

Well a rethink of security strategy is needed. We stopped killing enemy's of the state a while back, when the ira packed it in. Now we kill with drone strikes and that's allowed. But the old ways may need a rethink. Other than a rise in the number of heart attacks, fatal car crashes, suicides, drug overdoses and general fatal accidents among the Muslim population. Who's to know.

I´m a white latino, and even here that I have a lot of priviledges, we also get a ton of racial slurs. And they offer me shit to buy everywhere I go, like if I was going to buy every fucking thing i get in front of me. Even though, whites here have to be very careful with robbery and kidnaps.

Ask the Brazilanons about plans to take refugees. This is happening everywhere.

rip user. See you if you get out of jail.

Kahn and Co. need to WAKE THE FUCK UP.
it was right in front of you

I don't like Trump, but good on him for saying what needs to be said and saying what others are afraid to say about Kahn and London.

Same here. Registered my application for a US visa the night of the Manchester bombings. I plan to emigrate to America within the next four years.

I'm not hanging around here for a moment more, its just a matter of time until some nutter runs me down, blows me up or shoves a twelve inch knife in my back in the name of an inbred goat fucker who lived hundreds of years ago.

I'm buying a gun a plot of land and never looking back.

Anyone know which one he is? Any time to start watching?

apparently after 15 mins he's the 3rd from the left when they are praying. Think he's also holding a phone in the next scene when they are being confronted by cops

If May arrested the entire terrorist watch list in a huge sting operation around the country then her approval ratings would go through the roof.

>Polen
you need to stay Rodrigo

>Here's a suggestion to all the useless cunts at GCHQ and MI5 you know that big long list of suspected terrorists?

The UK secret services are actually supporting the sunni terrorists.

They died for nothing.

>we need protection!!!
Funny how they're using this attack to crackdown on the internet and there are calls for more police state funding. Like they call each other up and say lets do this over an unsecured cellphone. They plan in person.

>isis got a victory
Funny how whenever these attacks happen the government ,and its arms trade/intel community cronies, are the ones who benefit.
>they hate our freedoms
Funny how no terrorist has ever taken away constitution rights away from a country,its always the government that makes the laws doing that.
>time to bomb more muslims!!!
Funny how they let millions of muslims in KNOWING that some are terrorists . FUCK! They even had this cell under surveilance before they did it.
>Would you eat a bag of apples knowing one is poison?!
No,you'd throw the bag away. It's tike we throw them out and stop giving the government atleast 1 of the excuses it uses to put their boot on our throats.

the fukkin dentist bills gunna kill ya lad...

It is really funny that this british soldier is going trough a poppy field...

Thank you user.

Truly they did.

I'll never forget when I was in Oldham and saw an elderly couple getting berated across the street by some mudslime fuckers for wearing the red poppies on remembrance day.

He's walking through Flanders Fields.

No Poland, please! You're the chosen ones.

yeah, I think in the next few decades there will be lots of European immigrants going to Asian and South America, maybe even Russian

Well I guess you better vote Labour so you can get the same results and vote Tory again! You limey cunts are all suicidal.

no, mexico is more fucked

we should regroup here, then retake everything from britain to israel
>bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppp
we'll need more moabs. big ben, parliament, eiffel tower, stonehenge etc. might not be salvageable. we all know whose fault that is though.

Not having the city behind him in flames with explosions etc

The problem is convictable evidence. You might have enough evidence to know the person is guilty, but proving it in a court of law. Is a much harder prospect. Convict if you can certainly, but the safety of the state and public is of paramount importance.

No I'm talking Muslims. Brazil has its own leftist problems.

>It's gotten so bad now that we've accepted extremist Islam is part of Britain's culture.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste", is an apocryphal quote attributed to Winston Churchill. Real or not, it does neatly describe Theresa May's reaction to the latest London terrorist attack. Theresa May getting most of her votes from people who view her as the cunt who probably won't fuck up Brexit.

Seriously though I look like Miroslaw. Take me back to the fatherland.

>You know the list which practically every attacker so far has been on?
>How about arresting all of them and shipping them back to camelfuckistan instead of regulating our internet and spying on law abiding citizens?

Have a word with yourself you dopey cunt. You can't just go around arresting people because you think they might do something, the case will just get thrown out of court. Your probably the same sort of fucking retard that complains GCHQ and MI5 have too much power as it is, and are trying to run a police state, yet complains when they don't manage to catch every single attack that's being planned.

I'm planning on opening a 'museum of an extinct race' 50 or 60 years down the line in the US which will contain artefacts of British culture. Model HMS victories, custard creams, admiral nelson miniatures, history books, magna carta posters that sort of thing.

>Flanders Fields

You sure user. Again it would be really ironic since the Empire was the biggest heroin dealer in the world before the CIA and essentially their soldiers fought and fight to ensure drug business.

>How about arresting all of them
sharing it and a global immunity for killing sand niggers for 48 hours should be enough. Add a 500 gold bounty per sand nigger head and the whole show is over in not even 20 hours

everything started going downhill when you opened the chunnel. biggest mistake.

i visited family in england in 88. don't remember any mudslimes

its kind of sad seeing the country so well known for dealing with the potatoes fail to do anything about any of this.

Simple. With fears this high, a major anti-terrorism bill would sail through parliament. Such a bill would give the government powers detain suspected terrorists indefinitely, create a national deportation force, and make all imams and muslim activities regulated by the government, also halt all new mosque constructions.

This potential bill could be introduced as renewable too, ergo it would only be effective for a say 10 year period after which it would have to be removed.

Temporary emergency powers should be given to the government.

>How about arresting all of them and shipping them back to camelfuckistan instead of regulating our internet and spying on law abiding citizens?

No way senpai, they're loyal Labour voters

Meanwhile, they're wasting their time targeting lads here.

Funny, innit?

The picture is commemorating the battles fought in WW1 , it has nothing to do with heroin.

Its fucking ridiculous. They let this shit happen.

desperate times call for desperate measures. we literally put almost all japs and large numbers of krauts in prison camps in ww2.

I've never understood the context for this, does he mean there's too many white men on the buses and trains using them for transport? Or does he mean too many people working in its departments?

I think that's the point, knobhead.
It should be a British, Fench, and German soldier looking out from that field on the world they fought for. All three would weep.

both

MI5, your Police and your Government do not care about you. They purposely let these bastards in so they can butcher your people on the streets because they can expand their police state

All this pandering self-righteous propaganda is used to focus on you, your selfish needs and keep you ignorant to what's going on.

WHITE MUSLIM CONVERT SELF DEFENCE GYM.
ALL HAVE HAD MUSLIM KIDS. LITERALLY TRAINING AND BREEDING.

news.sky.com/video/it-is-better-being-a-muslim-in-the-uk-than-other-countries-10904659

IT'S OVER
Pic and filename related.

tiocfaidh ár lá

:^)

>londoners are a joke
1/3 of londoners ARE them

Well who the fuck was it?

Archive known sources of clickbait and propaganda NIGGER jew
archive.is/V9Kh4

youtube.com/watch?v=2eSL6Nv2ZdQ

History will place the great imperial nation along side rome and ancient egypt, alexander the great and hannibal.

We built this world.

>Funny how no terrorist has ever taken away constitution rights away from a country,its always the government that makes the laws doing that.

>The government makes laws and not the terrorists
Whoa...

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

" How about arresting all of them and shipping them back to camelfuckistan instead of regulating our internet and spying on law abiding citizens?"

Because protecting the citizens of the country is not the goal. The goal is regulating the internet and spying on everyone. The goal is going well.

Yes, that may be true but if you want to get people on your side then talking a bit less like the "fringe" might be a good idea.

WE NEED REES MOGG NOW

>Syria
Fucking Libya you retard.
You also missed out the fact the guys father was a commander of the Islamic Front of Libya.

btw one of the 2 named attackers in London the other night is the offspring of 2 asylum seekers(still in asylum)

Obviously these people are allowed to be in society because their motives are known and approved by the powers that be.
Your PM wants a censored internet. You're all nogunz.
This all means more control.
Bye britbongs.

>You know the list which practically every attacker so far has been on?
But user, you need diversity. Apparently you need it until there is none of you left.

Libya even

>ahmadis and white women

Yeah I done goofed with that Syria Libya mistake...Corrected it now cunt, before I even saw your post.
Nice satanic trips anyhow

>being that tall
grew up well nourished and upper middle class

>suit
got a nice professional looking suit for his 18th birthday

>being that skinny
got a liberal arts degree, no job after graduation except at mcdonalds (or britfag equivalent) and can't even afford to eat there bc student loans and mudslime taxes

how far off am i OP? never heard of rees mogg

I'm taking it you want the Tories out.

>GCHQ and MI5
Spending too much time spying on Americans

this

you can't arrest people for thought crime
this concept must be foreign to you

it's one of these guys

His father is Lord Rees Mogg, he is part of a dying breed of the British upper class gentleman. He truly represents what this country used to stand for.

May has kept him off the front bench because he represents the 'stereotypical tory' and will alienate her electorate. Thats why the conservatives keep him on the back benches.

He is a great orator and a fine man who would lead this country well.

Based brits, as an American I welcome you with open arms. Please come to the US, bring your western values and start a family here. Also American women love all manner of British accents, so that'll work in your favor.

Crusade for London? :D We'll help you reclaim it

Yeah this is exactly the problem right here, there shouldn't actually be any jihadis in this country, as soon as they're identified as jihadis they should be arrested for treason, for which the death penalty still exists, or if not, it should be brought back, look on any young British muslim's social media, all full of jihadi shit, isis flags & laughing about the victims of terrorism etc, something is deeply rotten withn this country.

i know britfags don't play baseball, but how hard would it be to hide a handle a handle of whiskey behind a building in one of these neighborhoods, stand around with aluminium
>see how i spelled that?
baseball bats, wait for the mudslimes to come try to enforce sharia, throw some bacon at them, and when they raged, start cracking skulls? whatever happened to uk punk rockers ffs??

today i appreciated Sup Forums

Nah you just hate the British, you're as bad as the islamists Tyrone.

I have noticed that. Here I am mocked or called 'cute' or 'quirky' for speaking the queens english and doing things the old fashioned way.

Whenever I am aboard in other English speaking countries women swoon over the whole gentleman royal airforce thing.

Ireland is not the UK.
Stop posting this "British Isles" crap.