youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zXGPmu2CtU
elections.virginia.gov/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1795804834
archive.is/MWn0p
archive.is/JC3Ao
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/11/05/this-u-s-city-has-become-the-first-to-elect-a-muslim-majority-city-council/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/05/delingpole-revealed-the-real-reason-trump-pulled-out-of-paris/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Katie McHugh fired from Breitbart For Anti-Muslim tweets

what the fuck, Breitbart of all places.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zXGPmu2CtU

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS:

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

ONLY NINE DAYS LEFT

Also, while I hate to use it, if any wants to screen shot this and post it on the_donald or twitter, than do it

Also

>jannies trying to remove Awoo
TOP.
KEK.

>I'm in charge here

SHE GOT SPICED ONE TOO MANY TIMES MY DUDES

Butt was born in Pakistan. He and his parents entered the UK as "refugees" under Tony Blair. Rancid is of Libyan heritage. This is what Islam brings to your shores.

Is this true

first for grombold jraumpfph

You thought I was kidding? Think again
Post that stupid wolf thing one more time, I fucking dare you

kek, it was probably that second tweet that did it

>Awoos posted in /TrumpGen/ for almost a year and a half, almost no deletions unless it was spammed like crazy
>Gookmoot opens up janny applications a while back and suddenly awoos start getting banned and deleted left and right

Thick rally

Kek'd and checked.

capital is in bexley and that means either jews or niggers.

>Italy and Poland don't have islamic terror problem.
>One moves them out of their country when they arrive
>The second one doesn't take them in

I'm starting to see a fucking pattern here

where's that picture of the fat woman with "beautiful" written all over her body, with the picture of the banana having "apple" written all over it

Well, the whole "IT'S NEVER IMMIGRANTS" argument has been debunked for the 83rd time this week

Trump won didn't he?

>You're an Indian
wow harsh

see
It would be a shame if you made an off topic post right about now...

I now unironically support awoo posting

You are posting off-topic subjects which are detrimental to the quality of the thread. Be careful, you might receive a warning soon.

No. She is a shitskin who will be expelled into your internment camps of pakis.

They tried it again

no, we are less than one percent muslim, our demographics problem comes from decades of mexican intellectuals sneaking in

Did the Tweets from this morning hurt, help, nor no noticeable affect on his Travel Ban case?

HIGH ENERGY AWOOING

That's not what he was doing, he was blowing air in a loaded revolver barrel that hadn't been fired with a round chambered

> How long do you think they can keep it up?

A couple of days. Then they tire themselves out of their well compensated work and starts clocking in / clocking out like the ones that preceded them.

Who would say being a volunteer in a site filled with contrarians and griefers would be such a work? At least the pay is good

>CapAlert: Active shooter update at FERNDALE by Main campus. Avoid the area. Subjects are 2 Black Males one wearing a Red Cap backwards - Capital University (@Capital_U) June 5, 2017
niggers

SHE'S FAT!

user, they do it for free.

MONDAY SCHEDULE

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JUNE 5, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1795804834

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then announce the Air Traffic Control Reform Initiative. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos. In the evening, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will host a reception for Gold Star Families.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT announces the Air Traffic Control Reform Initiative

12:30PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos

>CLOSED PRESS

5:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY host a reception for Gold Star Families

>CLOSED PRESS

***Briefing Schedule***

EARLY BRIEFING, DON'T MISS IT

DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY INSTEAD OF SPICY FOR REGULAR BRIEFING TIME

10:30AM Briefing on Infrastructure and the Presidents Principles for Reforming the U.S. Air Traffic Control System

1:30PM Press Briefing with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

Lots of reports suggesting many Eastern European countries want out of Paris deal now. EU not at all happy.

>one wearing a Red Cap backwards
Would laugh if it was a maga cap

YOU FYAAT BYAASSTARDS

What's the latest Qatar news?

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?!

archive.is/MWn0p
A lot of our older cities are pretty much third world-tier at this point so I'm really looking forward to the new infrastructure plans.
Trump's got a trillion dollars to play around with.

No legal effect but KAC hubby is right: gives unnecessary ammo to the adversaries. He is wrong in running his mouth tho, could easily relay that to Trump directly.

Trump appreciates to play it in hard mode anyway, nothing different from any chapter of this saga.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

>Quantum changes
Stop that.

Please do make more.

This can't be true, they don't even pay shit. US did all the funding

Found the janitor.

>A treaty that aims at redistributing the wealth of people to the 1% by taxing all human activity
>being happy with this
besides, credit holders could still pollute
China and India don't even comply with it despite agreeing to it.

As a vet with a vet family, hearing this VA Sec speaking makes me more proud of voting for Trump than anything. The fact that he's actually trying to fix things is more than any administration has for decades. The fact that Mattis is in DoD communicating with VA makes me happy too because he knows his shit. Trump again is putting the best people into the job.

>Poland will become the preeminent European economy when Germany UK and France cuck themselves with both gimmegrants and draconian climate regulations, crippling their economies

how many questions before russia gets mentioned

Also, they don't fuck around with counter-terrorism "Muh rights"

>In wire-tapped telephone conversations, the suspects were recorded appearing to celebrate last week’s attack in London, in which Muslim convert Khalid Masood, 52, drove a car into crowds walking across Westminster Bridge, killing three people, before fatally stabbing a policeman, Keith Palmer, outside Parliament. A phone intercept caught one of the men telling another: “You'll go straight to paradise because of all the infidels in Venice. Put a bomb on the Rialto."

TAKE THIS!

When I'm a janitor, you'll have no fear of being banned for Awoo. Believe me. We're gonna Awoo again.

>You're an Indian.

based nigger cleansing liberal universities.

Is that you Arnold?

archive.is/JC3Ao

It's happening, the clintons are goin down

Some Eastern euro countries would do it just to spite Germany and globalism, like Hungary.

Always.

make me

awoo...

They now know they won't get nearly enough free money to cover the minimal changes they were obligated to make

The Pittsburgh Accord will be drafted with everyone except the European Caliphate. The Middle East Union will be our new friends and will join us in WWIII against the EC.

Now I'm sure that it's some leftist

How do we know those janitors aren't trying to "Influence Board Culture" Again?

>all these wolf girls

It's like the election season all over again

congrats lads

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/11/05/this-u-s-city-has-become-the-first-to-elect-a-muslim-majority-city-council/

Explaining to an American why they don't actually NEED weapons on their person is like explaining to a toddler why they don't need to put rocks up their nose..

>b-but muh second amendment!!

Key words: WELL REGULATED MILITIA

A REDNECK FROM ALABAMA DRINKING MOONSHINE AND FUCKING HIS COUSIN IS NOT A MILITIA

I'VE PAID YOU A SMALL NOTHINGBURGER

wow

Why don't you just fuck off and respect the board culture?

>>>>>>>>>>>
Hey wow look at this interesting article.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/05/delingpole-revealed-the-real-reason-trump-pulled-out-of-paris/
Wow interesting.

No way! Well, at least they can brag about their position here, right? They get some kind of sherriff badge when they post so we can recognize their work and pay proper deference when addressing them, right? Right?

I'm not a woman or a faggot so I have no idea, but does Sarah have false lashes and she put them on wrong this morning, or what's happening?

It will be the first question.

Awoo!

how tall is Sarah?
she's t h i c c

It would be a shame if everyone stopped caring about the future of our Earth.

I miss the days when several dozen would be made in an hour. It was unsustainable and too much but it was fun.

dont make me awoo at you again.

I hope it all turns out fine for us.

-

>tfw can't awoo without on topic posts because comcast modems are a piece of shit that won't recycle MAC or IP addresses

Does she realize that the fatality rate was so high because one of their faggot friends locked the doors with them inside?

Do it, Eastern Europe. Save yourselves.

is it Dearborn ?

Poland can into superpower!

>open up WH stream
>it's the ugly cunt again

>getting wagon wheeled that hard

The thing is, mister Booty Bothered, I can keep a post on-topic AND post awoos.
Like this, commenting on Sarah's outfit for the press briefings: it's tasteful and decent. Here, I have made a comment based on a current event of political importance.
To reiterate my post you replied to: fuck your feelings.

>Breitbart are selling covfefe mugs

countries in the EU have no autonomy, why do you suggest this is even possible?

MOMIJI IS NOT YOUR WHORE

>grunt

I noticed they didn't delete all of them

see
They can't delete too much, because then it would attract too much attention. I wonder, what are they scared of? Why isn't every single awoo deleted now, if it's against the rules now?

Would you a Tornado?
I would a Tornado.

Be Respectful!

>A REDNECK FROM ALABAMA DRINKING MOONSHINE AND FUCKING HIS COUSIN IS NOT A MILITIA
Actually he literally is. Every able bodied man is a member of the militia by default. Also the word "regulated" at the time did not refer to government regulation, it meant something was working well, in good working well. For example "This is a well regulated stop watch, it's never off time."