"India launches its heaviest satellite weighing (at 3,136-kg) yet...

"India launches its heaviest satellite weighing (at 3,136-kg) yet, becoming just the sixth country to master cryogenic rocket technology after Russia, China, the US, France and Japan"

uh oh, looks like we're getting stronger

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/05/politics/trump-comey-executive-privilege/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Actually becoming a superpower by 2020
Goodbye my loo.

I swear to God I will fight every last Indian to the death if it means I get to keep shitting in a toilet

India don't you realize that if you'd just learn to poo in the fucking loo everybody would respect you?
Just stop shitting on the street and you'd be golden.

Oh shit, so the 2030 prophecy was true.

... and I will fight Americans till my last breath to keep my power to not shart in marts

except that we have made great progress with that, but Sup Forums never wants to listen :3

>India launches its heaviest satellite, consisting of 70 western toilets, weighing (at 3,136-kg) yet, as a show of defiance towards hygiene standards. Becoming just the sixth country to master cryogenic rocket technology after Russia, China, the US, France and Japan

Cgtz bros, I really have a genuine affection towards Indian and indian people.

I do find the cow piss and shit on the streets and cleaning with your own hand disgusting tho.

You will do brilliantly academically speaking on this century!

And yet you still don't poo in loo.

hang on, so you are saying that is the only drawback?
If it stops suddenly everything else about indians is respected by others?
Suddenly I can start getting sweet sweet white puccy?

India shouldn't be allowed space technology. The last thing we need are aliens turning up and having the first contact with them be "hallo dis is steeb from wimdows you habba birus".

>Be Indian
>Shit in the streets
>Shits fills everything
>Shit crisis on the verse, rivers overflowing with shit
>India gathers its greatest minds, as if propelled by war they make unprecedented leaps in technology for the sole purpose of firing all their shit off into space
>The year is now 2141 and India has become a superpower controlling most the world, toilets have been outlawed across the world, all homes contain shit holes that lead to a centralized pump system, filling rockets with shit and firing them into space
>The year is now 2311, the Earth is now fully controlled by india, the world enjoys unprecedented freedom to shit wherever they like, toilets are all but a vague memory for the people of Earth, first contact was made today, humanity is not alone.
>The year is now 2321, the Earth is locked in an endless war with aliens from around the galaxy, humanities shit has flooded enough of space that a coalition of alien races have formed an alliance against the shit menace known as man.
>The year is 2355, Earth has fallen, humanity is no more.

Good job you fucking poos, you killed us all.

also cut back on curry(I know its delicious). That shit makes your sweat stink

P O O P E R
O
W
E
R

2 0 2 0

ehh better than hearing absolute non sense like "oi yits crikey hawt mayt innit"

Top kek

Good work tho you smelly bastards

You'll never hear that because Australians are guaranteed to never go into space.

Too fucking cold, mate.

At least they won't invade us

Shut the fuck up Pajeet most of your shitty country shits in the street.

News: India puts heavier Shit in space.

>India don't realize that if just learn to poo in the fucking loo everybody would respect

C R Y O G E N I C
R O C K E T S

3, 136 kg That's some heavy shit. Good work.

Not gonna lie, the day first contact is one of you lot shitting on an aliens lawn I will laugh my ass off.

>becoming just the sixth country to master cryogenic rocket technology after Russia, China, the US, France and Japan"
The Indians who made this happen are far less subhuman than the streetshitter caste. Well done Poos, you're developing nicely if disgustingly.

Yes.

Stop shitting in the street, stop bathing in the river, make your street vendors wash their fucking hands, and put in some fucking water treatment plants. Basically stop living in a diseased shithole.

The cow sitting on the chair made me lose

This would take care of like 90% of any dislike I have towards Indians in general, honestly. We need to do something about American companies operating call-centers over there too, when the poos aren't calling every day I don't hate them as much.

I think you'd be well on your way to the pussy of your dreams if you could just poo in the loo,pajeet.

>using a kikebook meme to bait /pol
A true master

also outlaw those fucking scam call centers. Not a good look my dude

>Poos.
>Bragging about being sixth at something.

oh ok so even though i'm an ugly 5'7 guy, as long as I belong to the top 10% of the society which does not do any of that I have a decent chance of comin over to Eu/Am and ploughing a white cutie with a pink puzzizi?

did you know that in as science progressing scientific equipment and high tech equipment tend to get smaller and lighter?
remind me again how is having the biggest and heaviest satellite an achievement in this day and age

>pootelites

>what is human space travel
>what is transporting multiple satellites in one launch

you can send more small and light shit into space
like 104 of them

>can't understand that we can now send a nuclear warhead that big to space
>hungary
ah right, what would you know about Nuclear weaponry

was he ok?

He became one with the poo, he's happier now.

RIP Pajeet

>Still does not
>POO
>IN
>LOO

Should've committed and gone through with some speed at least.

Looks like he suicided intentionally, no?

Your country is still a literal shithole overflowing with pollution populated by religious zealots that won't even practice basic hygene.

Launching rockets and making Bollywood movies won't change this.

Need more toilets
Most Indians don't have a toilet
They shit in the street
First generation Indians shit in the streets in England
Seen it with my own eyes

Kek

No, nobody wants to fuck indians. We will however not treat you like subhuman shit if you're not acting like subhuman shit (streetshitting, wiping shit with hand, river-bathing etc.)

would a nigger agree to fuck?
Not that I would fuck a nigger...

The author's name is Sandeep.
Sage this garbage India will always be the trash can of the world.

>Suddenly I can start getting sweet sweet white puccy?

Don't get ahead of yourself mate, Indians would still be creepy and ugly as fuck

He second guessed himself, probably the leading cause of death while in/on a vehicle.

He felt the water give way, wasn't sure how to react, and then got dragged off faster than he expected.

That river has a terrible undertow, he was so fucking gone no one bothered trying to help.

If you lay out the proper bait, you probably stand a decent chance with a sheboon. They have zero standards and you might get lucky enough to find one mixed enough to be cute. I know the one-drop rule and all but really the more white you stir in the better the mix becomes.

aw man... fuck

You could probably come over and plow an Indian or a "non-religious" paki.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/05/politics/trump-comey-executive-privilege/

woah dude I've had enough History lessons to know to stay the fuck away from pakis man.
It's kinda weird how the paki's got rid of you in the 1940s, and you are now not able to get rid of them

Here's the true news

"Indian Rulers employed EU/US scientists to launch stuff into space so they feel unlike their own citizens - poor and insignificant."

Why would I give a tabloid rag like CNN even one (you)? Archive that garbage if you want us to click it.

maybe try making a toilet

SCAT IN SAT

we tried that but people did not know what to do with it

>tfw you have made such a fucking mess of your country that you need to search outer space for a new place to live

We brought them over to fill our corner shops and rule over the Indians we brought to fill our Indian restaurants.

How broken are your brains that you don't know what to do with a toilet? A fucking dog knows how to dig a hole to shit in and cover it afterwards, why are you less capable than a dog?

Reminder that India has a satellite called SCATSAT-1.

and now they are doing a tad bit more than what they are supposed to, aren't they?

literally can't make this shit up

>3,136kg

holy shit does that weight include fuel?

>introducing invasive species to combat invasive species
I'd laugh if we weren't doing the same thing with some of our wildlife here.

Why didn't you warn them about the eternal Paki?

>2300.
>Captain: Careful everyone we are now entering the New India sector.
>Captain: It is said that the fertile lands of New India Prime are built upon the first artificially created planetoid.
>Tourist: How could the super power India create such a thing before the other super sectors?
>Captain: They used a method that others couldn't imagine. They built a planet out of human excrement.

I find it funny how they kill the one man that wanted to stop street shitting and then the next week they want to be space club and superpower.

how the fuck are her eyes bigger than her forehead?
what is she even staring at?
I haven't seen that look on a girl's face since that time I asked my sister to fish out pin worms from my anus

India is also saving the earth
How? You may ask

They are making the planet weigh less by sending excessive weight out to space

It's not the first time we've had to deal with the retarded customs of an underclass. The Scots and Irish now speak English and even the Indian restaurants are hygienic. I have no doubt in a few hundred years we'll have a solution to chav whores and Islam.

Don't take offense to this Pajeet but no one is lining up to have you blow up their 150 million dollar communications satellite.

stop acting like your better than him pajeet

>master cryogenic rocket technology wow so cool superpower stronk

you retard do you know what that means? it literally means that the fuel is fucking cold, second year engineering students here are expected to demonstrate the concept in a project, yet it takes all one billion of you to figure it out

Poo rockets? Is that the final solution to the poo problem?

Someone asked her to fish pin worms out of their anus. Not sure about her giant fish-eyes though.

>They built a planet out of human excrement.
Poo-luto.

shut up slave, this is not cotton we are talking about

>Indians make giant inefficient station
>One which probably lacks toilets
>Indians feel like this is a major accomplishment

you fucking poos arent even good enough for cotton, all you can pick is sugarcane, because massa doesnt want you getting shit all over his nice clean cotton plants

You do realize that being technologically as advanced as France is the same as winning the Paralympics, right?

Better than most other countries, but still behind the non-retarded countries.

>uh oh, looks like we're getting stronger
That's not the question, the question is when will you stop to poo in the loo?

what? how ev....who the fuck even allows you to use computers?
now shush

I remember reading some proposal for creating a cheap moonbase and the idea proposed was taking shit and freezing it into blocks you'd stack around the outside of your shelter, creating a foot-thick shield of organic material to absorb radiation.

here in south africa I'm surrounded by literal retarded niggers but even they can use computers to do more productive things than scam retarded burgers online

Meanwhile...in India

>Entire country starving to death
>No full literacy
>Slavery still exists
>Hygiene problems due to street shitting
>They waste what little budget they have on nuclear missiles and space rockets because they need to overcompensate for their tiny penises
This makes me think less of India, not more. Anyone can launch objects into space, the Germans did it in 1944, we did it in 1968.

Fix your shithole.

Now, if only they could figure out how to poo in loo..

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>>the Germans did it in 1944, we did it in 1968.
Well yeah genius, the 1944 germans were the 1968 you

No fucking way

2020 seeams no near.

>Space club
>satellite
Is that still a thing after 1957?

>india becomes the 6th country to master something 5 other fucking countries have mastered
wow congratz

>because they need to overcompensate for their tiny penises
This sentence, more than any other, encapsulates the Indian mindset. In my experience, they are the most insecure race in the world.