Muh privilege, why am I going to look anymore for you than anyone else? Aren't motorcyclists niggers on 2 wheels?

muh privilege, why am I going to look anymore for you than anyone else? Aren't motorcyclists niggers on 2 wheels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8FuaSRiTOI
youtube.com/watch?v=8PEJFQAkl0k
youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KItUIj6hQaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I'm watching the road, but I'm not going to constantly check for retards swerving in and out of lanes and going between cars at 80mph.

Motorcyclists are the niggers of the road.

There is nothing wrong with responsible motorcycling

Bikes or not, if you don't shoulder check, you're an idiot.

>be like badass on motorcycle
>have tatoos
>have a pitbull

>Drive with high beams on like a fucking pussy as bitch

>be like badass on motorcycle
>have tatoos
>have a pitbull

>Drive with high beams on like a fucking pussy as bitch

and cry like a nigger for muh privilege!

>ITT beta males too low test to ride a motorcycle even if they could afford one.
Man up and stop acting like liberal faggots. Ffs what is wrong with you numales?

you are engaging with something in itself that is inherently dangerous, but mr tough guy is going to cry like a bitch boy, you better look twice for me!

And here they come. Motorcycle fags and tattoo apologists are cancer.

>"But
.but....Imma freeee spiritttt you just dont get it!"

liberalism is about control, the REAL biker would spit in the crybaby's ass

Fuck you OP

Who here /Harley/ ?

Post what you ride.

fuck you crybaby liberal, scrape off your privilege sticker.

We wuz bikerz and sheeit

What's wrong with motorcycles? I save loads of money on gas, loads of time zipping thru traffic, insurance is $250 for the whole year and bitches love it

Sup Forums hating riders is like mgtow hating women. jealous fags. scared to talk to girls and ride manly motorcycles. sad.

the vast majority of riders are responsible and just like riding. driving means you're responsible to scan for all types of vehicles and pedestrians. if watching all for cyclists is too much of a hassle for you then you shouldn't be driving desu senpai.

Any decent biker rides as if everyone around him on the road is blind anyway, expecting others to keep you safe is a sure way to die

Niggers on 2 wheels are the niggers of the road

>Aren't motorcyclists niggers on 2 wheels?
yes, day of the rope for these degenerates soon.

I don't ride and don't plan to but if car drivers don't look twice for motorcycles then why should a semi-truck bother to look twice for some little faggy honda civic?

The first thing I learnt at my first licence lesson: Ride like everyone else is trying to kill you.

Lots of riders don't though, at least around here.

That's really it. It will save you a shitload of grief in the long run.

As for two wheel vehicles on the road, yeah, it's the 10/90 rule for motorcyclists.

With bicyclists, it's more like 60/90. I wish I would have saved the article but years back there was a story out of Chicago that involved a bicyclist pissing off a motorist driving a Jeep. The motorist ran him down.

Then he threw the Jeep into reverse and backed over the bicyclist. That's the story I think of every time I happen upon some asshole whose riding demonstrates that he expects me to hit another vehicle before I hit him.

I know what's worse.
Cyclists.
Spandex wearing faggots, riding 3 abreast, illegally, too.
Holding up traffic with their entitlement.
The sjws of the road.

Former motorcycle driver here

All motorcycles should be rounded up and thrown into a pit to be recycled into something useful. All motorcycle drivers should forcefully have the word "Faggot" tattooed on their heads.

>motorcycle driver
ask me how i know you're a lying faggot

Confirmed faggots.

>Parents are 50
>Ride motorcycles
>Dad got hit at low speed
>His leg got fucked
>Took him 1 year of rehab to get better
>Still rides
>Isn't a fag

i don't get it

Usually the jaded attitude towards a topic like this is the result of you either getting beaten up or rekt while partaking in the hobby

>motorcycle driver

My family rides motorcycles and I used to ride a Harley Sportster

You have to be a massive faggot to get on one of those two wheeled death machines. There's absolutely no benefit to riding one, especially if you're in a city/suburban environment.

what is happening with Sup Forums
this place got cancer
kys faggots

kawasaki kz1000

They need to start a campaign encouraging Motorcycle operators not to be degenerate drug addicts, while riding their motor bikes

>get lectured by a faggot cyclist in the inner city for not obeying the line dividing pedestrians and cyclists
#JustMelbourneThings

Because your brain and visual processes are not perfect and you are far more likely to not see an otherwise plainly visible object simply because you are distracted. If you cause the accident it is your fault and you are liable, the advice to look twice or pay more attention is also for your own good you ignorant fuck!

see! they even have their own progressive stack!

I live in Los Angeles a motorcycle is my only form of transport, what are you talking about lmao? Just because you suck at it doesn't mean there's no benefits

It's the cyclists who need to be gassed

Keks

maybe WE should make truck drivers look 3 times for cars? muh privilege, I'm entitled!

>2018
>not having a personal car, motorcycle and bicycle while living in a place with car/bikesharing and good public transportation

you fucking cage only faggots probably all exist in retarded spread out cities with no real infrastructure

Because we are Gods who ride the reality curve

>electronic jew mount

That is true for EVERY class of vehicles not just niggers!

>Europe
>gay little commie bike lanes so everybody can hold each other's dicks while riding in a safe space for their little bicycles
>not driving a big fucking truck that spouts out diesel fumes giving low-income niggers severe asthma by the age of 4

Fuck kek what's it like to live in a literal cuck country?

The fuck is this.

Yes and smaller vehicles, objects, and pedestrians are harder to see when your busy being an entitled cunt.

OP probably gave the biker wave while riding his Spree and didn't have his gesture reciprocated.

Don't use one myself, a mates bike, lot quicker than my old relic

this too.

when i'm driving home from work and it's a 50 mph road in traffic these faggots thinks it's the best time to bike and hog a lane.

How every motorcyclist should be treated on the road

youtube.com/watch?v=g8FuaSRiTOI

Anyone who hates motorcycles has never been on one. Comfy as fuck.

Yamaha XT 225 (yah I know it's pretty dinky I only ride locally and off-road. Still a great little bike.)
>All these low test liberals too scared of scraping their knees to ride a bike

No tattoos, Kys faggot

>Save gas
>Save money
>Fun
Why are liberals so anti fun? No guns, no motorcycles, what else do you want to take away?

sorry, nigger you will have to make NEW stickers to include these, put them in YOUR commercials too. entitled prick. you are a SJW

I'm conservative, that's why I am against motorcycles.

Guns are used to defend yourself from a tyrannical government or criminals trying to harm you. Motorcycles are for cum guzzling cock lovers who think it is fashionable to ride a tiny two wheeled death trap that is hardly visible on the road.

Is it any coincidence that motorcycle riders drive like complete fuckheads on the road either? No, because the mentality of the somebody who wants to ride a motorcycle lines up with dangerous and retarded driving.

My only vehicle is a 125cc scooter. Just cracked 100,000 miles on that monster. Literally all I need.

>Sup Forums doesn't like the most aesthetic mode of transportation

I mean in every real life situation it's totally impractical, but it's fun and could possible be useful in imaginary race war we're all prepping for.

You are supposed to know where your car is going

been on them, have no problem with them, I have a problem with entitled nigger culture

Sam Hyde drops the redpill on motorcycle riders

youtube.com/watch?v=8PEJFQAkl0k

If you need that explained to you with a fucking sticker then you are the kind of unintelligent cancer that should not be allowed to operate a motorvehicle let alone an internet enabled device. Kys fag

Most motorcyclist are ok.

Unfortunately a good percentage of them are the dicks that like to ride 20 mph over the limit and weave through traffic like they're on a fucking race track.

>don't drink and drive
>know your target and what's beyond
>keep fingers out of grinder

>retard user
>"Fuck you entitled niggers I'll drink and drive if I want if you don't want to die stay off the road when I'm driving"

You're fucked in the head.

What a bunch of jealous cunts.

One thing I've noticed is a lot of drivers are, not sure how to say it, reactive. Like, they don't control the vehicle, but respond to it.

I life in California so they're even worse. After the lane splitting law past they think they should have a two lane wide buffer. They also like to speed through stop and go traffic at forty miles per hour and they'll smack you side view mirrors if they can't squeeze their gaint ass bikes between you and a semi truck. Many places allow cyclist to take the entire lane depending on the road conditions.

It's a well accepted fact that people only easily see what they're looking for on the road. If you're not expecting a car you won't look for them and won't notice them. If you're not looking for motorcycles you won't notice them as easily.

+1 kidney for Jamal
ahahaha

penis envy

Guns! Yeah ok.

This is like going to the range and continued to fire when others are down range after cease fire has been called by the RO. Then after some one dies your entitled moronic ass complains that you were ready to shoot, others safety be damned. They had the nerve to replace targets, who would do that when some one still wants to shoot.

This is why I want to emblazon my bike tank with a swastika. So I have a definitive attention grabber.

Now Jew see me, (twist right fist) Now Judent.

Sieg Heil.
>T. 27 year old American hetero male of Germanic descent
>Concealable tattoo of pauldron on left shoulder: black white red glad of the German Empire.
>Ride japashit bike 1985 cb650sc
>2nd amendment enforcing civilian.
>Blue collar tiler.

Come call me a nigger to my face instead of on the internet like the fat weebshit keyboard warrior you are.

>why am I going to look anymore for you than anyone else?
Because the moment you hit us is the moment we get a cash settlement or your wimpy ass gets thrown in prison for manslaughter and that adds a blot to your perfect record.
This

Curious to see how this thread goes. Sup Forums is filled with angsty man children that love metal so I'm guessing they worship these, too. Fags who are so low test they have to fake it with faux masculine objects.

A biker is lower than a nigger imo. It should be legal to ram them off their bikes and watch them go flying.

Watch any biker youtube channel. All whiny little bitches that think they own the road and do faggot shit like slap peoples mirrors off or taunt drivers when its eight to one.

And notice how the vids are always in America. Know why you don't see shit like that in Russia or Asia? Cause their drivers are uncucked and will just chase the biker down and ram them.

That's how you're told to ride, because the very first rule of motorcycle operating is "everyone arround you is trying to kill you".

It's the low iq truck niggers that get pissy and cry about "muh 20 over" that end up trying to box a bike in and then a bike gets smashed into by an suv texter.

>wake up
>get out of bed and walk into the living room
>drop to my knees and get ready suck my morning cock
>fellow motorcycle riding volunteers unsheathe their herpes ridden cocks and line up so I can suck off each one in a row
>after guzzling a gallon of cum, it's time to finish off with a bottle of $10 vodka and take my motorcycle out for a ride
>put on my totally badass leather outfit that oddly resembles the attire of an AIDs ridden faggot heading out to dance at a miami nightclub
>rev my engine a few times and away I go!
>i shoot down my low-income neighborhood going 30 MPH faster than the speed limit
>my neighbors all rolling their eyes and cringing at how annoying you are
>don't care because any attention is good attention, a mental problem caused by getting molested as a child
>I shoot onto the highway ramp
>zig zagging in and out of traffic, still buzzing off of my morning cum+vodka cocktail
>hit a slightly awkward shaped glass bottle
>throws my balance off, I go flying off of the motorcycle and skid down the freeway for 30 feet
>breaking nearly every bone in my body
>paralyzed for life
>destined to live on NEET money
>still suck my morning 6 loads of cock and ask my nurse to put on my leather motorcycle outfit for me anyways

Nothing like riding a motorcycle and having a handgun on you, true freedom

Not quite. I need a fucking warhorse/Clydesdale and a Henry Big Boy lever action. Then I'm fucking free as America was in 1776.

But yeah, revolver and iron horse is pretty damn close.

Yesterday I watched a truck nigger cut off two cars causing them to slam on their brakes while he was crossing three lanes all so he could get to Wal-Mart and return his shitty Chinese merchandise with an attitude.

kek

Kek

KEK
E
K

youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ

I have no idea what you're talking about because I'm not a faggot who drives my motorcycle to "the range"

I just shoot on my property or shoot on my friend's property,

don't worry, you'll hear me comin'

niggers, Nazis, commies YOU ARE ALL THE SAME LEFTIST ASSHOLES! YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING!

are harleys even a thing outside of NA?

Faggotry is a worldwide problem, user.

Holy shit this is the gayest post made in weeks on here. Kys you tryhard fag.

Well then it's equitable to denying any wrongdoing should a person wander behind your targets and you fail to pay attention. The details don't really matter, the fact is that a responsible operator must uphold their end of the contract. Are you going to deny that when you operate a vehicle or a firearm that you hold some responsibility for others safety as well as your own? If you can't see this then you are exactly the kind of gun owner that gives the rest of us a bad name.

Motorcyclists, or as doctors call them, organ donors. I'd love to ride a Harley, but you can't trust the idiots out there who don't see you. A Harley rider was killed in a nearby wreck Saturday night. An oncoming car turned across his lane. The cycle exploded upon impact, killed the cyclist and sent his passenger and a passenger in the car to the hospital.

Funny how liberal California is the only one state where lane splitting is legal.

>trying to build a big argument and jump through mental hoops to justify riding a motorcycle

Just admit you like motorcycles because people give you more attention when you pull up to the miami gay bars

good

>leaf
art, history? yes, we do it better too

youtube.com/watch?v=KItUIj6hQaQ

are YOU an attention craving nigger that puts signs up at the range demanding everyone pay particular attention to YOU?

Many conservatives ride large baggers and tourers for long range interstate touring. People in 3rd world countries live on small cc scooters and use them pretty much like pickups here.

Some conservatives use adventure bikes to go into remote places for gun activities.

Bikes are very practical tools, and much more fun to operate than cages.

Literally every week in my neighborhood I read at least one obituary of some harley riding fuck being killed in an accident. Motorcycles (harleys especially) are degenerate, and I'm glad they are removing themselves from the gene pool

Sorry to dissapoint you, I don't ride a motorcycle. I am just a responsible citizen with more than two brain cells and not an inbred fuckwit such as yourself.