This is the objective truth

>Tasmania is good
>Japan is debateable

I think your map have a few flaws that you migth want to fix.

Portugal isn't debatable

I agree, It's the best.

>blue
>cucked countries
if that's your fetish, user

t. shithole

Stay out in the open more so you can get killed and rid us off your presence.

good=cucked
try again faggot

Stay safe, my brown prince. When you run out of white people to kill, you will start killing each other. Your history shows it. There won't be eternal peace under Islam.

Don't worry about us. Your country is already overrun with cathocucks. Did you kiss a nigger's shoe today?
The Pope has a nice hat. Pretty sure it's Jewish though.

Haven't you noticed that when Europe started becoming more and more atheidt the more it turned into a shithole?

Atheist*

There are no niggers here so I couldn't do that even if I wanted to.

This map kinda sucks.

t. Ahmed

keep an eye out for Poland, you might need those winged hussars before you know it

It's all the cucks that are pandering to Catholicism which is causing this. Western European countries are seen as 'strong' countries but we have lost the light of faith. Therefore Cathocucks want to flood us with religious folk from Africa and the Middle East so that religion can be returned to our lands.

Judaism, East/West Catholicism and Islam are all just branches of the same tree. The only reason Eastern Europe remains White is because you've already submitted to the one God.
Oh wait submission to the one God is what the word Islam means. You fuckers are already a form of Muslim so why would they need to destroy you?

The objective truth is that the entire map should be red.

>Sweden good
>Czech debatable
>Poland debatable
Ok

I live in a shithole but at least it's safe, comfy and not as shit as the west these days.

>Canada not shit

So you really like european muslims, then?

europe fucked Christianity with all those catholics, pilgrims had to flee and found USA to practice real Christianity

too bad USA fell in ww2, allying with the jews

Poland is like 90% Catholics and about 80% is opposed to immigration of Muslims. It's not about religion, but your culture. We know Islam is incompatible with our way of living.

>croatia debatable
>serbia shit

lad they're literally the same fucking thing lmao

Turth.

> Sweden, GB, Germany, France
> good

Take this to

You don't need more Muslims to 'enrich your culture' (read: impose religion). You're already as enriched as you can get.
Don't forget for a moment that Cathocuck Poles are also part of the UK immigration problem.

fuck u bolivia

But yes you are right.
Europe without Christianity is like a tree that had its roots removed, that's as simple as that.
The tree fucking dies am I right?

You can beautify it to not look like its dead but it's dying slowly, day by day and someday it will be much more visible.

t. poorfag

atheists are free to live here. Which you won't be able to say, when UK will become majority Muslims.
Meanwhile I'll wait for some Poles to run over your children with a truck.

>Alaska is blue
> Continental United States is debatable

Mfw

> mudslimes terrorize your nation and slaughter your people
> poles are a problem
pick
one

>Thinking that Eastern Europeans aren't just jailbound in the UK.

>mfw its true

>United Cuckdom
>Blue
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and now the real map

>2017
>Living with other people

So Alaska's fine then? Just not the rest of the US

I don't disagree, but you have your priorities fucked up. I mean really? Some thieves and thugs are you problem right now, UK? Not the fucking 3 million pakis?

i would rather pick chile in debatable than argentina but fair point

yes it's more like this

That's right, turn your backs on the country that made your economy

Ungrateful limey cunt

What happens in Macau?

I hear only good things about it. While Hong Kong is somewhat mixed.

Do any of them speak English or are they just Chinese Huehues?

They are both desu

No, my cow

Catholics, Muslims and Jews are all shit. There is no reason why we can't hate you all. Why should we have to put up with thieves and thugs just because some browner thieves and thugs are also committing crimes?

Yo fuck you man

>English society crumbles around OP as stabbings, bombings and truckings become more synonymous with his homeland than chippies and endearing accents.
>Creates shithole thread to compensate
>Absolutely btfo in comments
Careful, Anglo-bro. You're becoming Canadian.

Well, enjoy the Vans :D

i thought brits fucking loved visiting spain

you could literally drive 45 minutes from london and not know about the local caliphate near by. bit of an exaggeration.

... except it didn't?

He's comparing it to the USA where you have to travel to the absolute middle of nowhere to stop seeing dark faces.

the 100km closest to the american border is shit but the rest is top tier wilderness filled with fresh water and arable land

America's system makes it harder to cuck than other countries and so right now it is 'debatable' in the sense that we aren't fully cucked yet but we definitely will be in the not so distant future. You might as well split it in half and color one side blue and one side red.

Czech Republic is objectively better than any faggy western European nation, especially (((Germany)))

You painted the wrong part of Ireland, ahmed!

I thought in Britain it was basically impossible for a random person to move out into the country b/c land codes or some shit, whereas in the US it's easy.

Czechs are weird, man. It's much like poland culture and opinions wise but atheist instead of catholic. Pretty unique blend.

muh commonwealth

Historically speaking, Germany is that kid who had perfect grades and high ambitions; the kid who everyone figured would be destined for greatness but then they ended up letting themselves go and became a druggie while living off of government aid.

what the fuck are you talking about? 80% of the uk is "countryside." ive lived in it all my life, but im not aware of any "landcodes." are you not thinking of laws to protect greenspace or whatever the fuck?

yep, my mothers from Moravia. I'm just grateful my ancestral land isn't going to shit like UK/France/Germany. Last time I went it was a solid 99% white even in the big cities.

More like development regulations.

We payed the expenses for your shitty space company be greatful Sanjeet patil

Its cheaper to live in the countryside. And anyone can move here. No point paying high prices to live in a shit hole.

>Chile
>Shit

you're just trying to get people butthurt britton

>Comfy caribbean island nations
>"Shit"
Are you stupid or something?

I like Poland. You guys were somehow able to keep your country somewhat afloat while everyone around you was crumbling into degeneracy, and all while remaining Catholic and keeping your culture. Most of my family is of Polish descent and as a result I was given a Polish last name that nobody in my country can be fucked to pronounce.

Dont know why Isreal is debatable, its the epicenter for Zionist kikes who plan to steal our bosily fluids. Us goyium are just sitting back and hoping they inbreed themselves into extinction.

>Sweden

>The US is one block but europe is broken up by country despite being bigger and of similar population GDP by state

>European education

>t. Jew

For the last time. Israel isn't "based" and Jews aren't "based". Fuck off.

How are baltic states not shit?

Why though?

post template, faggot

this

>The same faggot Bongistani cuck with the same shit map again
I was hoping that you died in one of the terrorist attacks already.

but we have a lot less paki shit and niggers here.
Why would we want to be British, German or Canadian when you are cucks that import that shit on your own volition and elect Muslim shit to represent you as polititians?

India should be brown due to their streets being covered in literal shit.

>australia good
>just cunts and criminals

WEW

How are Spain and Italy shit?

How are Portugal, Japan and South Korea debatable?

Gay map, desu.

Oh?
Thank you

not slavshits

Put your trust in the Europas, they might look small on the map but they have the high ground and they have the technology and the moral.

Anything red in the map except spain, portugal, greece and italy are dangorous,

Anything yellow is uncertain, the blue is free will, prosperity, happiness, humanity and stabilty and progress.

What i say might sound like cliches but be honest, what is Europe really, is it not freedom, prosperity and happiness?, all of the world wants to goto europe so we did something right :D.

Only mezzogiorno and sicily parts of italy are shit, the north is one of the best places to live in europe.

>this is what foreigners actually think
one got their women raped by turks for 500 years
the other didnt

objective *autism
>canada=good(*shit)
>Russia=bad(*debatable, because their jew problem)

Go away dad.