youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150721-pictures-earth-nasa-dscovr-spacex-space-science/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself
Sage

why don't you make up your mind (((NASA)))?
what does the """globe""" actually look like???

Looks flat to me.

Why are you round earthers so scarred of discussing the true nature of the earth? Are you getting tired of being BTFO?

the UN
or the NWO as I like to call it
they hide the truth right in front of your eyes
what did they mean by this flag design???

i know its pasta, but what is the argument here? the colors are different or they aren't of the same continent?

>pasta
what? this is the spherecucks average level of discourse, spitting out completely irrelevant words.

Not even on other anons side, everyone (but you apparently) knows the Earth pictures are fake.

why dont you go back to where you came from newfriend

heh

That shows a round spherical earth you stupid fagoot

>tfw the LARPing on Sup Forums has reached autism levels that shouldn't even be possible

Yes the earth is flat and Math, Science, and Visual evidence prove it. Not bogus theories freemasons feed the masses. In fact it is the easiest conspiracy to prove. Go ahead take 5 minutes and attempt to prove to yourself that the Earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared, bet you won't :)
8 inches per mile squared of curvature is unmeasurable.
The spin of earth is also unmeasurable.
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
The Theory of gravity is also unmeasureable.

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4 The speech he gives at the end really hit home.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
Endless endless endless proofs

All you have to do is attempt to measure curve of the Earth, shouldn't take no more than give minutes right?

>bet you won't

kek

I'm not even sure if people are trolling or not anymore

everything is a fucking globe with you faggots isn't it? even the standard flat earth map isn't safe from spherecuck co-opting
I was told that this was the place to discuss government conspiracies and lies.

Just did a quick google search of earth images and went into ((((National Geographic)))) and browsed through the 7 pictures, and what the fuck is that last 7th picture.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150721-pictures-earth-nasa-dscovr-spacex-space-science/

Have you never traveled at all?

How the fuck do explain the sun setting later the closer to the poles you get? Or the seasons? And that's just the easy shit. No one has ever, ever, ever been BTFO by flat earthers. Ever.

I have personally watched the planets rotate through a telescope in my backyard. Flat earth theory would mean that for some reason our planet is the only disc in the universe for some reason. There's no explanation for why.

By definition, people who believe in flat earth do not have the mental ability to follow through on the scientific rigor required to explain the "theory".

this globe is a classic example of fake news

nice baito goy

>Math
That is the point where I know that you are not only deluded but also fucking stupid.
Math can not prove things about the real world you gigantic idiot off yourself.

Hello CIA

>All you have to do is attempt to measure curve of the Earth, shouldn't take no more than give minutes right?
was done about 2000 years ago, get an education.

Wow flat earth debunked in one picture. That was easy.

clearly they messed around with the warp tool a little too much and made America far larger than it should be

wanna trigger flatearthers ask them how is it that one part on their flat planet the sun is up on the other one its not.Quite the fun if you ask me