DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE IS NOW

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/04/democrats-asking-hillary-clinton-step-spotlight/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IkbxN
youtube.com/watch?v=pNlYDRzdPiM
halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/532-major-revelations-and-crisis-developing-in-middle-east-arab-nations-cutting-diplomatic-relations-with-qatar-over-terrorism-support
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/senate-committee-launches-a-new-clinton-investigation/
dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/senate-committee-launches-a-new-clinton-investigation/?utm_source=site-share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Breitbart
FAKE NEWS

shill, relax and go cry for HRC

She can't. She's made too many promises to too many people who will kill her if she never returns to power.

Arabs must want her dead. Apparently they gave her 200 million for the campaign

Will the right wing militia terrorism meme go away when the lady that ordered the Waco massacre no longer has power?

There are no brakes. This evolutionary hybrid should be sequestered. She is of no use to anyone but her own self interests.

She deserves to be vilified for all of her heinous action; never to be confused with incompetence.

BITCH IS EVIL, Operates with PURE MALEVOLENCE.

riggedit.com

archive.is/IkbxN

she dug her own grave

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking check'd. I hope she takes out the entire dnc during her spite-filled rage tantrum. May they all burn.

word?

seems plausible

Lol

Kek plz accept this meme energy

>bartbart

The more she talks the better our chances in 2020.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

WORSHIP HIM

WORSHIP HIM

WORSHIP HIM

She's fucked. She knows it.

The party knows she will drag them down with her, they know she's fucked and trying their hardest to get away.

Gonna be pretty entertaining.

Shills

Janet Reno's gone. Her bullshit is still around and still given credence by the left.

That meme will be around for a long time.

>tfw meme energy is growing

PRAISE

Embrace My LOGOS brothers:

I set my face against the evil that inhabits my land.

I ask only for the power to stand and unite my fellow man against this plague of corruption which has plagued my homeland for far too long.

May we identify corrupt scumbags where ever we go.

Give us the courage to call BULLSHIT;
and to stand our GROUND
Against the relentless onslaught of DEGENERACY.

May TRUTH defeat LIES.
May we take the unleashed potential of our chaos within and without

To Create A Better Future

>meme energy
Fucking summer

>now
or never

youtube.com/watch?v=pNlYDRzdPiM

Do you see what I see?
Truth is an offense
You're silenced for your confidence (MSM)

Do you hear what I hear?
Doors are slamming shut
Limit your imagination, keep you where they must (INFORMATION GHETTOS)

Do you feel what I feel?
Bittering distress
Who decides what you express?
(Should I kill Myself, Pol?)

Do you take what I take?
Endurance is the word
Moving back instead of forward seems to me absurd
(LISTEN TO JORDAN B PETERSON)

Doesn't matter what you see
Or into it what you read
You can do it your own way
If it's done just how I say
(HERE COMES THE SECRET)

Independence limited
Freedom of choice is made for you my friend
Freedom of speech is words that they will bend
Freedom with their exception
(Are you SICK OF IT YET?)

Do you fear what I fear?
Living properly
Truths to you are lies to me
(The time has come)

[BEGIN ABSOLUTE LOGOS:]

Do you choose what I choose?
More Alternatives
Energy derives from both the plus and negative

Do you need what I need?
Boundaries overthrown
Look inside, to each his own

Do you trust what I trust?
Me, myself and I
Penetrate the smoke screen, I see through the selfish lie

Or into it what you read

Independence limited
Freedom with their exception

Do you know what I know?
Your money and your wealth
You silence just to hear yourself

Do you want what I want?
Desire not a thing
I hunger after independence, lengthen freedom's ring

Or into it what you read

Independence limited
Freedom no longer frees you

Or into it what you read

Democrats are finally realizing that the Clintons are poison.

I guess the elites are tired of her.

They just dropped her. Everything she did in 2017 was her own doing and it shows that she's just a nagging old lady beyond her career prime.

Just enjoy the world, Hillary, be glad and thankful you are still free and filthy rich.

HOLY SHIT:
Arab Nations Cut Ties With Qatar; Blame Them for Terrorist and Muslim Brotherhood Support; Diplomats Being Ejected; Visitors From Qatar Ordered to LEAVE; Planes and ships cut off.

The Plot Thickens
Qatar is the country where the Clinton Foundation ALLEGEDLY stashed some $1.8 Billion Dollars last year.

Qatar is the home for the Al-Jazeera Satellite TV Network.

Qatar houses major US military facilities for CENTCOM, the US Central Command.

Bahrain, next to Qatar, has also cut ties with Qatar and Bahrain is home to the U.S. Navy 5th Fleet.

halturnershow.com/index.php/news/world-news/532-major-revelations-and-crisis-developing-in-middle-east-arab-nations-cutting-diplomatic-relations-with-qatar-over-terrorism-support

Took them long enough, how dumb are these people to think that she's been anything less than a cancer.

Get fucked, shill.

\m/

>Hal Turner
I wouldn't use that joke as a source for anything.

Those damned Macedonian farmers. I knew all along that they were the ones responsible for Hildabeast's loss.

>Britfart
>Credible

>I wouldn't use that joke as a source for anything.
I couldn't give a fuck what you would do.

But thanks!

www.RIGGEDIT.com

Leave her alone, she's a human being just like you or me

Heil Macedonia

S H A D I L A Y

Implying we didn't win 2020 already

Go back to redd it

Oh yeah she is just like you and me!

Actually she is NOTHING like me at all...

>be glad and thankful
impossible to ask of sociopaths

>That reptilian
>just like us

Are you so fucking new you don't know about Hal Turner and how he got trolled to shit by this very site? Did you miss the part where he was a FBI informer and all sorts of funny shit?

So let me find a different source:
Oh wait.. no one cares!

NOT GONNA HAPPEN TRUMPANZEES

ctr memes still crack me up.

Gut feeling. Hillary won't disappear yet.

Trump made the classic mistake of laying in a good punch and turning her back on her. He will regret not finishing her off. Or if he doesn't have the means to do so, he will wish he did. Hillary is seething with rage and lusts for vengeance. Her entire life was about becoming the POTUS, she stabbed a lot of backs, destroyed a lot of people, broke a lot of laws and did a lot of evil to see her dream come true and Trump took it away from her. Hillary will do everything in her power to make him miserable. This is her new goal. Vengeance.

She may be asked to step out of the spotlight just like a rabid dog may be asked not to bite. She won't step out of the spotlight and she won't get out of politics. Not until she has her revenge. That's all that keeps her moving. The Democrats might find another figure to replace her with, she'll try to ruin that figure as well. The only thing that could stop her would be her own health, but don't forget that she's now under a lot less stress as she used to be, giving her time and energy to recover.

That creature will do everything to have her revenge for her ruined dreams before she fades away, with the Dems or without them.

Nigger I ain't clicking that archive.is shit. Fuck off with steering traffic through that site. Imma gonna click OP's link ten times just to shit on you. Umad Nigga?

>the establishment was so drunk on its own power that it believed it could shill a sociopathic autistic robot into the presidency

Make me faggot.

>THEIR NEWS IS FAKE, BUT OURS IS ALWAYS REAL

Wasn't he actually an informant or spook or something?

Hahahaha

No way her ego wont permit it.
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Sociopath -- lies constantly, feels little emotion except toward herself, fakes emotion when in public. I think you are right, she is a sociopath.

It both amuses and horrifies me that the former Democratic Presidential frontrunner is so disconnected and alien to basic human interaction that puff pieces like this were necessary to try and humanize her to potential voters.

Al Gore had the charisma of a stick and still managed to be able to connect with voters without needing the entire media sucking his dick and proclaiming him "JUST LIKE US'.

It is truly fucking terrifying that this thing masquerading as a woman came so close to power.

Not CTR. You trumpanzees are paranoid! People can have different opinions.

>Together
>To Get Her

To be fair though the Saudi Royal family and "other families" are undocumented trillionaires. No one can report their status as trillionaires because people would lose their fucking minds trying to wrap their head around that much wealth concentration. It's a minor sunk cost that bought them kickbacks in other ways.

>Implying turning his back was a mistake
>Implying having the head of the democratic party remain Clinton is bad thing
>implying trump isn't going for a 50 state sweep in 2020
Do you even play 6 million D bedhockey?

Witnessed.

Claimed to during trial at least. The guy got wrecked so hard he should have moved to another country and changed his name. He's been so full of shit nobody should ever take anything written by him as a legit source.

If you have puppet accounts you should either fight to keep her around (make dems look bad because pushing her away must be an attempt to fix themselves) or help push her out cause fuck her and she should fall to rock bottom.

Just a suggestion, obviously voluntary, not personal army.

lol at the people that say Breitbart is not credible. They did a great job on Trayvon martin and are far more credible than CNN at this juncture.

lol

Which is why they are tentative about axing her. She has dirt on many of them. Deals will have to be made.

We need to get a Punished Hillary paint now

She is not a Sociopath.

She is a tried and true Malevolent Psychopath.

She hurts people and laughs about it.

She is fucking EVIL.

Evil is CANCER.

What do we do to cancer?

The difference is we can site examples and evidence of "yours" being manufactured fake news. Where as you cannot.
See what I did there?

>Deals
Leftists/ Democrats don't make deals, if you know what I mean.

200 million is literally nothing for Saudis.

>Am hilldog! Am no reptillian! Am real people just like u !

The Quarter situation plus Huma's family being raided in Dearborn and now this:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/senate-committee-launches-a-new-clinton-investigation/

It's happening and it feels good

Shadilay

White supremacists also fucked up Ruby Ridge and OKC. In 2015 one shot up a black church. They're still a active threat, more so than Muslims.

Don't fall for the B7, lads.

Show me something like this with a breitbart headline

There is a reason it's called MALIGNANT narcissism
This bitch will go down with the ship, and take everyone with her

You do know that Trump is a turbojew right?

EAT EACH OTHER

Who cares, they're gonna push Chelsea or some black bitch who will alienate white voters even further?

dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/senate-committee-launches-a-new-clinton-investigation/?utm_source=site-share

Gonna need proof.

Such a good album. Too bad they went to shit directly after...

>Hilldogs think you can pay someone to think your way when you can only pay them to pretend to

Hal Turner was an age ago, thanks for the memories Nordic oil nigger. I love catching up on old lolcows.

Bump for Seth. We know what you did HRC.

>>the establishment was so drunk on its own power that it believed it could shill a sociopathic autistic robot into the presidency

well there was that whole Nixon thing

>Hal Turner was an age ago
Feels like it was just the other month to me, time really flies the older you get.

You're not going to acknowledge the fact that Trump is a kike lover?

I fucked Yankee Jims wife

Hmm, I'll keep praising Kek.

Hey, did you know the American Super Mario 2 is actually a game called Doki Doki Panic from Japan?

i hope she runs again