I'm against liberal propaganda.

Butt stuff

Because dogmatic views are not science.

>Why are you against science?

Why are you?

Bill Nye the gender bender guy

I don't know anyone who is.

I'm against (((science))))

Because something something jews white genocide propaganda degeneracy something something

when he did the gender thing.... he lost all credibility ... (actual scientist)

BECAUSE MY SEX JUNK

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED GUYS! LET IT GO, THERE'S 4000 GENDERS!

ONLY 4000?????!!!!!!!!!

MUHHHH SIGH-AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNCCE!!!

Bill Nye isn't even a scientist, cuck

did you just seriously assume the number of genders in existence shitlord?

A P O L O G I S E

"science"

He's an engineerist

Bill Nye isn't a scientist so fuck him and everything he says. He is a paid shill.

>Why are you against science?
>posts an engineer
STEMfags everybody

consensus /= science

>posts an engineer

I wouldn't even call him an engineer anymore.

All he does is TV and media BS.

I'm against scientists. They're all faggots.

I fucking love science. I hate doctrinaire, egocentric, Marxist, totalitarian bullshit.

Since it's back in the news -
>Bill Nye on stage
>"If you want to change the world, lobby the government"
>"If you want to create airplanes, you need to have the FAA to handle air traffic first."
LOL wut? First powered flight, 1903. First private ATC in 1930s, FAA formed, 1958.
Bill Nye is trying to raise a generation that waits for permission instead of doing.

My only problem with modern science is that it's been infected with politics. Science is supposed to be the search for factual knowledge, not the search for evidence to support X political agenda.

haha oh fuck... that classic finger on head tesla doom stare "what in god's fucking name is this shit". tesla man..

Because all scientists I know and have worked with (I do specialized machinery repairs and maintenance) are always in search of (((funds))).
So instead of going hungry they will write anything you tell them to write.
Do you see the problem?

my vagina has a voice

Not against science itself, but I'magainst pop culturized "science" presented by some trash jew with a STEM Bachelor's. And yet thisbshit is so popular because by watching and "understading" this low-tier shit makes the art retards and others feel smart and good about themselves. Fuck all of them.

"Science"

youtube.com/watch?v=XG9Kmj4cvk4

Every time i see this, i want to stomp bill nyes head in wearing my cowboy boots and then kick a muslim tranny refugee kid in the mouth

GIVE STRANGERS HANDJOBS