Has Sup Forums seen Wonder Woman yet?

Saw it last night. Was good

Jew.

i saw the trailer and i knew it would be a shitty movie so obviously you are a shill

>dat pic

Complete fucking rip off of captain America indeed

It was good tb.h

i dont watch superhero movies

Winter Soldier > all other capeshit movies

It was entertaining
But I still do not buy Gadot as WW
WW has CURVES
(Linda Carter will always be the goal)

True

it was good

Its banned here. I would not have watched it either ways. Stop funding the jews

This. I dont like Gadot for the role...too skinny. For me, WW should be someone like Serena Williams in appearence. Her performace wasnt that bad though

>Wonder Woman is a literal Greek Goddess
>Get a Joo to play her

DROPPER
R
O
P
P
E
D

Not to mention that MCU Cap is 10x more likeable.

marvel fangoys pls go

i assume next you'll tell me that iron man was a good series of movies

To be honest i went in expecting to be floored with a political agenda after all the crap i saw from the media about MUH WOMEN THIS HELPS WOMEN THIS IS BETTER THAN ANY MAN MOVIE.

but then i saw it, it was pretty damn good, i didn't feel like there was any political agenda in it. Sure there's a few, "whats a woman doing here?" moments, but it's fucking WW1.

As an amature writer, i felt the story was well done and it had good characters. And in terms of being fun to watch, the action was great too. It was a breath of fresh air after how shitty most of DC's movies have been recently.

GF fell asleep halfway thru.

I kept watching hoping to see good examples of trench guns and other unique WWI weapons.

Story sucked.

>That's no mans land
>nothing survives up there no man can cross it
>good thing i'm not a man

It was okay up until the last act

Would have been better if, after she kills the German general and sees the British guy, she realizes that she's the reincarnation of the God of War
>explains her will to fight since a young age
>explains why she was born into a world with no Ares
>let's her realize why the Nations of Man fight amongst each other since theirs are her reasons as well
>creates thematic resonance with her exposure to an imperfect human nature

And it gets rid of the last fight which was really iffy with certain scene set ups

SUCKED
U
C
K
E
D

Would have been cool though if those German soldiers on that two story building she stumbled upon gang raped her

Nope! No desire to. I try to mostly watch older, creative un-niggerized shit. I usually avoid new flicks to avoid the groid as much as possible. Same with the new Coon Kong movie I'm not even bothering to pirate.

Did she say that? I was sort of worried they'd do something like that Return of the King scene

I actually liked the movie. It wasn't heavy on the anti-male propaganda like I thought it would be. The drama was better than anything in the marvel movies and so were the fight scenes. Gadot did a pretty good job too. Her English accent made her fit in to the role better I think. Plus those gams are a mile long and she was wearing her skirt thing for most the movie so my dick was chubby.

Overall I enjoyed it.

i got invited to watch it at the weekend. It was enjoyable, but a few things bugged me.

Spoilers, but it's not like any of you are going to watch it anyway.

>so wonder woman grew up in a women-only island that seems like a feminist's vision of utopia. the leader of the island says that "men do not deserve her"
>upon finding the entire population of a village she helped liberate dead after a mustard gas attack, she lays into the american spy, implying men are the causes of all the bad in the world
>1918 london is somehow full of muzzies
>token diversity group of heroes including a native american whose land got stolen and a moroccan guy

couldn't stomach the thought of watching a movie where a jewess prevails over the Germans

It wasn't "Men" but mankind, since the amazons are suggested to be an entire other race

They went out of their way to include another woman as a villain to make this point (a bit difficult given that women didn't serve combat roles in WW1) that mankind, not just males, were responsible for the evil they performed

If the point was to make men look bad how do you explain the Brave Chris Pine's role?

>this thread is still alive
you all have to go back

Also, they weren't Arab Muslims, they were Indians given that India fought for Britain in the war
The diversity was obviously pushed, and especially weird given that none of them were British despite fighting under British Operations

You didn't pay attention to well and are seeing what you want to see. Yes they said that "men" don't deserve her but men and man in this movie mean mankind overall.

I was worried it was going to be some, feminist, SJW bullshit, but they purposely avoided all of that.
Pretty solid and enjoyable movie. The acting was good and some of the banter was great.

No but it looks good.

The red skull did nothing wrong

They fucking did that shit in the newest Pirates.

>The Map That No Man Can Read
>"good thing I'm a woman"

REEEEE

That bitch ruined the whole movie. She didn't belong in it. I meant to make a thread about it in /tv but haven't yet

Kek

I heard it was the best movie ever. A friend of mine went and saw it, told me he was jipped by the Jews.

This Fpbp
not ever bait was actually decent.

meh

No she didn't

Steve tells her its not what they came here to do, you can't cross no mans lands.

Says she is going to anyway, doesn't understand modern tech.

Gets so far but then she gets pinned down by MG fire, maybe steve was right. Rest of the team and Brits go over the top, steve kills the MG team. It was a good scene.

Movie was great, Steve was the real hero. Wonder woman learns that neither side is good or evil, that men will always fight. Accepts it.
Gal's autism was cute af

GG is hot, don't care if she fits WW or not... And her acting was decent.

capeshits are for teenagers

Did somebody say Red Skull appreciation thread?

does the capeshit audience think ww1 and ww2 were both about the same thing?

Steve was the one who knew the heart of Mankind already but fought on still.

The benefit of having him is that he (and to a degree, the rest of the team) shows WW the positive facets of humanity while the war shows her the worst

It was also nice to see a hero actually consider "yeah, humanity is terrible, why do I want to save them again?"

That response.

"Initially, Wonder Woman was an Amazon champion who wins the right to return Steve Trevor – a United States intelligence officer whose plane had crashed on the Amazons' isolated island homeland – to "Man's World" and to fight crime and the evil of the Nazis."

Yeah, so, no. The movie dun goofed and the story is all wrong from the get-go. They put the movie in WWI so as to not look like a complete rip-off of marvel's "Capt. Murica", because that's essentially what it was back in the day.

also the feels when her choices lead to //spoiler//

His death, and then 100 years later Batman finds the only picture of them and gives it too her.

I'll see it when it's on Netflix

But Gal Gadot is hot as fuck