HOW THE FUCK IS EVERYONE ON Sup Forums NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS

HOW THE FUCK IS EVERYONE ON Sup Forums NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS

FROM THE RUSSIAN TIMES: "PUTIN INFORMS HACKING EXPERT MEGYN KELLY SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT "

youtube.com/watch?v=BGUgcC3dbOY

FROM MEGYN KELLY:

"PUTIN ON AMERICAN INTERFERENCE"

youtube.com/watch?v=x8AeBAV4EIY

IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THESE, HERE'S HOW IT WENT

> MEGYN KELLY BRINGS UP FUCKING RUSSIA HACKING ATTEMPTS
> PUTIN IN FULL "LMAO" MODE
> "WHAT FINGERPRINTS"
> ENTIRE AUDIENCE OF HIGH-LEVEL POLITICIANS LAUGHING AT MEGYN KELLY, NOT AS A JOKE
> FUCKING INDIA'S PRIME MINISTER LIKE GIGGLING AT MEGYN KELLY/US "RUSSIA HACKING STORY" ON FUCKING STAGE

> MEGY BRINGS UP RUSSIAN HACKING, DIRECTLY IN PUTIN'S FACE-O
> PUTIN TAKES OFF HIS FUCKING RUSSIAN TRANSLATOR THING
> LOOKS AT HER
> " YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. "
> MEGYN KELLY: "17 US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AGREED"
> YOUTUBE COMMENTS: "17 US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES DID NOT AGREE... THIS IS A LIE"
> EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING UNITED STATES WATCHING THIS RN

Holy fuck Sup Forums. Pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2cJXEWkt60
dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/fact-check-did-17-intel-agencies-all-agree-russia-hacked-the-dnc-podesta/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ABSOLUTELY BASED DESU

Fantastic

Fucking rekt

bumpage

Putin delivers again. Great man and a strong leader.

confess!
we've got your fingerprints

>the part where he explains ip addresses.

I bet she hate fucked Putin after the interviews.

>Megyn Kelly

This narcissistic cunt really wont let Trump go. Her feefees were hurt so badly that she lost her job at Fox and moved over to NBC and now barks at Putin.

Looking at this from a completely practical point of view. Why would Putin benefit from a Trump presidency over a Hillary presidency. I mean sure, Trumps pro-Russia rhetoric is nice and all but Trumps nationalistic 'Strong America' stance isn't exactly good for Russia. I really think they would have preferred Hillary over Trump. Only because Hillary would have continued to do what Obama was doing in the middle east. Allowing the Russians to in bed themselves even more in the region. About the only net benefit Russia might get out of a Trump presidency is a weaker China. That is if Trump really works with Putin instead of Xi Ping. Seeing as Xi Ping has been warming up quite fast to Trump, that might not be the case.

As for the hacking, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it didn't come from Russia. It be way too easy to pin it on the Russians. It could just as easily have come from Iran, Israel or even our own government.

>. Allowing the Russians to in bed themselves even more in the region.

*embed* fucking nigger phone spellchecker.

>tfw you missed it

this is good bump for you friendo

One of the single most brutal takedowns by a foreign leader to US press

>Your lives must be very boring

That line is so fucking killer and true. That's all this is for them now. They dont know and dont WANT to go back to simply reporting on everyday things. It's a byproduct of them all having such mundane, predictable lives and lifestyles

Also wanted to add.

The country that would have benefit the most from a Trump presidency and the one that was hurt the most during Obama wasn't Russia. It was Israel. They have some of the best hackers in the world and have been known to spy on the U.S.

Observation 1: Megyn is an embarrassment to America, really reinforces stupid American meme
Observation 2: The same thing will happen in the "Russian Investigation" which is why the Democrats put their top retard Maxine Waters on the case. When she gets BTFO people will just mark it up to her 85 IQ and move on.

Every time i see Putin talk at things like this he is usually spot on with the points he makes and had a good sense of humor as well.

Observation 3: I can see why Putin ran circles around Obama/Hillary

D-did Putin just say that anti-semites who blame all their shortcomings on the Jews because they're fucking losers?

We're coming for you Russian bastards.
We know what you did and we'll grind your already pathetic country into dust. Again.

>HACKING EXPERT MEGYN KELLY
kekable phrase

shrek't

>it reminds me of anti-semitism
>like "oh the jews are to blame!"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>hacking expert megyn kelly
kek, i sense memetic potential

I don't think you people understand just how good of a lay Megyn Kelly is.

When you can vacuum the cum out of wrinkled jew cocks like she can, you don't need to know what you're talking about.

I think both the sign and the gun are unnecessary.

or even delving properly into the subject in general to then report on it

Not if feminism has anything to say about it.

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPFFFFFTTTTPFPFPPFPFPFPFTPTPTPTPTPTTTTPPPPP

Yes. If you don't recognize that a large portion of anti-semites are simply jealous of the success of a minority, you're foolish. That doesn't mean that jews aren't a problem, though.

What a pussy

Bump

What happened to her?
Not long ago she was pretty attractive before she shaved her head

why is no one talking about that sweet ass

Isn't there an uncut hour long version of the interview floating around? I thought I saw links for it last night here, but my googlefu is coming up short

>So hard it breaks your neck and kills your ego

H-He doesn't really believe that does he?
Surely he was just rusing the people that claim they don't like anti-semitism.

What propels her, at this point, Sup Forums? Is it only because of the shekels? Ideology? Make believe?

>What happened to her?

hmm

lmao... Even with pounds of makeup on you can see her sweat seeping through, she must suck a mean dick to still be relevant enough to interview Putin

>HACKING EXPERT MEGYN KELLY

Since when is Megyn Kelly a hacking expert? She doesn't know shit about computers.

he is way too good.

once again delivering.

best leader this world has imo.

putin cracks me up
he needs his own reality tv show

that's the meme you dip

youtube.com/watch?v=I2cJXEWkt60

haha

She has a personal grudge with Trump.

Putin beat the fuck out of Megyn Kelly.
>American medias lives must be so boring for them to create such elaborate lives
bahahha
>btfo

of course he believes it you fucking dumbfuck. straight up anti-semitism is just temper tantrums. you solve nothing when you cry "jew"

fucking take down individuals with evidence.

yeah but the posture and expression should be the same (but with hands down)

Rekt. That part about the Jews though....is he giving us a signal or is he one of (((them)))?

now that i think about it

instead of no girls allowed

it should be NO 3DPD ALLOWED

She probably masturbates to him at night.
She has chest drawer full of his pictures, with scratch marks all over them.

>Putin using the anti-semitism card agains the (((media)))
I wonder...

watching the audience laugh reminds me of the audience after kelly tried to stump trump with the rosie odonnell debate question

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Always room for Putin's dick in Sup Forums's mouth.

We can only hope not.

putin is the smuggest politician alive

Man Megyn Kelly IS A DUMB BIMBO...thats really the only thought i have while watching her in this video!!

Bump, I want more journalists to get BTFO as hard as Kelley did.

Fuck the MSM.

WTF Putin proves himself to be a good goy yet again.

I like the part where he calls out the Syrian gas attack false flag and the JFK assassination.

Better then Merkel's throbber

>Hey sergei you got any memes for trade?
>I got a nice one of your russian waifu
>Da tovarish, i haev superb meme of your politician tv guy
>STOP HACKING OUR ELECTION!!!!

> Guy lies to some Fox News anchor.

> What strong leadership. Fuck the military personnel who risk their lives to bring us this information. Putin is the only guy looking out for America.

And you guys think liberals are the mindless puppets.

haha yeah usa #1 we're the good guys

like any cheating man he goes on the offensive when cornered

why did any of this even happen? did he allow megyn kelly in to challenge him on stage in front of the world? why her? why accept more or less difficult questions on stage like that? this whole thing smells man

>"Nothing to see here" - Vladimir Putin
Russia's no better or worse than the US, both are run by Oligarch's, both spy on every nation that they practically can and both interfere in foreign politics when they can
>inb4 "but, the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
that's not a valid argument for anything, especially when dealing with deep rooted geopolitical issues.
>inb4 "But American politicians lie about everything and spin stories to their advantage"
And Russia doesn't?
>"But it's all propaganda, you're just a bluepilled cuck that believes everything you read"
Correct, it's ALL propaganda coming from both sides hoping that you'll empathize with one group of rich people so you hate the other group of rich people. The truest red pill statement I've ever heard is that it's all just a rich mans trick, we stay poor they stay rich and nothing has or will change for a very long time.

Yeah like If you decide to hack the fucking DNC your just going to use your actual IP address to do it, you're not going to use a Russian proxy to hide yourself to keep you from being found, that's not something hackers do, that's just crazy!

>I haven't seen the evidence but I know how this went down

this 2bh

>a consumed politician who has been a fucking savage and a murderer his entire life against a broomstick that happened to suck the right cocks to end there

i wonder who could possibly win any argument

She's trapped in a feminist nightmare she can't wake up from. She believed that equality bullshit and when she ran into two of the most powerful white men in the world they humiliated her on the world stage. As a woman that is destroying her, I doubt she'll last long after this. She was barely recovering from Trump wrecking her.

She got tea bagged twice now. Embarrassing.

>kill egos

You're either completely unhinged or a troll on Kremlin's payroll

>YOUTUBE COMMENTS: "17 US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES DID NOT AGREE... THIS IS A LIE"
As you say, the report does not include the views of 17 agencies. It contains the views of the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA.
However, none of the agencies disagree. Is it a stretch? Sure. But a lie? That's just bullshit.
Source: dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/fact-check-did-17-intel-agencies-all-agree-russia-hacked-the-dnc-podesta/

>Blablabla Putin is a good guy
Putin lied about Russian involvement in Ukraine for months.

Putin prosecuted and imprisoned political opponents

Putin supports the Syrian regime despite their use of chemical weapons against civilians

So basically what you're saying is that the american people should trust Vladimir Putin, dictator of a state that opposes US influence, over their own intelligence agencies because Putin knows how to put up and act when he's being interviewed.

Get shot you piece of shit

That's a black pill, son; and if you're smart you'll neck yourself now before you ruin the lives of your friends and family with your defeatist pessimism.

As a computer scientist, I can confirm that Megan Kelly has no idea what she is talking about.

>American "journalists" suddenly realize how bad their standards are

Were you trying to type ' consummate ' or is there an eldritch space beast invasion going on you'd like to confirm for us?

I wish megyn kelly just got raped and killed by a gang of wild niggers already.

Kelly went in there with left-wing talking points and Putin BTFO her easily.

hehehe OMG PUTIN IS BASED XXDDDD ONLY HOPE FOR WHITE PEOPLE

Megyn Kelly interviewed Putin with the worst demeanor.

Putin requires aggressive questions said in a calm tone. Not just "did you do this?"

>Putin...did you murder Alexander Litvinenko? >Come on Putin, buddy, be honest now. Did >you do it? My nigga just be straight wit' me, >P-dawg!

If you're confident enough in your convictions, ask Putin WHY he did something as opposed to IF he did it.
More
I'm really seething over this Putin interview. This de facto mob don gets to run around acting like he's some innocent angel cuz of dummies.

>This de facto mob don gets to run around acting like he's some innocent angel cuz of dummies.
Please speak English on Sup Forums or go back to plebbit.

i meant it in the sense of "seasoned, expert" etc.
Up until now i was convinced the proper word was consumed, but yeah you're right, it's consummate
i learned a new thing.

i have no idea what you mean by eldritch invasion. Is it roleplaying?

Do you not recognize an example of rare High Americanish when it's spoken - typed whatever? This thread needs to be archived for future generation's posterity!
>being this much of a faggot trying to bring levity

From a geopolitical stance it would be really stupid of Putin to want "the better candidate" to compete with on a global stage. There can be several reasons for Putin to favour Trump over Hillar.

1. Trump said in his campaign that he wanted the US to reconsider their deal with NATO. This would be good news for Russia.

2. Trump wants more nationalistic policies, both for the US and for Europe. A more "divided" Europe would benefit Russia, as they can get more countries in their sphere of influence

3. Putin might consider Trump to be a bad diplomat and Russia might therefore get alliances with other countries.

4. Trump has argued for a more isolationistic policies, which can benefit Russian influences in other regions.

5. Trump has criticized the federal reserve, which together with the petrodollar, upholds the economy and makes other countries depended on the strength of the dollar.

6. A personal hate against Clinton, since she called Putin "Hitler". Which is a horrible diplomatic move, since Russia lost millions in WWII, which they associate with Hitler.

Anyway, what Im trying to say is that it wouldnt make much sense for Trump to want Trump, unless it would benefit Russia.

>Her feefees were hurt so badly that she lost her job at Fox
she left fox because ailes was grabbing on her pussy like the perfect christian stereotype

The truly funny part in this debate is Megan probably thinks she (and her script writers) got the better of Putin. Just that idiotic smug grin on her face lol

That was some good shit.

> Trump to want Trump, unless it would benefit Russia.

Oviously meant that
"Putin to want Trump"*

putin sees hillary as someone that could cause problems for him since she was the reason for protests in russia and this pissed putin off pretty intensely

she def did rustle his jimmies
he lost his cool so you know there's something more to this

Good point. Hillary plans to actually influence "rebels" and "protestors".

it's not roleplaying strangely familiar Italian an0n.