ARKANSAS GOING FULL 1984

>be me
>get license renewed last friday
>chat it up with old DMV lady
>user, do you want the enhanced ID card?
>...whats that?
>Arkansas is requiring a new ID card to board planes and enter federal buildings by 2020. You have to have 1 fucking billion forms of ID to get it. It's $50.
>...No, I'm good with the normal one. Are these going to be required everywhere?
>Yes user, they might also require them for voter registration as well. Please step over to the camera.
So are we about to enter a new era? This is some real Minority Report™ shit.
>arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2016/09/26/arkansas-begins-real-id-driver-licenses

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/real-id
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you got the one that won't let you board a plane? Are you retarded?

The to have a passport give your fingerprints thing is still scary
in 5 years, eye iris and DNA?

>Living in a state that is going to require national ID.
>Not living in a state that negotiated to have their regular ID work in most cases.
Lol

By 2020. The ID will have to be renewed at least once by then.

Sounds like some bullshit. I just got mine renewed and its good for 8 years. Watch as this bever comes into fruition, they're just trying to get revenue...

t. wishtherewerentsomanyniggersinarkansas

>crying about measures that prevent negros and illegals from voting

it's already mandatory in most states

RealID is the end run around the opposition to a national ID card.

Functionally, it is the same thing.

5 years for me

>arkansas
>need a license!
>where do you live?
>arkansas
>that'll do, here's your license!

or
bring a birth certificate or passport and prove you really are a citizen so you can at you use your ID for more than cashing a check

this is as intelligent as welfare hicks voting republican.
You literally saw one part of a thing that shoved it to those minorities and went YEAH, TAKE THAT, SHITSKIN!
you're actually fucking retarded

it's because the real id act mongoloid and all states must be compliant by 2020

Why do they pronounce it arkansoh

Arkansas and a few other states had really shitty IDs. They're correcting this and passing the cost onto the consumer if they want to use the things that the improved IDs would be for, specifically, as she said, boarding planes and entering non-Arkansas federal buildings.

You like getting molested?

It's just a way for them to stop black people from voting. Regular IDs won't work because even black people own cars now so they have to make it a special ID that's a pain in the ass to get and expensive so only white people who need them to fly will get one.

Wasted trips on fake example ID from OP. Expiration seemed to be one year.

National IDs do fuck all to help the surveillance state. The NSA already has files on everyone.

>welfare hicks voting Republican

There's nothing for whites in the Democratic party. They aren't even hiding their plan to replace us.

it's not scary at all. They should be able to identify people.

The one on the left literally has reddit gold

AK is one of the states that doesn't require proof of citizenship to get a license or id.
Now they do.
This is a bad thing?

Good for you, maybe it will cause less white collar crime. The only downside is the paperwork

To exchange for the new ID, I only pay the difference. The next time I get on a plane, I'll be getting on a plane and my passport will work. There's literally no reason for me to get one before it's necessary.
I think they just want multiple forms of ID and went overboard. It's also supposed to have a shitload of information about you on it as well. The kid next to me was getting one and she was asking his political party and all sorts of shit.
It's state wide. If you're in Arkansas and want to board a plane or have to enter a Federal building, you have to have it by 2020. It's law now.
>Having to give up your freedom to keep the minorities from chimping out in the first place
What's the point? There are easier ways to deal with them.

welcome to civilization

It's french. We were bought in the Louisiana Purchase.

I guess poverty whites are doomed, sucks to suck

Blacked.com: the post

Sounds good to me.

You would know.

Don't worry about us, shitskin.

That chick looks good for someone pushing 50. We wouldn't have to give up civil liberties if we had politicians that enforced immigration law. If you deport muslims and illegals, you wouldn't have states worrying about these things.

Yeah, same in other states as well. It's pretty confusing, since the media seem to fuck up everything they report on it. States that offer enhanced DLs for an additional fee are often reported as non-compliant with DHS/TSA rules. They're not. You just don't get that card automatically in those states.

And the paper requirements are not onerous. I have an envelope somewhere in my todo pile. IIRC, my current DL, a passport and a current utility bill is overkill for meeting the requirements, especially if your address hasn't changed for at least a couple of years. The fee sucks but it's not onerous.

Ultimately, it's just a convenience; a passport will get you through anything a RealID won't.

Useful info:

dhs.gov/real-id

Sooo, voter ID and you're pissy.
How Democrat are ya?

I just cried a little.

>It's also supposed to have a shitload of information about you on it as well.
Like where you live, how tall you are? Hair and eye color? Whether you want to be an organ donor or not?
>The kid next to me was getting one and she was asking his political party and all sorts of shit.
You know you can register to vote at the DMV, right? You know that kid was registering to vote, right?
>they want you to prove you're a citizen or legal resident, waah
Sorry Carlos, you have to go back.

kek

Arkansas is not going 1984, the federal aviation laws are. They upped the requirements for the level of ID required to board a plane, and manu state IDs are not up to snuff. Be glad that Arkansas lets you still drive with the current level of ID instead of just forcing you to do the more stringent one now.

It was one of the greatest cities in the world.

Um, isn't it basically a passport? What exactly is the point of this post?

A passport for your own state?

I'm white, not poor, and actually have education in history and politics. U mad m8?
This isn't Papers, Please™

...Yes? You know, the document you use to legally identify yourself. To do things like vote or use a bank account.

Guaranteed cash grab

I've been to Arkansas. I had family there. Their legal cash grabs are legendary.

I see nothing wrong with this considering I live here.

We don't use passports to vote or own bank accounts.

That's stupid reasoning, because as democrats have proven they will let that slide at the booth if you look like a liberal. Also, don't worry, because if you don't even live in that state they will also gladly provide you a bus ride into it, and let you vote there still. Car or nor car ID or no ID, Dems got you covered!

Now GTFO this board you narrow visioned blue pilled who still believed in sides, and not the international bankers who finance both sides to stay the course of American politics in general. Go back to your social media swill or marxist academia brainwashing safe zones as you give them more of the rights you profess to fight for.

I can attest to this. My wife had the same conversation, verbatim, with our DMV in AR about 2 months ago.

Maybe that's why you have so many people voting several times, which is absurd in any other country.

What difference does it make to use your ID to vote as opposed to passport?

I got a real I'd years ago, I also have several other security clearances and credentials requiring interviews and biometrics.

I'm not up to anything and I get to go into secure areas, skip past TSA screening and US customs as well as carry a loaded firearm. Get on my level you fucking plebeian.

>eye iris
wew, hope they don't have any photos of my eyes

What if I am from a different state. This is retarded thank God it is a fly over state

My righting christian yank buddies warned me about this
They want everyone livong in cities under government control with only those with permission allowed to travel or bust re-wilde areas. Only the select few can enter certain buildings if their I d is the right kind

Nutty right wing Americam christians. Are they ever wrong?

Arkansas law student here. While I only have an intermediate understanding of constitutional law, I'd wager one whole dollar that the law, assuming it is as you state it, won't survive a constitutional challenge. Voter ID laws that require you to purchase the ID are seemingly per se unconstitutional. What region are you from, ARbro? Lived in NWA most of my life except for a two year stint teaching in Little Rock myself. That place is a hell hole, but overall I fucking love our state.

1) what's the problem? You haven't said what is bad about the ID
2) why didn't this bother you 12 years ago when the law was passed?

Most places allow passports
I think user is confused