This is literally 100% true

This is literally 100% true.

In healthy societies women are the chattel of their husbands, and a man who catches his wife bending over for a nigger has the right and duty to kill them both on the spot.

>you're a sexist unless you're a cuck
U wot m8

1800 is never coming back, whitey.

You sound upset, and you fucking should be.

The brown people are coming in legions. They are progressive as fuck. Your women can't help but fall deeply in love with them even when black and brown wipe their motherfucking feet on your bitches.

They will vote to give us half your shit.

They will shit out our kids.

They will twerk, they will learn Spanish, they will recite the hadith and join the courts. Then they will give total immunity to every black and brown who ever attack, thieve, and kill whitey on the streets.

How many blacks serve less than 90 days for killing white tourists in New Orleans? The answer is A FUCKING LOT because we completely own your court system there.

We get more revolving doors by the day to wage scorched earth war on you white fucking cucks. the hate speech laws are coming as soon as Dems are in.

There's fuck all you can do about your dying race.

What about the vow that a woman takes to be with her husband forever you faggot?

Then the woman should make it clear from the beginning. Marriage is a contract.

haha yeah fuck monogamy I would love if 42 dudes put their dicks in my cereal before I eat it in the morning

>Literally has a patreon symbol in his picture
Do none of these cunts have jobs other than being professional victims...

a whore who would make a terrible mother to any child

>hey alt-right pussies: yes i'm literally defending being an actual cuckold btw i'm an actual cuckold

But I do own the vagina. My gf has to provide me her vagina every day unless she wants me to stop paying for her food and shelter and funlife.

This tweet is basically akin to a child saying "you don't own me" to their parents. Tippity toppity kekkity doo daa.

I don't own a vagina nor have I ever put my penis in one so I'll continue to say cuck as I'm not bound to a liberal's arbitrary terms of use policies.

This
I'm black in Canada right now and I'm trying to pull this white bitch I was friends with back in School. She always had a thing for me. Noice petite blonde with aqualine features. Very athletic too. She's training for the Olympics and shit.

Bitch looks fine. We both 20. I'll hit that up right now.

brb niggas

Nice Pasta, saved. Enjoy your genocide when it comes...white people are far more efficient at it than you

As long as you're in a relationship that vagina is yours to fuck, period. Anyone who thinks that sharing your wife/girlfriend is okie dokie should be ashamed of themselves.

Any motherfucker that thinks he can fuck my girlfriend will be punished accordingly.

Check facebook
>her bro is a wigger
>she has no bf
>Still in Ontario
I'm messaging her nao

It's not about ownership it's about being betrayed by someone you put your utmost trust in.

My girlfriend literally can't orgasm unless I tell her I own her.

>leftist trying to interpret reality

It's like when they spout that guys stop hitting on women when they say they have a boyfriend, claiming that a guy respects a guy's 'property' more than what a woman say. You know, instead of the fact that you'll usually be more successful hitting on someone without a partner. This time ownership is once more claimed to be claimed (how the fuck to women view themselves really?) by men. Once more they misidentify the problem and get attention by playing the victim. When the problem rather is that for a man to be a 'cuck', this requires a lot of self hate and really self depreciating view of oneself; a shell of a man. Thus is my beef, and honestly I don't even consider women at all when throwin "cuck" around.

replace own with "respectfully and exclusively share"

BTFO.

You mean in Call of Duty, babydick? 70% of white boys turn into 400 pound lardasses hooked to their computers. The rest become sweaty, skinny little fuckboys with crippling anxiety issues and broke ass dicks from fapping too much.

You won't genocide shit.

Blacks and latinos will break down the door to your mom's basement while you're wheezing in the corner, trying to load that little popgun you shot off once five years ago and then threw in the back of your closet. They'll pistol whip your jaw till broke and then blow your faggot brains out all over your anime sheets. Last thing you ever hear is your mom and sister getting raped by, grunting with pleasure, as they get choked and hate fucked by superior brown men.

Friend, she only cums when thinkin aboot bbc.

Well its just like a house. Whether i am renting, owning, leasing it i don't want any one in there while i occupying and i won't buy a house that has been abused by the 20 previous section 8 people living there. It might be a ok to rent though, if i am young, don't have a family and just want somewhere to rest of the night.

inshallah

people who support cucking should be thrown down a fucking well

sure i own it!

>Blacks and latinos
What the fuck? We hate niggers way more than whites. Stop thinking there is some sort of alliance under "PoC"

KEK DETECTED

>Hey little mama, what's wrong?
Oh, it's nothing, Tyrone
>Ay, girl, you can talk to me.
Ulg, it's just... this guy I'm seeing. He makes me do stuff that feels degrading and act like I enjoy it
>That's cool, man. You wanna come hang with me and the boys tonight to get your mind off of it?
You know, that sounds nice. Here, let me call him, tell him I'm working late

It's called monogamy and most women would go apeshit, if the same argument was leveled against them.

>aboot
What did he mean by this?

There is a mutual understanding between all colored races that we need to keep Whitey cucked to preserve ou collectcie intests

A litteral

C U C K
U
C
K

The most funny thing about all these male defenders is how they think it will make them score. Then they lay down to sleep and say something along the lines - "fucking whores"

u a hoser or sumthin' eh?

This is why white people are set for extinction. I'm pulling for you guys but I'm pretty sure you might just be a defective race at this point.

>marriage
>agreement only to fuck eachother among everything else
>somehow females should be free from their part
What?

>not owning the vagina you put your penis in
beta males

In theory. The fact of the matter is that asians and latinos would never work directly with niggers and would rather side with whitey.

The thought of "my vile sexism showing" is making me get a an erection!

>asians and latinos
that's where u wrong. I live in Canada. Asians are unbeleivably anti-white. They autistic about it too some even come upto me and tell me that Canada doesn't need whites to function becasue they racist

They don't get it. Cuck has become the go to insult because it's perfect for someone who is complicit in working against his own self interest to virtue signal. His language is really telling, he doesn't take ownership in anything, his wife is everyone's wife.

He's a fucking cuck.

Cuck isn't just short for cuckold. Cuck is someone who has inappropriate ingroup / out group boundaries.

OY VEY
OY VEY

want to know what non white societies look like?

The first bait wasn't shitty enough was it?

I got in an argument with a man over a girlfriend one time
>him: what do you think you own her
>me: yes

Married for 3 years now

It's really transcended that sort of usage, it's a very useful word to describe certain attitudes, such as the men holding refugees welcome signs, nothing to do with vaginas or semen, just weak pathetic people willing to give away our society to savages, cuck suits them perfectly.

Monogamy is now sexist? What?

Do loser neckbeard beta males still warrant a discussion point on here?

Lol yea ok

This just reeks of being written by an actual cuckold

Kek

>There is a mutual understanding between all colored races
Wrong, they hate each other more than we hate them each individually.

>They are progressive as fuck

Ok. Alright. Yeah.

yet the women think they own the man's labour and commitment?

partnership = ownership
>female logic

She undoubtedly has a submission/rape fetish. All she means by this is, "Hey guys, you'll never own MY vagina and I dare you to try."

>minorities
>progressive
They only vote left for the gibs. White people are the most progressive, and those people aren't breeding. Shitty bait

Oh shit I thought that was a women. Maybe what I said still applies to this fag.

the entire combat section of the US military is white retard.

Someone needs to make a website where couples can go officially declare themselves "cuck and proud." So that those of without severe mental disorders can at least go have sex with their significant others.

I DO own that vagina though. Usufruct in exclusivity. The only reason for all of the favours I do for a woman is exclusivity and breeding rights. Otherwise, I would just go to a prostitute.

There is no reason for me to keep a woman around in my home and schedule aside from reproductive purposes and ego(in that I through my own nature and ability can get someone to want to be exclusive with me) sexual access for the purposes of pleasure and another "friend" are a distant third and fourth. I have friends. I can pay a prostitute. A woman who is banging other dudes is at best a roommate and at worst, a burden. Female friends' best use is to meet other women, anyway.

Why do lefties pretend not to understand this?

I don't know what it's like in Vancouver, but Asians in Ottawa or Quebec City try to jump on my dick all the time. The fact that I have a white GF seems to make them want it even more.

>say ridiculous shit
>people flip out because you said something insane
>"I'm under attack! Please send moneys ;)"
>repeat

Pretty good scam they have.

Don't push whites too hard, we know what happens....

This is not a relationship it's a sponsorship. Make an agreement if one breaks the contract....it's null and void this open R status is not on

I am probably the most sexist guy I know. I cant help it. I see reality. Working for women SUCKS. I hate how every damn song on the radio is by another female with the same tone as the previous female-led song. My wife knows I havent ever hit her but she keeps it in her mind that she hasnt given me reason to. Its a mans world and changing standards so women can roleplay doesnt change the truth. Women have their place. Any man that allows a woman to lord over him is a total failure.

I absolutely own my wife. And she admits it with pleasure. But she also owns me.

As if low iq niggers can do anything on their own without white people. Niggerrs are third world tier without whites. Always will be. As low iq subhumans. It's their nature

>>>>>>>>>she

OP is a cuck. They really believe:
- Niggers own your womans vagina
- The state owns your children
- Deadbeats own your wages

Disagree and you are evil.

Just look at the fucking guy. There ya go

Plain over t'ward those of "ALT-RIGHT " sciolists ;

KEKOLDRY , a contumely terme no longer, to lay claime to their partner 's kirtle, gudgeons and knaves solely thus !

Why isn't cuckold considered racist?
Literally uses niggers like property.

No, you own the whole woman.

>guy

no redeeming male qualities to that blob whatsoever

Congrats Tyrone with that pasta, are you done bying your jordans and feeding off welfare like a lazy nigger?

> They really are unironic cucks.
We need to cleanse the earth. Leave only ash and bones in our wake.

>think cuck is an insult?
>guess what? it is immoral to refuse your exploitation.

It's not racist when liberals do it :^)

I don't think I own it, but I do think that a decent, healthy relationship should be based on the fact that you have respect for the other person. That would include being monogamous with them, because fucking some nigger behind my back doesn't really show me any respect at all. If you want to do it, that doesn't mean I want you to. That is where respect comes in - holding back on your desires because they aren't the interests or desires of your chosen partner. It works the other way too. I wouldn't fuck another girl just because I wanted to, as it shows no respect.

This is the downfall of modern thought: just because you desire something, it does not make it right to pursue. Thinking how your actions make other people feel should be a basic human process, but it is being taught out of people in favour of blindly following desire.

I would not want to be with someone who thinks they have the right to fuck someone else while in a relationship with me, because they should be thinking about my expectations for the relationship, as I should be thinking about theirs.

>He/Him

Nah.

Guess all those women who cry cuz bf dicks another girl are vile sexists. Works both ways kek

But latinos hate niggers.

t. latino

Hahaha said the fat nerd that doesn't get any pussy

Kit O'Connell - the Whitest of the White Knights...props for getting WAY THE FUCK out in front of this non-issue.

> Implying I don't own my wife's vagina.
> Implying I care whether that's sexist or not.

When you marry someone you make vows to serve and help each other. That's what marriage is all about, but that guy doesn't know that. He's probably a total doormat and does everything for women but never has the balls to demand something in return.

This has got to be the most beta thing ever said.

kill the nigger, woman to slavery

Women, in the throes of sex, often get more stimulated when man say "this is my pussy"

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!

that's literally you're race's one redeeming feature. t. pure aryan.

>they will twerk

lold

In a healthy relationship both the man and the women should be downright saying that they belong to the other.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. It's just FWB otherwise. Fukcing idiots.

aha! so being anti-sexist makes you a cuck?