>Soros says house market will crash within months
>market is higher than it's even been in history
>when is crashes, it's going to be twice as bad as 2008
>get ready faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/2577/sp-500-pe-ratio-price-to-earnings-chart
youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can anything Soros says be trusted though?

>any day now
>ANY
>DAY
>NOW

>when is crashes, it's going to be twice as bad as 2008
>tfw Portugal came out of 2008 not 1 year ago

your gonna need a bailout from Angola after this one goes down

You can trust him to tell you how he can make more money.

>what is the VIX
>how does it work

I'd also like to point out that in the '87 "crash" markets had completely recovered the following day.

Honestly, look at PMI, U2, all the big metrics. Everything's fine, at least if you have money in the market.

>PIGS
>recovered
ha

I hadn't heard about this. Selling all my shares rights now, buying gold and MREs. Thanks for the heads' up, OP. Enjoy some Reddit gold!

I'm just going to buy a house. Should I wait?

Housing has been too expensive for well over a generation.
Rent too. It's just too damn high and there are more abandoned homes now than we have homeless people.

>what is deception

it's ogre

if it's to live then yes

Exactly. Why would he ever tell anyone the truth or try to help somebody other than himself or his agenda?

For all any of us know, the market could be bound to keep going up, and he's just saying it's going to crash to create a run on the banks.

The best way to lie in my experience is to tell the truth. People still won't believe you.

Yes...you should put it off for six months and then pay 110% of what you would have paid today.

>C'mon goyim, do a bank run! Surely you must be feeling the panic!

can you give me the basic gist of VIX?

Lol

soros says market will crash and asks everyone to short/ sell
but soros is a jew, we should do the opposite of whatever he says
but the jew will also try to con you into throwing away your riches, while he invests in it while it's cheap
but what if the jew is telling the truth and warning us
but jews never tell the truth unless it's for his own benefits
but his benefits relies on you making a mistake, which he claims is, which may be true, but by a jew

i REALLY want a huge crash, something that will unleash a riot or conflict

>notsureifserious

The markets are a complete hoax. Feather volumes and a 1:1 correlation between central-balance balance sheets and more or less all asset classes.

As soon as we start watering-down the punch-bowl we are allllll fucked. And not fucked in the way most people like to fuck, but fucked in the way that elton john likes to fuck.

Get
Gassed
Kike
Get
Gassed
Kike
Get
Gassed
Kike
Get
Gassed
Kike
Get
Gassed
Kike
Get
Gassed
Kike
Get
Gassed
Kike

Get

Gassed

Kike

It's a derivative meant so that you can make automatic money when the market is volatile. So in other words, if you can't figure out how to play the market, just buy this magic index that plays it for you.

It's not a terrible hedge, but the more you look in to it the more wtf it gets and you realize that it's all jewish house of cards. It's been a while since I analyzed it for a friend, but it wasn't hard to find how close it is to going upside down at just the wrong moment.

This is the only chart you should pay attention to

macrotrends.net/2577/sp-500-pe-ratio-price-to-earnings-chart

Don't forget, our current FFR is near 0 as a leftover present from the Obongo years of fucking our country over economically. If the market crashes, we have no way of restarting it with normal monetary policy because they kept it at 0 for 8 years to make King nigger look like he did something right.

As somebody who looks at charts all day, I can almost feel it's CRAVING to come back and test that fucking huge double top it broke out of. Yeah, it really does need to do that.

Correct! But if you are familiar with information theory, then you know that every move contains an information signal, and this is in fact actually amplified by how much noise you can cause for people not meant to receive it.

BUMP

>>when is crashes, it's going to be twice as bad as 2008

Which means a bailout twice as big as the last one :^)

>any day now
It better crash within this week or else I'm going to kill you OP

Does this mean I can buy a nice house on the cheap soon? I don't need a boomer sized house, just enough to raise a few white children. Prices right now are ridiculous.

this it costs like 1500 for a 1 person apartment that is shit where I live near DC. Fuck this shit. I hope it crashes. I honestly do. Maybe I can afford a place here and go to school without having a miserable life just to pay rent and bills.

Can you explain that in layman terms to a dumb cunt like me?

No, it means all the rich will buy all the houses and then charge the same rent for them.

It's rattling the cage. The way to win the game is to have already won before it's over. 100% predictable that this would start up as the geopolitical seas are getting rough. It's just the beginning.

If you need a house for your family and you're going to stay put, then start shopping and give it a while to see if prices dip or not. Think of a house as a money pit you need, kind of like you'll need to bend over for a family van or whatever.

>tfw going to college next year
>tfw see this
Give it to me straight, how will I be effected

>going to college
>effected
Sorry, user. It's too late.

>going to college
That was your first mistake. Enjoy your Marxism.

Don't go to college. Wagecuck and stay at home. Now is not the time to be getting into debnts

(((They))) could crash they market and he is just giving us our (((fair warning)))

DESU, I was thinking I might drop out after first semester and join the navy, did you know we have rail guns now?

>Stock market will crash
good

time for bitcoin to ascent to its rightful position as a global currency

Not just rail guns. More than that.

I don't have a firm opinion on joining the military. I hear a very large number of vets saying to steer clear of it. But if you don't get yourself killed, learn something, and come back out in a position to fund education or get a job or whatever, then I think that's probably not a bad idea.

Then why even go in the first place? Work at a shit factory or warehouse for a while and get a true taste of the drudgery of Emmanuel labor

Well then I guess it's a good thing we have a real estate mogul as president ;^)

There's a particular formula used to price options (calls, puts, etc) called the Black-Scholes model, which uses a bunch of different inputs: price of the stock, strike price of the option, current short-term interest rate and a measure of volatility (standard deviation of returns).

What the VIX does is basically back out the implied measure of volatility indicated by current prices of options on the S&P 500. This supposedly gives an indication of what the market thinks volatility is going to be like over the next 30 days.

In practice, the level of the VIX is correlated at about 0.75 with what actual volatility ends up being over the next 30 days. That sounds impressive, but you find pretty much the exact same correlation between actual volatility over the previous 30 days and the subsequent 30 day period. Meanwhile, the correlation between the VIX and previous 30 day volatility is like 0.9, meaning that's pretty much what it's measuring.

He said that brexit happens and Trump wins. He is very redpilled, you are just his cattle.

Same, my friend, same... *sighs*

>Portugal came out of 2008
No you didn't, nobody has
None of us have come close to breaking even yet ffs
This "unprecidented growth" is literally just growth unhindered because we're so in the negative going up is increasingly easy
The '08 Crash saw the DOW go from 14,300 something to 6,800 or so.
The world market as a whole has gotten bigger in the decade since.
Therefore our gains aren't jack shit compared to what we were before the drop.
A lot of 2nd and 3rd world nations have been beefing up their market presence and as a result the market as a whole globally has gotten larger, but that's misleading because the market share has increased along with the markets expansion so it's not more money going to the same people it's more money going to the same people and then some causing profit margins to shrink
You don't drop 777 points in one day and just magically recover from it by driving your numbers back up. That's not how economics works

Whenever I look into the military it seems kind of cucky
>recruitment websites/material push stronk wimen
>mandatory sexual harassment/assault training
But then I think college is that minus guns and appicable experience

>Trump upsets Jews
>They fuck over Jewish property owners to teach him a lesson

Woah... that really shoahed my goys.

>Black-Sholes model
oh user you're bringing back memories

FRIDAY: Total Economic Collapse Begins (9th Jun)
"LABOUR MAJORITY GOVERNMENT" will splash across the London newspapers by 1am GMT Friday morning.

Expect...

By 2am GMT, the pound and UK bonds will be in free fall and the Australian markets will be off a couple of percentage points.

An hour before London markets open, the European markets will be off 5 or 6 percent.

By opening, the London markets will plummet.

By Noon, London markets will be down 10% or so and they will start worrying about the US.

With no cards for the Fed left to play in terms of interest rates, New York will also start to slide as the dollar skyrockets.

As New York slides, any recovery has gone in London and a fall of well over 12% will have occurred by closing bell.

Now, propelled by the final sell off in London, New York will plummet and be off by over 10% by the closing bell.

Over the weekend, the dollar will continue to power ahead with bond prices tumbling. Attempts to stop failure by Government action will worsen things.

By Monday, Australia will plummet triggering another round of selling and the capital markets seizing up.

London and New York will follow.

...And, a few weeks later, US Banks will need yet more bailout or total failure will occur - whether they can or will get it, I have no idea.

>He said that brexit happens and Trump wins

While doing everything in his power to stop both of them from happening.

The more I watch it, the more spooky and esoteric the market seems to be. But one thing is simple, it likes to come back to important places, and it like to do that to fuck as many people as possible.
That big M shape it went past in say 2011, that's a big level, and it really needs to come back and test it, and fuck as many as possible long term buy and holders before probably resuming. When this happens is another matter, but the other unfailing rule is that the big money will be selling to the mugs, at the peak euphoria, when 'this time it's different'. It applies on all time scales.
These principles when charted seem to apply to all human activities, pic related.

yes, he is redpilled, but he isn't on your side

Well you'd probably want to aim for some technical part where you get skills, resume items, and free help on your way out.

Don't ask me or a recruiter though. There are plenty of military people around here who could give you better advice. What I will tell you is where I got my university degree is an eighth of an inch from being a cuckshed, levered only by looking like last time I was in Dubai.

That's correct - a Labour win would trigger this crash 100%

>but fucked in the way that elton john likes to fuck.
If the Jews have their way pretty soon that WILL be how most like to fuck
Regardless you are correct, I find it funny that your last middle finger to the Jews before real Germany died was to go even harder than the likes on shadow economics
Kind of endearing in the beauty of it's complexity

Right, and my point is that you can't trust shit he says, especially in this case, because you don't know what his actual intentions are. Keep up, Pavel.

I went Army Infantry and it was the best decision I ever made. Skip college for now. Enlist for 3 years and learn a trade or learn to kill sandniggers. When you get out you can still go to college but you have the GI Bill. The government actually pays you to go to school and not be in debt.

You can go into law enforcement after the military right?
My grandfathers did that
One an Army MP
the other a sailor in the navy

Both became cops in NYC back in the 60s

>I'd also like to point out that in the '87 "crash" markets had completely recovered the following day.
That is utter bollocks. They didn't recover for quite some time. In-fact, the markets dropped even lower the next day.

>Honestly, look at PMI, U2, all the big metrics. Everything's fine, at least if you have money in the market.
t. bagholder trying to convince themselves that buying at ATHs with near record high valuations is sensible.

>it costs like 1500 for a 1 person apartment
It's like 900 here in Florida, and water and electric is included until you hit the limit(which 3 people could barely hit in a month let alone 1)
Why would you pay that much money to willingly live in DC which is one of the worst nigger areas in the country?

Alexander is more much popular name than Pavel or even Ivan in Russia.

I don't know user. My grandfathers and grandmothers were all part of the war effort, and I have tremendous respect for that. But it's a different world today.

I make some of my money on military contracts, but that's quite a bit different.

Id like to go to Soros place and just get wicked drunk with him. I bet he's a real dick when he's hammered. I'd love to just there awkwardly after he hit one of his servants.

join the army
get deployed to shit arab country
get shot, survive
come home
have ptsd
va doesn't care
kill yourself
wow, life

Maybe it's not my place to answer, but be young. Pick something you like in the military and be directionless for a while. The Jews want you to think it's a big rush but it's not. Do your time, think about what you want to do long and hard, and then use that GI bill.

Later friend of mine right after the crash went and purchased literally entire blocks in the southern part of the city(they were nigger residents) then proceeded to demolish all of them and turned them into nice homes for middle class people to live in and effectively de-niggerfied the area

then you get ordered around my some woman who thinks shes hot shit b/c she sucked cock to get e-5. Be a man and go infantry. Get toughened up and used to dealing with normal people and chads. Get out and use the GI bill knowing you didn't LARP soldier like some pussy pog.

is there a way an average Joe could profit from a market crash?

> Australia will plummet triggering another round of selling and the capital markets seizing up.

I dont think the rest of the world gives a fuck about the ASX. Its the hong kong and Jap markets you need to watch from our time zone.

At least you dont have that many followers of the religion of peace blowing you to pieces.

>now
The Navy was test firing (successfully) rail guns 5 years ago at other naval vessels in government owned lakes.
The only thing that's changed since then is how they power it

Gold

That's sad. There was this one AF girl I used to aim to sit behind during meetings because she's hot af and sharp as a tack and she likes to look up all kinds of things on her laptop while she's supposed to be paying attention.

But to be honest she's obviously a nut and not proper housewife material. Just kind of an alluring idea.

>if you don't get yourself killed, learn something, and come back out in a position to fund education or get a job or whatever
Navy Core of Engineers
You'll come out smart as a motherfucker and literally never have to worry about money ever again(plus you'll be far better at booby traping your home than I'll ever be)

Just when you think it cant get any worse buy buy buy

so should I buy a house before or after this crash? how long should I wait for this supposed crash? I want a fucking house.
and why do you suppose a crash would impact the price we puny insect goyim pay for a house, considering the (((Federal Reserve))) can and do manipulate any market they want at any time with selective PPT/QE injections?
you think just because it happened this one way this one time, it will happen again the exact same way now in an era when the Fed is constantly hemorrhaging QE cash out of its bleeding asshole?
exactly what significant bubble do you suppose is going to pop?
student loans? but they aren't allowed to discharge them, and trump isn't going to change that.
subprime auto loans? i can believe that, i hear ads on the (((radio))) saying "come to us with $25 and proof you have a job, and you will leave approved for a full loan for a brand new car"

Give it time, Trump wants results and hates negative Ines
When women start seeing actual combat and begin to be put in actual life and death situations they will be shown for the frauds they are and their inclusion into combat and coordination duties will be revoked and they'll go back to be only nurses and Intel like they should be.
Ffs only 2 women made the green berets(one of which actually didn't finish until her 4th attempt which isn't even supposed to be legal since you only get 3 tries and if you fail that you get kicked) and the other one only made it on her 3rd try and she almost tucking died.
The diversity bullshit won't last

Always buy before a crash user.

Buy high
Sell low

sell futures
good luck with getting the timing right, you'll probably sell just before the main retracement, get stopped out, fuck this thing, it's going up, go long, it falls like a rock. You sit there watching it completely tank, fuck it, force yourself to sell again right into the V spike back up, you kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I

Bitcoins gonna explode

>When you get out you can still go to college
Mistake
If you didn't learn anything in the military that can get you a job going to school is pants on head retarded

FRIENDLY REMINDER
SOROS HAS BEEN NET SHORT SINCE TRUMP WAS ELECTED
HES FUCKED

does that mean it's going to go up or down?

>qatar just got dropped by all its bros

quick, someone redpill me on the petrodollar

>Awkwardly
>Not asking if you could beat the servant around yourself

Lies. You guys are fags. Believing that one LARPer. Seriously pol?

WTF now i want to hangout with soros unironically. Bet he has the best hookers and blow too...

>just buy this magic index that plays it for you.
go look up what contango and backwardation mean, they're important concepts when dealing with the futures market, be it the VIX or oil.

>have ptsd
PTSD doesn't exist
If you get it you were never meant to be in the military in the first place
Every cunt with functioning motor skills and working genitals are not capable of being in the military. You have to have balls, and be an actual man
If you got PTSD it's because you weren't cut out and lack a spine

SOROS makes all his money starting problems then betting on failure and collapse.

>T. British pound