You stupid stupid morons

You stupid stupid morons...

Do you realize you might just domed us all?
Is your country that bad in math? I mean we all know that the level of the test required to get into your most prestigious universities is extremely low shit tier maths, but come on...

nature.com/nclimate/index.html

And for the few morons that do not know 'nature magazine' it's not some pro climate change hippie stuff. It's just the basic news reference for ALL science worldwide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_RuverrEZ4
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/#28f6aa222892
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navier–Stokes_equations
riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/
insideclimatenews.org/news/31052016/why-antarctica-sea-ice-level-growing-while-arctic-glaciers-melts-climate-change-global-warming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The US withdrawal from the Paris Agreement will have zero influence on either pollution levels or the climate of the Earth.

>Weather is supposed to be constant.

here is a great video on the topic

youtube.com/watch?v=v_RuverrEZ4

Sorry we decided to not fund your pet warlords in Africa you smelly baguette

>Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

>Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede.

The timing of the 1979 NASA satellite instrument launch could not have been better for global warming alarmists. The late 1970s marked the end of a 30-year cooling trend. As a result, the polar ice caps were quite likely more extensive than they had been since at least the 1920s. Nevertheless, this abnormally extensive 1979 polar ice extent would appear to be the “normal” baseline when comparing post-1979 polar ice extent.

sauce
>forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2015/05/19/updated-nasa-data-polar-ice-not-receding-after-all/#28f6aa222892

False equivalence, the Paris Accords was purely a symbolic gesture that cost $100 billion in taxpayer dollars that gave Obama a chance to fly around the world being patted on the back.

Yes it will, many smaller countries could use US withdrawal to influence their population. Climate change is only as strong as the belief people put in it. When one of the world strongest economy say fuck it. It will have effect worldwide, even if the US build a strong pro climate legislation. Which you won't do since your president is an absolute moron. He proved that during his Euro tour. (especially during the Nato meeting)

we're not supposed to have ice caps dipshit. if anything we're helping nature speed things up

Link to your sources?

Also read the fucking mathematical models before shit posting.

And global warming is not about Ice melting it's about not reaching a certain threshold where the temp is high enough to change the osmotic ratio of CO2 contained in the Ocean. If temp goes higher, the Co2 a large amount of Co2 currently dissolved in the ocean will get released increasing the effect in a way which will become basically uncontrollable for humans. Also No, Forbes is not a proper source when you talk about science.

The major corporations that stand to gain from a carbon tax are funding this junk science. You arent serious, you cant be?

Ice caps are growing, not shrinking. I thought you guys believed in science and NASA?

>Climate change is only as strong as the belief people put in it.

What did he mean by this?

>coming to Sup Forums to tell us how brainwashed you've let yourself become

Many such cases

>muh global warming...
>which is not actually global...

Is it a belief or science? One demands continuous and rigorous testing and can often remain unsettled amongst professional scientists , the other demands faith and more akin to religious dogma.

No, fuck no, not everything is about the lobbies.
If you can understand the math, ask a friend of yours that you trust who can. THERE IS NO FUCKING DEBATE HERE.
Leave the science to us, the fucking scientist. I hate fucking politician taking only 1/100 th of the science to prove their point.

Read the fucking maths.

Why preserve the earth with the current demographic shift?

Really makes you think, at least it fucking should.

It's fucking science, we run mathematical models based on Navier strokes.
I don't give a fuck about al gore.

humans have no impact on climate change

I don't want to set the world on fire.
>Oh wait, that's exactly what I want
Suck it, Achmed.

Stop being an ignoramus. Planet Earth will be fine. Human beings will be fine.

People like Professor Nicholas Stern, who produced the groundbreaking Stern Report in 2006, and Professor Joseph Stiglitz, who won the Nobel Prize for economics in 2001 both advocate for this. They are leading the charge. What the fuck are you screeching about?

So France is now importing millions of shitskins from a low carbon footprint environment to a high one. even if you believe (((global Warming))) is happening, you have to send these shitskins back to where they came from, as they are now consuming resources at a much more astonishing rate than they were before.

Guess what it cost money to literally EVERYONE ELSE TOO.
And how do we use that money? Yeah you guessed it, to develop our green energy sectors, creating you guessed it literally millions of jobs.
China actually plans to spend 310 B to develop the industry.

post a picture of why globalwarming is bout ice melting
gets rekt
>bu bu global warming isisn't about ice melting
fuck of you are just as cucked as your country.

Your failure at macros is marvelous

How dare those filthy heretics deny our climate religion! Don't they know the climate apocalypse is coming? How will they ever save themselves without buying indulgences from the climate priest???

>And how do we use that money?
Why even throw off monarchy if you just invest the same blind trust in the state that replaces it?
I used to think you were cool, France.

Oh, based upon the work of Mukhtarbay Otelbaev?

Give it a rest. This board is filled with virgins that have their heads stuck up Trump' s asshole. No amount of scientific evidence or rational debate is going to chante their minds on this stuff.

And how many times have the models been corrected because their predictions were wrong? In case you didn't know, it happens every few years. "The Great Pause" is one such example. The models haven't predicted anything accurately on such a grand scale and we have no reason to believe that they will. Navier Stokes works on smaller scales for things like home irrigation and rivers; it's never worked on the scale of the entire Earth. There's a reason the model is non-linear and that's because we don't know everything that actually goes into it. Multiply this by the scale of the Earth and you get massive error. How do you expect us to believe these models can accurately depict what's going to happen in 10 years when the same models can't accurately tell us whether or not it'll rain next week?

It is only the case because people are not good in maths. For any proper scientist, there is nothing to argue over here.
The rest of the morons obviously have to be convinced. So, yeah, it's only as strong as the belief people put in it. And it's a fucking SHAME to be graded down to that level for us a specie.

were the cleanest powerhouse producer pon the planet. you all need to fuck off.

What is 'fluctuation' for 200

climate change has been going on for thousands and thousands of years.

human activity cotributes very little.

there's jack shit you can do about climate change. you cant reverse it or change it.

sorry mate.

fuck off you cucked fench faggot
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>For any proper scientist, there is nothing to argue over here.
>proper scientist
Nice true-Scotsman fallacy. Maybe you're just wrong in your interpretation of data and long-term trends, as influenced by greedy kikes who want to make a buck off your genuine concern? And perhaps the genuine need to limit our output of carbon (and methane, nobody ever talks about the fucking methane) has been hijacked by those people seeking to profit with no intent whatsoever on actually solving anything? And maybe, just maybe, you trusted people you assumed were right when you shouldn't have?

Lead by example then faggot. No more driving you car or even public. No more power or running water. No more buying goods. You can only grow tour own food.

IT'S HOW A FUCKING MODEL WORKS. ARRGGG.
go educate yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navier–Stokes_equations

Any finite element analysis model has to be adjusted. it's basically how it works, it does not mean it's bullshit, do you know what else we used that stuff for? To build the fucking Trump tower, any modern bridge, the Eiffel tower, to predict heat in all modern satellites, to estimate energy gain in all modern nuclear plants.
You don't argue with the fact that Nuclear power works do you?

I could do with some global warming right now - actually considering turning the heat on in my apt.

Masshole here, June 5th wtf.

ITT people who got their science education from Trump University

If anyone has done anything to doom all of us, it's fucking France by electing a globalist Merkelite.

the sun made it collapse

You might have domed yourself

lmao

melting ice =/= global warming

holy fuck global warming fags are retarted

this stupid frech pig cannot rebut my argument here you failed frog

>ARRGGG.
>>/soc/
>>/r9k/
>>Sup Forums
The doors are thataway, sweetie.

>Do you realize you might just domed us all?

WE'RE DOMED! DOMED!!!

Being rational on our fossil energy consumption does not mean we have to go back to the fucking middle ages. Also I do grow my own vegetables, the one in the store fucking sucks.

Hey, question. If the theoretical undersanding of the solutions to these equations is incomplete how can you believe beyond a shadow of a doubt in your results? I understand that you want to provide meaning for your life and that the absolute belief in the proof of your work would help mitigate any personal doubts you may have but doesnt that seem a tad bit dishonest and rather unacademic, Mr Scientist?

>Any finite element analysis model has to be adjusted.

So basically what you're telling us is that when your predictions fail miserably, which they most definitely did, you're still right anyway.

Indeed, we are.

So then are you self preservationist, or a believer in adaptive evolution?

>let's castrate ourselves economically to put a whole bunch of basic alternative power tech in a 3rd world country
>USA: yeah, fuck that
>everyone else: BIGGOT REEEE YOUVE DOOMED US ALL
The planet is due for its usual heating cycle, get over it

Hey look free documentaries to educate yourself instead of being indoctrinated by mainstream media propaganda:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/

WAKE the FUCK UP

sauce on that graph please.

why do you think the ice is melting?

I put some ice on the table and it melted

I'm literally shaking

Notice how "Climate Change" changed from "Global Warming"
It's not insane or stupid to constantly question, in fact, that's what scientists studying this have done as well (hence the name change).
We're finding out now that science isn't backing up the claims rallied for a while ago. If we are to be truly scientific, we must change those viewpoints with data, otherwise we're committing to acts of confirmation bias.
Also you can't point to an accurate number to suggest how much humans are responsible for. It certainly isn't all, and it certainly isn't none, its somewhere in-between. Also, if say 30% is caused by us, that leaves a 70% of which we have no control of. This is the fatal flaw of this theory; sure you can do everything in your power to truly reduce, but whats the end result and is it measurable? And can we base results on this measurement.
Nobody on the right thinks climate change itself is a hoax, but the forces behind it may be. The reasons for this mindset are obvious failures of prediction mixed with obvious political gains made by it. Notice how the EU didn't want to renegotiate? It's because they knew the jig is up. Notice how they were soft-handed on China vs the US, who's policies would essentially remain unchanged compared to the US in regards to tangible action and the massive amounts of money needed? This accord would of done nothing other than put us in a position to be taken advantage of, and even climate scientists said it did little to nothing.

>2017
>still believes the global warming meme

You realize that even if you take the actual lowest estimate on your graph, (which is below the actual measured temp on your graph), the result is still fucking disastrous?

I answered to the same graph here.

it'll be just like the ice age

the ice will melt and stuff but then over long time the temperature will return back to normal

the world isnt gonna keep heating up forever, idiot

>pull out of nonbinding accord
>a lot of our major businesses and cities are going along with the conditions of the accord anyway
>europoors boohooing because they wanted US government money, not just US business money

Getting government out of people's lives, and making shitty European globalists cry. Sounds good to me. Then there's this:

I suppose we should blame those damn medieval Europeans for driving Hummers and starting the medieval warming period, or maybe the Minoans for their so-named warming period.

>overuse of the word "literally"
you are aware that thousand of jobs being created is fucking nothing, right? There is no benefit to this shit, at all. You want to cut ((green house gasses)) get rid of combustion engines. Vehicles and cow farts produce more than all the world's power plants put together. This alternative energy bullshit is a global cash scam that just isn't taking

>mug settled science
insideclimatenews.org/news/31052016/why-antarctica-sea-ice-level-growing-while-arctic-glaciers-melts-climate-change-global-warming

When something happens that is contrary to a hypothesis I guess it is considered settled science.

"long time" in this case means at least 100,000 years

in the meantime we will just have to live with the multimeter sea level rise and the complete loss of functionality for all coastal cities I guess

OP you're a fuckwit. Do some research on what these ass clowns in the climate industry have done to help. They cripple first world countries that regulate their output and can be held accountable for their disasters and moved the industry to china and india where they get away with atrocities on a daily basis.

Take your ignorant BS elsewhere. You post did nothing to prove your point, but only insulted those who didn't agree.

Pansy ass Frenchy, take some middle eastern dick while you get taxed into oblivion, we're good on that shit.

You're worried about a temperature shift of 5 degrees in 75,000 years, but you'll bring in 10,000,000 muslims who will destroy your ancient nation in 1 generation...

>Costanza.jpeg

The Paris accord is projected to have make a difference of 0.05 C..

Sup Forums Sup Forums is so powerful that it can force its enemies to tell the truth

nigger, if you want to talk about diff eqs you should know what the fuck you're talking about. All the examples you listed involve FALSIFIABLE HYPOTHESES that can be tested, and the results fed back into the model to adjust the parameters

No one in any branch of computational science, fucking no one except these shitheel atmospheric science cumguzzlers outright believes the raw output of a finite element fluid dynamics simulation, let alone one as unbelievably complicated as the global climate. The mere fact that these pieces of absolute shit at NASA push the "science is settled" point so hard should tell you how dishonest they are, but if you wanted further evidence you'd look into climategate

climate science isn't even science because it produces ZERO FALSIFIABLE HYPOTHESES. How this many centuries after Francis Bacon even educated people can't comprehend the basic tenets of the scientific method baffles me

Everyone knows its been getting warmer for a quite while now.

The neanderthals didn't have fucking cars or coal plants.

You are mark.

Joke's on them, no country can retreat from the agreements for 3 years from when it ratified them anyways

>Do you realize you might just domed us all?
Well, that would protect us from climate shifts.

Dearest roach,
I hope it hurts.
t. burger
P.S. saged

If you believe in evolution you should embrace climate change as it would force it along by only the strongest survive theory which we as a species would benefit from. As it is now we coddle the weak and genetic mistakes along and allow them to continue breeding while at the same time the strong are dying in wars which it seems to be negatively impacting our gene pool.

Yeah thank you, but I tend not to give a shit about politics, what I give a shit about is physics, and I'm good enough to read the actual science, not some random biased partisan shit tier articles who wants me to believe global warming is real or that global warming is a hoax because conspiracies lalala.

Paris Accord wasn't "ratified" in any legal sense in the American Congress. We can pull out if we like, and what's the rest of the world going to do about it? Call us fat and lazy?

Kys climate change nigger. I'll give you 2 seconds to explain geonengineering and space weather.

Can you make a full sentence? I don't speak troll.

Whatever retard.

how come you still have not answered

Fuck your wealth redistribution

So Trump is the worst thing that's ever happened and he's making the US the laughingstock of the entire planet... yet him withdrawing from the paris agreement will influence tons of other nations to follow in his footsteps.

Make up your fucking mind.

Show the definitive correlation between CO2 and heat. There isn't one. During the time of the Dinosaurs there was many times more CO2 in the air than there is now, yet it was only a few degrees warmer.

My guess would either be Russian hackers or Islamic extremism.

AND SO WHAT, IT WAS A BILATERAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN COUNTRIES. WHAT DOES YOUR FUCKING SENATE HAS TO DO WITH THAT SHIT?
Guess What it was the same thing for ALL the other countries, and you're the only one crying over this.
Fucking sophism everywhere.

FUCK OFF FROG

WHY DONT YOU SEND YOUR MONEY THE UNITED STATES INSTEAD? YEA I THOUGHT SO

NOT GONNA LET YOU PEER PRESSURE US INTO FORKING OVER MONEY

if the US are considered as ratifiers it means the Presidential act was in the list of instruments valid for the ratification
pic related

there isn't a direct linear correlation between temperature and CO2 because you're completely forgetting the other important long-term driver: the sun

when you combine both drivers, the correlation to temperature becomes apparent

Provide me proof of anthropogenic emissions and their effects on the climate that are not in accordance with natural deviations of the normal warming and cooling cycles.

Whatvo you say to scientists such as Ed Hawkins, Chip Kappenberger, Patrick Michaels, and John Fyfe? Are they considered heretics by you and your peers? Or are they simply a bit more intellecually honest than you guys?

>A 0.8c GLOBAL rise in temperature averages would be disastrous.

Then how the fuck did humanity survive the Holocene climatic optimum? It was way hotter then, and the outcome was a shift in the kinds of crops you could produce in different parts of the world.

Quick everyone, we better ignore the contributions of Milankovitch cycles and cloude cover percentage. Clearly only human life is capable of driving global climate.

Except OP we would be the one doing all the work.