Hello pol I have a question

Hello pol I have a question

Why are there so few people red-pilled?

The majority are blue pilled believing whatever the mainstream media says

While the red-pilled are much smaller in number why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZYI9d8w2xg
google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=xehJzyttZr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easier to believe in what you already know.

You are a cow(male) you don't deserve an answer

CIA mind control techniques being used on the American population effect a large amount of people at once, and many are too stupid to resist it.

Also, the CIA tries to kill anyone who doesn't believe their lies.

That sounds a lot like a dictatorship

I thought Americans were free?

Most people are soulless NPCs. The simulation of the universe was never supposed to run this long after the invention of doomsday weapons and the system can't handle more than about a billion true consciousnesses at once.

Cognitive dissonance and emotional mind control.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZYI9d8w2xg

>I thought Americans were free?
No

>That sounds a lot like a dictatorship

What the CIA does isn't legal, so they keep it secret and keep doing it because for SOME reason, they think that lobotomizing the American population is good for national security.

They aren't exactly the brightest.

I don't know why you're asking here, very few people here are redpilled. Most people here rely on the mainstream media's narrative, they just change it up a bit to match their worldview.

Fear of social ostracization keeps most in line.
When a thought crosses their mind, they think something like "no that can't be right, that's racist" which they've been told since the beginning of schooling means it's objectively bad, as racism and a few other arbitrary labels are just synonyms for incorrect, to them.
School messes people up, along with bad parenting and no context for how bad things are. It's all they know. That's why most "redpilled" people had bad childhoods or something, they weren't given enough reason to be satisfied with the current zeitgeist and so they looked into why things are the way they are.

Yeah, the CIA has a constellation of sattelites that can hit you with voice to skull microwave hearing effects from orbit...

That's why they pushed the smartphones with "Always Active" GPS... so they can target you from space.

I got a theory that maybe only 10/15% of people can be convinced to change their mind through facts. The rest are either convinced through muh feels, or they look at what everyone else is doing/believes and imitate them. But thats just what i feel,of course.

Considering a good portion (but not all) of people who claim to be redpilled believe in shit like chem trails, creationism, and vaccines causing autism, it's small wonder the majority refuses to buy into that

I contemplate things like this sometimes.
There seem to be cracks in logic all around me.
There are way too many coincidences in my everyday life, extreme coincidences.
Or things that should exist but don't.
And people are so illogical, we spend billions on the third world seeing no return on the investments, when there are so many basic medical issues we could have fixed by now with that money.
I know there's explanations for ot all but it's still fun to think about.

>Sattelites

My negroe you can do that with anything that can emit ELF.

google.com/patents/US6506148

Shit's FUBAR.

>My negroe you can do that with anything that can emit ELF.

Yeah, I know.... cell phone towers and shit.

It's part of the "Total information awareness initiative", they have it all hooked up to a Giant quantum computer that was programmed by H1B1 visa recipients who are also muslim or something...

Because the CIA is stupid like that.

this is pretty gay, but if you don't end up at the black pill then you're probably good. it's a good balance between reading too many books and probably loving too much life.

youtube.com/watch?v=xehJzyttZr8

You seem to be in the know, but i'll post this for posterity's sake.

This theory is quite interesting, and it would explain a lot. Normies inability to discuss deeper topics, for one.

Most people are apolitical and vote for their own self interests. The be red pilled you actually have to care.

>Most people are soulless NPCs.

Simulation theory is a Jewish blackpill. They're not NPCs, they're Universe B people (if we're really getting into outlandish worldviews here my dude).

>You seem to be in the know,

Yeah, the CIA's system has been tourturing me since I was 6 years old...

I learned about their technologies and techniques from the constant attacks.

White pill when?

Green Pill is where its at my dude

Causality itself has a draw distance and non-instant speed of propagation thanks to the way relativity works. That seems suspiciously like a simulation.

Holographic (fractal) nature =/= simulation, if that makes any sense.