What does Sup Forums think of Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer?

What does Sup Forums think of Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=FB-1YrSv0nM
youtube.com/watch?v=gW8urfSFqL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1962_Alcatraz_escape#Clarence_and_John_Anglin
youtu.be/gW8urfSFqL8
blacknazis.com/who-is-andre-anglin-my-drop-out-disciple/
recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-80448/TS-569970.mp3
recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-80448/TS-582546.mp3
recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-80448/TS-584272.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont give a flying fuck about this cuck.

Hi rabbi

never heard of this fagget.

he's a redpilled motherfucker, but i dont usually go to the daily stormer

Who is he?

He has his niche but I think you can only go so far with edginess like his. He brags about how many middle schoolers visit the Stormer. While that's good, it says something about the maturity level of the site and possibly of Anglin himself.

he's the writer of dailystormer.com
a neo-nazi news site

Race mixer who thinks whites should be "bred out". Not sure what someone like that is doing running a "white nationalist" website, except that faggots are gullible and will worship and eceleb you put in front of them.

media.christogenea.org/videos/evalion/anglin-iconoclast-radio-promoting-race-mixing

i love him and i read his site everyday

is he Filipino?

lel he's a larping controlled opposition bad haircut incel CRINGEY cuck makes us look bad racemixer repressed homosex.
Goys like you and I should ignore him and actively sabotage him.

Stormfags are literally fag fags. They suck each other's dicks all the time.

Clearly controlled opposition. Why does this guy hie behind a screen?
Like TRS forums, daily stormer is guaranteed a honeypot.

BASED

>Like TRS forums, daily stormer is guaranteed a honeypot.
yet Sup Forums isn't?

No LadyBoy bugle.
>DISAPOINTED!!!.jpg

so wha's ya hing'

search youtube for audio of him saying the white race should be bred out of existence as recently as 2013. it's on "scott roberts" channel and a few others. he was trying to warn about anglin from the start. he's a kike who had a nig-nip gf and hated white people 5 years ago. now, he's a white supremacist? nope

found it: youtube.com/watch?v=FB-1YrSv0nM

Ugly bald manlet, not exactly the person I want as a spokesperson for the white race.

i've got a secret hamster

Nope, not even close to the same thing. Good effort though, I'm guessing you are a TRS shill.

na do et with ya kok ut

who? and I have no interest in the daily stormer

5ft2 manlet who uses daddy's money to be with jailbait filipinas.

>Nope, not even close to the same thing.
how would you know? >Good effort though, I'm guessing you are a TRS shill.
not even close, goy

here's the scott roberts vid with audio of anglin saying white men shouldnt breed with white women and the white race shouldnt exist in the future.
>the vids long and i dk exactly where it is. prob about 2/3 or 3/4 of the way into this vid, but you can see anglin was an anti-white wigger a few years ago. he says his opinions have evolved now that he's making money off white pride
youtube.com/watch?v=gW8urfSFqL8

I don't even know why we try when we hate EVERYONE that tries to get the message out there.

White Sharia is a great meme btw.

He is quite funny at times.
Like the "what if the refugees were cute asian chicks" article.

Isn't it weird how whenever someone makes a thread about "famous" white nationalists, it instantly gets filled by 1PBTIDs?

Really causes one's neurons to activate...

i'm daein that
i'm daein that the night

Anglin is a silly short ass dude who shouldn't be allowed to breed. Inferior genes, but he thinks he's special just 'cause he's white. Some whites are superior. He ain't one of 'em.

It's always "what does pol think of X" then all these people come in and try to create the impression that you're totally alone if you like him.

no fucks to give here

jump da chazm

Anglin is /ourguy/ and if you don't read the Daily Stormer you're either ignorant or not serious about the 14 words.

5'3 manlet

He has ballz.He fights the good fight.
He has my respect.
Do not know if he has results. People reading him are already redpilled usually.
Still good to have a white media.
Also, he only reports on simple stuff, and i like complicated analysis.

Odd how burgers are the only 'white' nation who produces these generously nostriled 'whites'.

Come on man, he's a degenerate

>That nose

Obvious quadroon is obvious.

Interesting observation there, mate

I've seen a 'white' woman with that wide nose too also a burger

Used to read the Daily Stormer a lot, but their community is a bit dodgy desu. The site sorta draws in skinheads and the like, makes a lot of us look bad. I'm not disagreeing with a lot of what they're saying it's just they're a bit cringe.

Obvious plant

truth

Truth bomb slammed to the cerebral cortex

lol, i knew long time ago, dude literally looks like a jew anyway

Anglin, Spencer, damigo, Enoch...they all apparently know each other and associate with the same circles IRL

Same senpai.

because anyone who is not 100% with us, effectively destroys the message
same way one pissing a pool ruins it for everyone

he's pretty cool, but some of his articles are just sensationalism/entertainment

ur faggots. you can have him scum. burn with the kikes traitors

He's 5 foot 2.

pewdiepie has wide nostrils too tho

That's fake and you know it. He had an article on this, but it's not in arabic, so I guess you can't read it so I guess you really don't know ackhmed.

I knew him a long time ago.

He changed his entire philosophy about once every six months, so that whole "whites should be bred out" thing was not surprising to me. It's an opinion he held for about a fortnight, tops. But he was always changing what he thought about the world, making sweeping statements, and always thought that he had everything figured out at any given point.

I lost contact with him for a month or too and then suddenly he had become a Neo-Nazi type. I thought it was just going to be a brief phase again, but he stuck with it.

He's extremely intelligent but also his own worst enemy and immature at times. On the one hand he is a really good dude on a lot of levels, but on the other hand he's petulant as fuck and makes poor decisions.

The immature and overly, cartoonishly racist nature of his website was entirely a calculated decision. He isn't even such a hardliner on a lot of these issues, but he pretends that he is in order to get attention and move the Overton Window as much as he can. But then he ends up believing his own calculated arguments, I think. I knew him pretty well and could/can say with complete confidence that he doesn't hate black people at all, not even a little bit... but I bet if you hooked him up to a lie-detector it would register that he actually hated blacks. Because he's gotten lost in his role, high on his own supply, etc.

He's totally fucked on a personal level because he's gone out of his way to become so notorious. He has to commit to this for the rest of his life now.

Andy sounds like a man who has actually achieved self-actualization.

Actually sounds plausible.

This sounds realistic and his partner in crime, Weev, also fits this description.

I like his humour and use of memes to push propaganda to younger people

I don't.

>posting a lousy shoop

pretty funny guy also i respect the dailystormer

I fucking love Andrew Anglin and David Duke!

PROVEN TO BE NOT ONLY HALF BLACK BUT HALF JEWISH

SPENDS ALL DAY TROLLING WHITE PEOPLE SITES

DAILY STORMER = JIDF

I can't even believe he can come out and admit it 50 times and still get neet bucks from you lame as kids.

>nb4 everyone is Jewish owned

No, this guy isn't like Lauren Sothern owned, he openly says the only way to save the world is to destroy the white race on tape.

Just youtube him being exposed and watch him say it himself. Pretty creepy stuff desu.

I like his writing style and humour

He's the hardest working man in the game. The ad-hominems show how worthless shills are. The height comments, while utterly irrelevant, are incorrect and shoops, he runs far and away the biggest NatSoc board on the web - also he's fucking hillarious. He scares die juden - clearly - and is constantly under fire for it (currently being sued by the ADL).

>That black nose

That guy has african DNA

this site has a freaking ARMY of shills. All the 1ppID are hilariously potshots.
I just posted in a shillthread. SUP JIDF. Jewish girls make great casual GFs. You can have 'em back when we're done.

WHITE SHARIA

Daily Stormer is great. I always goto that site and laugh when i read the articles.

Everytime

For the last time:

Manlets aren't white.

What is so hard about this?

everyone's over there or on infinitychan 'cause of this kinda garbage. Great BBS, fast website, advanced jewdar kike-detection technologies, fashy aesthetic, automatic gas distribution systems w/onboard dual oven teaming, roboHitler AIs, the list goes on...

That looks like an albino nigger

WHITE SHARIA WHEN

Trump was Hitler. Maybe he will be again.
Anglin is Goebbels.
Spencer is Ernst Rohm.

Oh and this is Horst Wessel

This guy's ancestors were the only people to ever escape from Alcatraz. Pretty crazy huh? He must have some really strong warrior genes, that's why he's such a wild-at-heart Nazi.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_1962_Alcatraz_escape#Clarence_and_John_Anglin

i taught English in Vietnam for 5 years. My old roommate (French guy) said he met him in Phillipines and drank with him a few nights, until he invited him to come back to the hotel and double-team a 13-year old prostitute at the end of the night.

youtu.be/gW8urfSFqL8

This guy knows the real Andre/Andrew.

blacknazis.com/who-is-andre-anglin-my-drop-out-disciple/

You're a cuck too.

> Horst Wessel is a Jewish Democrat

I rarely read it but if you Murikans wanna go total nationalistic, fascist or ecen natsoc then you want to keep guys like him around. sry for bad english.

>not even close, goy
>giving the game away
Lurkmoar

>Lurkmoar
why?
so dirty christkikes can post freely and fuck up my fun?

I used to think it was just a NEETsoc shitbin, but Stormer can be really funny. I rarely read it, but it seems to be extremely popular among Gen Z which is lulz. Some of the agitprop they engage in is overly blackpilling (and wrong) but it seems to get them views so w/e

truly Gen Zyklon B

Same black nazis guy (Iconoclast) who was around during the time as a kurd swedish ajax chat hacker and a real NS who was TheLindgrenn in video and Maax something everywhere else.

recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-80448/TS-582546.mp3

recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-80448/TS-584272.mp3

^same time.

>Eyes
>Green

Why do half of stormfags look like that untermensch image?

>1 post by this ID
You could have at least made an effort to feign a reply to someone else if you were going to complain about it.

some meme spouting fagit wants to save the white race n sheeit

0/10 would not bang