Ancestry meme

Am i white?

i`m one of you guys, honest.

0.1% african

nice try jamal

thas rite cry wite boi

Hahaha you're great great grandfather probably raped the only black slave in England GG.

>0.1% african

HAHAHAHAH
your great great great great great grandmother fucked a nigger

Dude wtf are you watching me or something.

I thought that too, nice.

Kek works in strange ways it seems.

id say your a turk light

it means you look white but your mind and blood is about 40% dirty turk

how much tp do you use ?

Am more than you?
No ashkenazi at least...

el hombre blanco

WE WUZ WHITE

Shit-tier caztizo reporting in.

Doesn't the 1 drop rule only matter if it's sub-saharan?

Quadroons are niggers

One drop

GTFO

Who the fuck uses tp? You have a left hand for a reason.

Who'd have thunk? A (((company))) owned by the (((ex-wife))) of a (((Google))) (((co-founder))) tells you you're part (((Jewish))) and part (((negroid))). I am amazed.

Not quadroon since neither grandparents were black. Two of them were anglo, one was catizo and the other a brownie.

>caztizo
>Under the caste system of colonial Spanish America, the term originally applied to the offspring resulting from the union of a White person and a mestizo; that is, someone of three-quarters White and one-quarter Amerindian ancestry.

A Puerto Rican man treats me as native american.
I love this board.

Yes, Pierre! I am using a spanish term to refer to you instead of myself, of course : ^)

>0% Eastern European

Sorry buddy

>0.1% north african
Nigga you black

Bow to my racial superiority

hmm i did a good job on my nam e lol

Conservative results give me this.

6.3%?

I'm 79% British isles but the rest is African. Am I white?

LONDON!?

Picture of your face.

>6.3% jew

Into the gas chamber it goes

What up Amy

unless that`s some faggy meme, i`m not sure what you`re question is.

But i`m from Sheffield, if that`s what you are asking.

Ayyyyy castizos ftw

>you`re

i truly am a nigger.

It was Ashley my drunk friend Pekka

I was asking if you're a womang

lol, i knew i fucked up.

no, just a northern nobhead with a unisex name.

I'm from Portugal and I look white as hell (Even have blue eyes) but I'm afraid I'll find that I have 0.1% North African or some shit.

I feel like these DNA testers just make shit up.

North African genetics have historical ties to Southern Europe, especially the Iberian peninsula.

>you`re question
EHMM, jamal

Is Ashley unisex? I thought parents named their boys that so they can be bullied and commit suicide

ive been thinking about getting one of these tests, which is better the ancestry one or 23 and me?

oi, i noticed my mistake in the post below it.

Ashley was a boys name for about 200 years before the Yanks got hold of it.

it`s still a boys name here in the UK where it originated.

So is my blood tainted? My family does not look North African at all. I get what you mean, though. Many Portuguese I see will look like Algerians or some even have great grandparents who were black and they try to pull off as Portuguese.

forgot to add you.

Eh, I have it too. Just be happy we genocide them so we aren't a bunch of Muhammads

And on the black note, due to portugals empire in Africa they have some angolese who claim Portuguese citizenship

>Ashekenazi Jewish

No

You're tainted.
You're goods are useless here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm 85% British and you're only 60%

Hahahahahaha

This is a slide thread. No one here is STUPID enough to take your bait

No. Pointy nose but big lips. Blond but nappy hair.

I did ancestry and it's bretty gud. I have no non white blood although I am 1% caucus region which is technically not European. I think 23 and me is owned by (((Google))) so they make sure no one is 100% white. My wife and I both got 100% white test results so I'd go with ancestry.

guys, c'mon im white. I'm one of you, haha, 95% right there it is.

cmon it's only guys plez

Caucasus region is where White people originate from.

Yes that's why I said I'm 100% white although 99% European...unless my 5% Italian makes me not white :(

>0.1% Ashkenazi Jewish

>28.3% Iberian

>0.9% Iberian

Basically a kike.

>1.3% Unassigned

i used ancestry, but that was only because I had Genographic DNA file from a long time ago, and they accept that and break it down for you

if you already have a raw DNA file use ancestry cause they wont make u swab and its done in like 2 months instead of 6

Take this shit to /bant/. It doesn't belong on Sup Forums

My blonde hair and blue eyes WIFE just took that test and she's 15 percent Indian or paki.

I stopped dating the girl prior to her because she was 10 percent nigger.

FUCK
At least she shits in the toilet.

Even if you are .01 percent askenazi jewish, you are still a descendant of a jew, go to the timeline and you'll see that your roots were that of a kike and that few hundred years ago a 100 percent jew had sex with someone else and created you.

How is this even possible ? How can someone be 0.1 percent askhenazi jewish yet they still come directly for a jew.

You'll find that his results are speculative, that is a 51% confidence level, go up to a conservative confidence level and it won't be there. My speculative gave me 0.01% Native American DNA.

.1% is throwaway shit and could easily come out as something else if the test were taken again.
Kill yourself.