What would you do Sup Forums?

What would you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzHIs7j1CCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait for it to go to trial and see if he gets proven guilty

/thread

>accused of

one of my friends in highschool was accused of rape and we would always fuck with him but not seriously just like how you call your friends retard or whatever because we all knew women are liars about rape

Of course because random accusations don't mean shit, people make them all the time. The person making those accusations, turns out they are a child rapist. See how that works? Also, if anything actually happened and the case was really going to court, then the victim probably isn't going around running their mouth.

Laugh

>be on college
>college bball team has some decent starters
>4 dudes, all hoodrats
>get caught robbing other students same day as this edition of the school paper comes out
>many keks were had

fpbp
i really would like to see anyone argue otherwise on this topic

I was the one filming it

"Accused".

only if he is white

But he was accused of sexual misconduct. Do you think a woman would lie?

Key word, accused.
Seriously fuck these witch hunts lead by women and betas

>Implying I watch sportsball.
I'd cheer him on out of spite if it was obvious the accuser is lying about it.

>accused
I accuse OP of being a faggot.

kek
> be freshman in college
> girl i know from hs takes advantage of college independence, gets wasted every night
> gets so drunk one night she blacks out and hooks up with some guy
> wakes up, doesn't remember, finds out from friends
> i got raped
> me: "then open a police report so they can investigate"
> ...
> she does nothing
> to this day, has done nothing
> pretends it never happened
> mfw she lied about being raped to try to get out of being held accountable for being a sloppy slut

first post is based post, I fucking hate how "accused" is becoming "guilty" in liberal minds

youtube.com/watch?v=kzHIs7j1CCs

HOW DARE YOU YOU FUCKING SHITLORD.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE YOU CISHET WHITE MALE. IF IT WAS REAL ENOUGH IN HER MIND TO TRAUMATIZE HER HE SHOULD ALREADY BE IN PRISON FOR LIFE.

Girl I went to school with had a roommate that took on 5 guys at once, go whore regret and cried rape.

There was video. She loved it. She transfered schools within the week.

>accused
I accuse OP of being a faggot. Does anyone still cheer him on?

Don't we follow the principal of innocent until proven guilty?

>What would you do Sup Forums?

innocent until proven guilty.
witchunting somebody because there accused of a crime is retarded.

The redpill on women is, in my view, more important than the JQ

It's absolutely insane that half of the population retains the mental state of a child forever yet we are expected to treat them as equals

A girl in your gender studies class falsely accuses some guy of rape. What do you do?

Depends on the misconduct. If it was confirmed rape or bitch slapping without reason, then no. If it is just all accused, then will say it's bullshit from girls wanting attention.

People do it for Niggers in the NFL, NBA, Boxing..etc..etc..why not? I love these Sports fags/Chads..all this puffery about "sportsmanship" and "honor" "dedication" "striving for excellence"

It's niggers chasing balls around people...

Do we have a chance to beat Auburn? Then yes.

tpbp

innocent until proven guilty.

so yeah.

Is he a Muslim?
If he is then I'm obligated or else i would be islamophobic

yeah i'd cheer. being accused doesn't mean shit. you need a thing called PROOF. fucking sjws i swear to god we need gas chambers.

ha yeah she wishes

Doesn't it depend only on how much money they bring in?

This.

she told a guy she had been gangraped hoping to get him to commit to her
she must not know a lot about men

sexist

I really really wish that right wing chicks went on a crusade of slandering and destroying leftist "males" with accusations.

Honestly if I was a chick I'd match with every autist antifa type on tinder and get them smashed drunk, never touch their peenus, and then accuse them of assaulting me. Or better yet say they have to pay for half an abortion, that's a solid 300 bucks in a nights work.

t. Gitmo supporter