Reminder that Texas is about to get cucked

Reminder that Texas is about to get cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r1QdXzHWJow
wdsu.com/article/new-orleans-principal-fired-for-photos-video-says-he-values-his-heritage-not-a-white-supremacist/9977245
click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sam houston, the legendary Texas icon?

youtu.be/r1QdXzHWJow

>this is bait.jpg

>antifa

>Antifa rally
>In my city
>On my birthday

>tfw i work

I might go to it for ya. Kind of a drive from Pasadena, but got nothing till monday.

Fucking this. Sam Houston IS Texas. These faggots may show up to protest. They may arrive in greater numbers than any Alt Right group.

They will not gain an inch of ground against the legacy of the Republic.

>tearing down Democrat statues

Need to invest in these

Honestly if you texans allow these faggots to get your statue removed you may aswell disolve the state, hand it over to mexico or something

>thinking Houston would ever remove their namesake from their city for a few loudmouth faggots

It will never happen. I don't think you understand the status of Sam Houston here. He's bigger than George Washington. That says alot.

Guys what is the law on killing communists in TX?

I think 80% black Jackson, MS is more likely to remove ties to racist Andrew Jackson. Jacksonville, FL is another city to watch for a name change.

>being this naive that they will do anything.
They will die if they touch that, saged

No one gives a fuck. Antifa are just homeless faggots that have nothing better to do than "protest" ... You ever try asking any of them a question, they don't even know why they're there.

You may piss PETA off

Oh shit Texas better get off it's ass otherwise it's going down.

I like you.

AntiFags how long do you want to live if you fuck with Sam Houston ? Houston is not faggot Dallas or nigger NOLA !

That's what people said about Robert E. Lee in the south, but then southerners stood by impotently as the Lee/Beauregard/etc. statues were torn down in New Orleans.

Give it time. Leftists don't give up; they set a goal and keep pushing toward that goal relentlessly. Who the fuck could have imagined faggot marriage back in the 80's, for example? But, it happened.

Remember, if you are against taking down these fascist monuments of institutionalized white supremacy....YOU'RE A GODDAMNED NAZI

A guy was fired for showing up on the wrong side of one of those rallies

wdsu.com/article/new-orleans-principal-fired-for-photos-video-says-he-values-his-heritage-not-a-white-supremacist/9977245

Is Texas going to collapse? I this the end of a poor state filled with unemployed dumbass fat rednecks?

Take the day off.

Hey Adam

If this statue, or any other statue in Texas is removed, you will become similar liberal hellhole as California.
Excuses.

And we shall push our goals relentlessly.

Wanting to remove the Texan who was against slavery because you think he was racist.

Okay.

Rednecks aren't the problem in Texas. Texas is a "majority-minority" state now, and those demographics are destiny. Spend some time down in the Rio Grande Valley or Laredo, and realize that this is basically the future of the rest of Texas, except poorer, since the rest of Texas won't be able to transfer as much money for gibs anymore.

A place like Houston is barely even an "American" city anymore. Even the blacks are outnumbered by foreigners and illegals.

Texan here.

THE SAM HOUSTON/MEMORIAL PARK PROTEST IS MISDIRECTION, IT IS A RUSE

It is being used to draw patriots away from the Sharia marches in Austin and Houston. I'm in ANTIFA and Red Guard Facebook groups/Discords, this is open knowledge among them. We're already ahead of this though. Proud Boys and Soldiers of Odin are going to the Sharia marches, as are HPD and APD. Even the cops know that the Memorial Park event is a meme.

Nobody "in the know" is going to be at the statue. Nothing will go down at the statue. On the tenth, all of the fun will be going down at San Jacinto Battlegrounds in Houston and the capital building in Austin. Austin is going to be the biggest event but ANTIFA are showing up at San Jacinto in Houston too because they think that we'll all be at the statue.

THE SAM HOUSTON/MEMORIAL PARK PROTEST IS MISDIRECTION, IT IS A RUSE

Here is the facebook page to the counter protest

Try taking this one down fags.

Well they baited the local news

click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy

This is fake they arent that retarded are they?

One thing I learn from Texas is don't mess with texas guns and right for freedoms.

What stupid shit to waste your time on.
I weep for the human race...

If texans "all over" wants to have the statues removed, why don't they talk to their representative to have it deconstructed?

Fuck off, nigger. You shitlibs have no power here!

ight fuck it, Texas dump

Nothing is happening. Don't believe everything you read.

Maybe, its stilla dry run either way. In a few years from now, the sam houston monument is coming down. You guys need to pass laws yesterday that force a local vote to happen in order to justify removing statues.

you have no clue how patriotic texans are. you are probably going to get shot by someone.

Daily bag limit of ten

You are welcome in Texas amigo.

Enjoy your stay in Huntsville... Penitentiary..

I bet a whataburger Texas antifa are commifornia plants. Every Texan knows who and what Sam Houston stood for and we ain't changing shit.

>click2Houston.com

Are you saying that the media is reputable all of a sudden? It is a misdirection. We're all sending a handful of people to the statue for reconnaissance and to cover our bases just in case, but my point is that the events at San Jacinto/Austin capital are going to be exponentially bigger/more heated. All of the ANTIFA/RG groups are saying "if you are anti-fascist then DO NOT go to Memorial Park, we need you at the Sharia marches in Houston/Austin."

kinda miss stinkadena

this is true, i am

>patriotic

Texans have no culture

Either way, shit is going down on the 10th

Is that the new Village People album cover?

wonder if they'll go for the big one in Huntsville?

here a few (you)s

Hi Bill.

Friendly reminder that if Antifa bitches mess with that statue, your plywood riot shield and hockey armor won't save you. There will be a lot of dead liberals.

Texas will be a blue state in a decade or so.

He was wearing Nazi regalia and you're retarded.

>actually admitting you're a nazi

we used to be a country

a black bull? this is a troll right?

>tfw all the commicucks coming from cali and the NE

You were apart of Mexico until the states stole the land like the savages they are.

wew, what state are you from btw

Dis gun B gud

Texas has its own standing army. Plus texas legalised constitutional carry (open or concealed carry of pistols with out needed a permit) . Plus open carry is a thing and every red blooded Texan who loves Texas will have no problem killing communists. REMEMBER THE ALAMO AND REMEMBER GOLIAD. DONT MESS WITH TEXAS.

When people outside the US think of US culture, they basically think of Texas mate. They're probably responsible for some 50% of your culture, with the other 50% being made up of new york jews, new jersey guidos, appalachian rednecks, and west coast homos. Oh, and niggers, who are responsible for stealing jazz and tapdance from the irish.

prob commiefornia or flyover?

If Antifa dares to start destroying this statue can we expect texans to unload into the crowd?

NOLA really was ground zero for this shit. I though Sam Houston had nothing to do with the Confederacy? Don't let them take your history Texasbros, they already took down 4 statues and they still aren't happy. Take it from a NOLAfag

Florida.

>We've been meeting with the HPD liaison all week and they can confirm at least 300 attending.
>We have other scheduled meetings with HPD to go over procedure and safety coordination before the event.
>They've already committed to protecting the statue round about
>Established media area

Since anarchists don't believe in money a 2 day pass to the gulag has been deposited into your account.

Kek, I just noticed that

This group is for real though, they recently had a meeting with HPD on having protection for this event just in case

until we BTFO them. yes

>hahahahaha

Absolutely. Texas whines about independence as much as Bavaria. But they aren't faggots.

how are there still retards falling for these fake anti-fa accounts

>florida says we have no culture

Texas > Bavaria

Texas like California would get destroyed in hours if they tried to leave. Fucking nazis

I can't wait. I'll be at San Jacinto.

the retards are trying to go after SAM HOUSTON, aka THE ONLY GOVERNOR *AGAINST* SECESSION AND THUS *AGAINST THE SUPPOSEDLY RACIST CONFEDERACY*?

they truly are not very smart. oh well, they will lose in embarrassing fashion. as usual.

3 words: remember the alamo.

>using the word "idol" as a pejorative.

If it walks like a duck...

It is possible, if Antifa gets nasty. The only thing worse than going for the Sam Houston statue would be going after the Alamo itself, and I guarantee there would be open war over that.

>aggies
bruh pls

See you guys Saturday.

he doesn't speak on behalf of Best Floridians
he's probably a nigger and doesn't belong in Best Stateā„¢